News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Vanessa Hudgens vs Aly Michalka

• 18 Replies

ozzgeb

Vanessa Hudgens vs Aly Michalka
« on: January 02, 2016, 07:36:56 PM »
Who would win this matchup, why and how?
Bikinis? Tank tops and shorts? Nude?
Mud? Oil? Jello? Indoors? Beach?
Feel free to reply with your feedback.

Vanessa Anne Hudgens
Date of Birth: December 14, 1988
Height: 5'1"
Nickname: Hellcat Hudgens
{alt}
{alt}

Alyson Renae Michalka
Date of Birth: March 25, 1989
Height: 5'8"
Nicknames: Aly Cat
{alt}
{alt}
« Last Edit: January 02, 2016, 07:45:54 PM by ozzgeb »

Offline Vassago

• God Member
Re: Vanessa Hudgens vs Aly Michalka
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2016, 11:14:42 PM »
If there's a perfect blonde victim for any brunette that would be Aly! Best served with her hair ripped out  ;D

Mud & jello for Hudgens who would simply slip through the blonde's fingers, and no way Aly survives the hairpulling she gets from Vanessa! That's one smoking blonde mess left at the end of this one! And the height difference doesn't matter!  :P
UK Celebrity Boxing Boards: http://bbuchat.freeforums.net/

Offline Ginny38

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
    • Kim & Ginny's Bedtime Stories
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2016, 12:33:11 AM »
Mud & jello...Hudgens would simply slip through the blonde's fingers...smoking blonde mess at the end of this one

THAT'S the secret! Mud & jello! (Wish I'd known that sooner). I really like Hudgens, but against girls (close to) her own height....you know, girls/women like Mickie James, or Sarah Hyland, or Nicki Minaj. A "big 'un" like Michalka is just too much to ask, even of a scrapper like 'nessa!

ozzgeb

« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2016, 01:06:42 AM »
"Size matters not... Judge me by my size, do you?" Aly appears to have strong thighs but she would have to work them hard scissoring Vanessa's abs and belly. Her height advantage would help in the leg scissors department. Vanessa would have to fight close quarters to keep up with Aly but her legs likewise appear muscular and if she catches Aly in a bodyscissors she just may be able to get ahead. They seem evenly matched in the breast smother department (biting is a good touch). Bearhugs: Aly's longer reach would give her an edge but there is the matter of Vanessa's muscular belly. If they were kneeling it would be even. Aly would start off cocky but in the end I'd have to give the win to Vanessa out of sheer brunette determination.

{alt}{alt}
« Last Edit: January 03, 2016, 02:45:57 AM by ozzgeb »

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
  • Hi, it's Katy Perry! ...you better be afraid.
« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2016, 01:54:18 AM »
Sometimes, when the comments go one way, and the poll results the other.
Every excess is fine as long as you don't overdo it.

Offline BarenakedRed

• Hello there. :)
« Reply #5 on: January 03, 2016, 02:31:37 AM »
I think, in the ring, Aly makes use of her height and reach and hurts Vanessa and doesn't elt up, eventually planting a foot on the beaten brunette's chest for the easy three.
-Rach

ozzgeb

« Reply #6 on: January 03, 2016, 01:16:29 PM »
If Aly won, it would have to be by trapping Vanessa in a surfboard or ceiling hold... some submission that stretches her arms and lesg while working her belly. This is a situation where her taller stature would work for her. I see Vanessa refusing to submit; Aly would have to reposition so Vanessa is face up, then pull at Vanessa's arms while pressing her foot on Vanessa's throat, bearing down until she passed out (also an opportunity for a victory pose).
« Last Edit: January 03, 2016, 01:17:31 PM by ozzgeb »

ozzgeb

« Reply #7 on: January 03, 2016, 10:00:07 PM »
This is what Aly's victory post might be:

{alt}

Offline hackstar9

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: January 03, 2016, 10:53:21 PM »
Hate to go against Vanessa since she one of my fav's...but besides Aly having size she also in great shape.  So in just about any type fight got to go with her.  Love to have Aly and her sister AJ go up against Vanessa and Ashley Tisdale.

Offline Catscratches

• Clawmarks and Chokes
« Reply #9 on: January 04, 2016, 12:07:10 AM »
I'm not a huge fan of Aly Michalka, but the only outcome I see in my head is that in the end Aly ends up using Vanessa's unconscious face as a sex toy.  Awesome for Aly, not so much as awesome for Vanessa.
"I like to think I'm quite brave. I stand up for myself.
~Dakota Blue Richards

(Back lurking/commenting after a long absence!)

ozzgeb

« Reply #10 on: January 04, 2016, 03:33:12 PM »
I'm not a huge fan of Aly Michalka, but the only outcome I see in my head is that in the end Aly ends up using Vanessa's unconscious face as a sex toy.  Awesome for Aly, not so much as awesome for Vanessa.

While I described how Aly could win I still think Vanessa is a bit more muscular, and this would make things even between them.
One way Vanessa could use her shorter stature to her advantage would be to grab Aly's legs knocking them out from under her, then jump on her back and apply a Boston Crab.

{alt}

Offline vals

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: January 04, 2016, 10:58:00 PM »
thats definitely a..beautiful fight  :o

but i cant make up my mind easily

maybe the result depends on the kind of fight they engage in!!

nevetheless in a long fight i would choose vanessa because i think she has more stamina ;D

4on1

Offline Chotch87

• God Member
« Reply #12 on: January 05, 2016, 01:55:31 AM »
Can't wait for story

ozzgeb

« Reply #13 on: January 05, 2016, 06:49:36 AM »
Can't wait for story

Anyone who wants to run with this idea in a story has my blessing.

Offline LoveSexyJobbers

• God Member
« Reply #14 on: January 05, 2016, 05:25:29 PM »
Aly has too much size for smaller Vanessa , but doesn't everybody vote for Jobber Stacy Keibler for the same reason ( legs - adds to her size )
You never grow old until you stop being young