News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Kelly Ripa

• 11 Replies

Offline Glamour Fights

• God Member
  • Love Glamous Celebrities in Catfghts!
Kelly Ripa
« on: November 27, 2009, 07:23:52 PM »
Kelly Ripa is certainly very competitive and fiesty. I love it when she usually beats the egotistical, sore loser Regis Philbin in their various contest. But she is on the short side, slender (even skinny) and always seemed somewhat weak to me. My eyes were opened when Jenny McCarthy was a guest on the show. No they didn't fight or have any kind of contest, camn it. But Jenny asked Kelly to show her bicep which she did for her left arm. She has a great bivcep, it was impressive. She must be doing some resistance training.

So the question arose to me, who would be a good opponent for her?
{alt}

Offline nonothing33

• God Member
Re: Kelly Ripa
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2009, 07:58:12 PM »
I always imagined someone the Geri Haliwell or Trista Rehn Sutter would be a could match, size wise.

Ideal fight for myself would be her and Robin Meade from CNN Headline News.

petelv

« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2009, 02:42:03 AM »
Geri Haliwell.

pete

Offline Fandango

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2009, 07:06:32 PM »
Leah Remini was perfect to mess with Kelly Ripa in a thrilling "old school" Catfight. Leah's stats are the same like Kelly's, look...

Leah Remini mini-bio: Leah Remini (born June 15, 1970 in Bensonhurst, Brooklyn, New York) is an Italian-American actress.Height: 5' 3" (1.60 m) More images, this time of Italian-American actress, Leah Remini: Facts about Leah Remini ... Her measurements are 34C-24-36

Kelly Maria Ripa (born October 2, 1970) is a Daytime Emmy Award winning American television host and actress.Kelly Ripa on IMDb: Movies, TV, Celebs, and more... ... Height. 5' 3" (1.60 m). Celebrities question: What are Kelly Ripa's measurements? 32 AA - 24 - 33 Bust: 32 AA  Waist: 24 Hips: 33

I think, we shall have to watch a very good long Womenfight in any regard of two fit mature Women :-)

{alt}{alt}

Offline djcrash

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2009, 10:22:03 PM »
I like the Kelly vs Leah match up, look for one tough fight with the winner(Kelly) holding up the loser by the hair why still punching Leah in the face or what is left of it. Thanks Fandango.

Offline Fandango

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #5 on: November 29, 2009, 02:16:52 PM »
mmmmhh... hard to say who's winning this clash... two very hot strong little Women fighting it out with given no mercy to eachother... Kelly and Leah got themself dig one's claws into the blonde and brunette Hairs, meanwhile their sweet Hips would clash together hard and smacking loud, over and over again, in such a furious nasty fight. Both given their hardest in that uncontrolled catfight of two equivalents Women with brutish Hairpulling and heavy fiercely slaps ... I realy don't know, of which sexy Lady I put my Money at last, it could be even Leah ore Kelly...

{alt}{alt}

luvgirlfites

« Reply #6 on: December 01, 2009, 02:19:37 AM »
A few years ago Kelly had a sitcom named Hope and Faith with a cute girl named Faith Ford who  played her sister.  In one show she got in a hard slap fight with Susan Lucci who is older but very close in size to Kelly.  Later in the show the two of them grabbed each other and wrestled across the floor.  I only wish I had recorded it because the fights were some of the best I have ever seen on tv.
Another fight that would be hot would be Kelly and Cathy Lee going at it in their high heels and thin blouses.  Still another opponent who would be more her age would be another Kelly (Christina Applegate) who was hot as Kelly Bundy on Married With Children.

Offline Glamour Fights

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: December 01, 2009, 02:28:26 AM »
A few years ago Kelly had a sitcom named Hope and Faith with a cute girl named Faith Ford who  played her sister.  In one show she got in a hard slap fight with Susan Lucci who is older but very close in size to Kelly.  Later in the show the two of them grabbed each other and wrestled across the floor.  I only wish I had recorded it because the fights were some of the best I have ever seen on tv.
Another fight that would be hot would be Kelly and Cathy Lee going at it in their high heels and thin blouses.  Still another opponent who would be more her age would be another Kelly (Christina Applegate) who was hot as Kelly Bundy on Married With Children.
I wish I had recorded those also. There was one other episode when Kelly (Faith)  had something she was keeping away from Faith (Hope). Faith easily twisted Kelly's arm behind her and took it away. Faith was much taller and bigger than Kelly and presumably stronger.

Susan Lucci is the long standing very popular soap operat star that I believe never won an Emmy. 
{alt}

Offline Glamour Fights

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: December 02, 2009, 04:42:24 PM »
Fandango, Kelly's abs are impressive in the photo you provided. Leah's are sexy but Kelly's are much more defined. So far I think this is the best match up for a fight. Would probably be very even and if they fought 10 times results would be 5:5 or 6:4 with a high probability. Great Photos!!!!!
{alt}

Offline psubill

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: July 22, 2013, 12:29:29 PM »
Katie Couric would destroy Kelly. First, she would overpower Kelly in armwrestling. Then she would bearhug Kelly to the floor with her bigger tits and  grind her out with a full body press.

Offline SDSfemfan

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: July 23, 2013, 09:39:36 PM »
The perfect matchup for each other would be Jada Pinkett Smith vs Kelly Rippa.  Both are 100 pound hardbodies.  Kelly is a couple inches taller at 5' 2.5" to Jada's 5' even but both workout all the time and are rock hard! 

Offline Firefly

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: July 24, 2013, 11:01:46 AM »
How about Faith Hill, another slender 40 something blonde.