News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

GRAND OPENING OF THE FFFC

• 57 Replies

Offline Toni_1

• God Member
  • mature 58 year old
GRAND OPENING OF THE FFFC
« on: January 08, 2016, 03:46:48 AM »
This story has been written in collaboration between Toni and Maura, two fierce sexual rivals who are well known to this board.

It has been a long time in the writing and we hope the story excites everyone

Enjoy it everyone.

THE FEMALE FUCK AND FIGHT CLUB

(An Exclusive Club For Mature Bitches)

THE GRAND OPENING NIGHT

Not long after their fuck in the bath Maura and Toni were dressing for the opening night of their club.

“I hope all the bitches come tonight” said Maura, “there are some who have not had the decency to reply.”

“Don’t worry” replied Toni “it will be their loss.”

Toni patted Maura’s naked round ass as she bent over their bed to select from the evening gowns she had laid out.

Her fingers slid into Maura’s moist pussy, eliciting a moan from Maura.

“Enough bitch” Maura hissed “ we must be ready for our guests and there will be time enough for us to fuck later.”

“ I hope Jane and Joan are primed to show the bitches a good rough fuck fight. You know there are many of the sluts wanting to fuck with Jane.”

“Yes darling, but I know my Jane, she will have Joan and any other slut who thinks she can be beaten.” Toni smiled an evil grin as she spoke.

“Would you like a little wager on the outcome of Jane and Joan? My money is on Jane to fuck that other blonde bitch raw after an hour of going hard cxnt to cxnt,” Toni hissed as she stepped into her stilettos and adjusted her gown.

“Yes of course bitch, Joan will fuck her into a coma, but what a fight it will be” answered Maura. “Name the stakes.”

Maura and Toni quickly agreed that the loser of the bet had to service the winner of the fuck fight.

Before going to the reception area to greet their guests Maura and Toni hugged, their full breasts crushing and both women felt their nipples spike to huge sizes.

They slid their hands under their dresses to play with each other’s slick pussies.

Moaning in lust they fingered each other, then pushed apart.

Eyeing each other they saw that the other was primed for a night of hot fucking.

They quickly applied their makeup and went to the door just as the first guest arrived.

It was Thelma, the thick redhead bitch who was not known to Maura but had been invited on Toni’s recommendation.

Handing her a glass of French champagne, only the best would do for this night, Maura and Toni embraced the big, hot mature.

Three sets of tits crushed, causing all three bitches to moan.

“Where is that cxnt Lydia who has been mouthing off about me?” asked Thelma.

Pulling her to one side Maura whispered “Lydia wants you in one of the private rooms darling, so we have reserved Room 1 for the two of you.” “Fuck her hard Thelma, then you can try me. I have heard a lot about you from Toni.”

Lucie, the sexy slut form France arrived wearing a stunningly chic, but slinky red gown.

She and Maura were old lovers and they embraced tightly making sure the other felt her throbbing nipples through the fabric.

Lucie turned to Toni , looking her over, salivating at what she saw. She moved to Toni, kissed her on both cheeks and whispered “ You and I slut, we must fuck and tonight.”

Toni whispered back that their time would come, but not this night. The night belonged to Maura.

“Ok bitch” Lucie replied “ I will be patient, but please know I want you and only you. I will enjoy your party tonight just watching the bitches who arrive here.”

Meanwhile Rita had arrived at the same time as Nora, and Toni greeted them warmly. Fondling Rita’s ass, who she knew so well, and Toni realized that Rita was wearing panties.

“Didn’t you read the invitation bitch?” “No underwear!!” 

And she reached under Rita’s gown and ripped them off. “Now you’ll feel better” said Toni, as her hand slid under Rita’s gown to pinch at her moist pussy lips. “Go and enjoy yourself darling.”

Toni was quite taken by this new bitch, Nora, who she was meeting for the first time. She pulled Nora to her, her hands gently tugging on Nora’s mane, then quickly going to her ass and squeezing.

“Mmmmm, a nice firm ass darling.”  “I hope you live up to the reputation that has preceded you Nora.”

Just then Jane and Joan emerged from their private quarters, both with their hair in a small mess, it was obvious that they had been arguing about something.

Jane and Joan were breathing heavily, their big racks heaving and it was obvious to Maura and Toni that their two wildcats couldn’t wait to get at each other.

Maura walked between them, grabbing a tit of each of them, pulling them both to her in a tight embrace.

“Steady down you two sluts, there will be time enough for this”, and she squeezed each of their tits, eliciting soft moans from each of them.

Vanessa and Tilda arrived simultaneously, bumping their hips together in an obvious challenge to the other. These two had been at each other’s throats for years, and relished the opportunity to have the clubhouse available whenever they wanted privacy for their nasty fuck fights.

Toni reached out and handed both a glass of champagne, sliding between the two and copying Maura’s move in squeezing each of their full tits.

“We know how the two of you feel about each other darlings, but Vanessa , Maura has made a special arrangement for Tilda and Kelly Anne for after the opening ceremony. It was not my idea, and I am sorry, but you can have your pick from all the nasty bitches we have assembled.”

Kelly Anne arrived looking gorgeous, her glittering evening gown slit on her right side. She smiled when she saw Maura and Toni, approaching them hugging them both, whispering in each of their ears her desire to fuck with them both.

Then spying Jane, talking with both Nora and Rita, she strode to them, grabbing Jane by the arm, twisting her around and pressed her tits into Jane, their eyes blazing “You’re such an arrogant slut Jane, I want you when Joan has finished with you”.

She shocked the room by slapping Jane on her left cheek .

SLAP.

The room fell silent at this first sound of aggressiveness.

“That’s just a sample for you bitch” she hissed.

Jane, never one to back away returned the slap.

SLAP.

“Bring it bitch, anytime you want.”

Toni rushed between them and separated the two snarling matures. “There will be time and enough for the two of you some other time. For starters tonight Kelly Anne, Jane and Joan will be providing the opening entertainment.”

There was a commotion at the door when Suzanne and Nickki arrived together. They had both arrived from the UK that afternoon on the same British Airways flight from Heathrow.

Apparently they were seated together in Business Class and when they realized who the other was, they went to the washroom and violently finger fucked each other, trying to assert domination over the other.

They calmed down considerably when they saw Maura and Toni, and embraced both of them, all 4 matures pressing their big tits into each other.

‘Enjoy yourselves tonight ladies” Maura asserted “ And save your disagreement to later.”

Elaine, Jan, Dotti , Michelle and Barb all arrived together, each of them eyeing off the others, appraising their appearances, their sexuality. They had not previously met, but liked what they saw.

Lydia alighted from her town car, flashing a leg , obvious to all who cared to look, that she was definitely not wearing any underwear.

After warmly embracing both Maura and Toni, she asked “Has that whore Thelma been seen yet?” “I’m going to bald that bitch when I find her.”

Maura and Toni whispered to each other that the Thelma / Lydia confrontation would be worth the price of admission alone. Both had tasted and tested  Lydia many times previously.

Maura and Toni hugged and kissed each guest in turn, making sure to squeeze a breast , tweak a protruding nipple or rub a mound of each of the women.
“We are so happy to see all of you darlings. Tonight will be the start of regular fuck fight evenings. Now go and enjoy.”

Toni and Maura were overwhelmed with the attendance, as there were very few no shows.

Guests were openly challenging both hostesses, and everyone was becoming so excited.

Nipples were swollen and thick, so noticeable through their evening gowns.

Kelly Anne and Tilda had worn gowns in a see through fabrics, and it was obvious to all that Kelly Anne was the horniest bitch in the room, if that was really possible to judge.

THEY WERE ALL BITCHES IN HEAT

When Maura and Toni thought all the guests had arrived, they proceeded upstairs to the main room, mingling with their friends and rivals.

The distinctive scent of bitches in heat was permeating the room.

Guests were eating and drinking, and oh my how some of them were drinking, but really all their thoughts were on the fucking and fighting they all craved, and that they knew was not far off.

Jane and Joan had busied themselves, attending to the needs of the women, and they were both being openly challenged by the bitches as they moved amongst them.

But in reality all Jane and Joan could think about was their upcoming fuck fight. It had been weeks since they had last fuck fought, and they each nearly threw themselves together, but restrained themselves for the sake of Maura and Toni.
And both big blonde Alpha bitches were anxious to put on a show to be remembered by all present.

Toni and Maura got their food and French champagne and sat at a table with some of the women. They could see lust in the eyes of all their guests.

Toni was sitting next to Dotti, and she felt Dotti’s hand under the table gripping her thick meaty thigh. Of course Toni unhesitatingly returned the favour, her nails digging into Dotti’s thigh, exposed by the slit in her gown.

Sitting opposite them, Maura glared at Dotti, restraining herself from leaping at the bitch. Maura made a mental note to get at Dotti as soon as she could.
Suddenly Maura felt Vanessa’s hand under the table gripping her thigh, and naturally she returned the favour also, the two of them hissing threats at each other.

Both Toni and Maura knew from that moment on that their plan would work, and work well. And they smiled at each other across the table, both knowing that later that night they would throw themselves into a hard, cumm dripping, smelly fuck , in celebration of the successful opening of their club.

They were both being challenged and provoked by the bitches for a fuck, or a fight, but both declined as graciously as they could, explaining that the night was for the members, and that they would not dispense any special favours to the members… not that night.

Suddenly all heads turned on hearing screams coming from across the room.

It was Neha, a former lover of Maura’s, who had flown in from India that morning, screeching “Who the hell invited this skank..”
The “skank” was Nancy (originally known as Naftisa Ali) from Pakistan.
Nancy was nose to nose with Neha, insulting her just as loudly, and Toni rushed to them fast. “Hey bitches I see you are ready to destroy each other, but can you wait until after the ribbon cutting to solve your dispute.”

Neha and Nancy separated, but their faces showed they were not going to wait long. Theirs was a hatred that would never go away until settled.

All around the room rivalries were quickly surfacing and there was a danger that it would develop into an all in brawl, and spoiling the opening night party.

Lydia and Thelma had found each other, but had separated after exchanging insults, including a lot of nipple rubbing through their gowns. Theirs was another volcano ready to erupt.

Michelle, newly arrived , was brazenly confronting Suzanne, their hands sinking into each other’s hair.

Tilda and Kelly Anne were kissing frequently, and caressing their asses.
In general it was an atmosphere of lust and excitement.

Jan and Elaine remembered each other from months ago when they had fuck fought for 2 hours, both collapsing simultaneously in a draw. They were pressing their big chests together, hissing and spitting.

Dotti and Nickki had grabbed each other’s big breasts and were squeezing them as if trying to milk the other, and Barb was intervening to form a tight three way breast squeezing situation. Rita , Vanessa and Nora had also pressed in tight together, each daring the others to start something.

Jane and Joan , who had been moving from group to group sensed the deteriorating atmosphere , told Maura and Toni to get the ceremonies started before a brawl erupted.

Jane and Joan had not been angels during the night, taking every opportunity to swipe a claw, kick a shin, hiss a threat at the other, whenever they passed in the room. They wanted at each other real bad.

The ribbon was put in place, all the tension subsided momentarily as the women gathered around Maura and Toni for the symbolic opening, though truth be known they were all anxious to start fucking and fighting.

Toni then briefly spoke “ Ladies, and I use that term advisedly”, the comment bringing sxxxxxxx from everyone, “Ladies, Maura and I are pleased you joined us tonight.” “We have all craved for a private venue for women such as us to settle differences, fuck fight, or engage in what we all probably most want… BIG FUCK FIGHT ORGIES, all these activities far from prying eyes.”

This last comment brought cheers from all around.

Toni continued “As you all know, Maura and I have been fierce international rivals in the lesbian world, so this night marks a new beginning for both of us.” “So let’s all do the things we like best,,, FUCKING AND FIGHTING.”

“Maura darling, say a few words.”

“ Well thanks Toni, and I just want to say that after Toni’s and my two memorable fuck fights to determine the ownership of the club, I am excited that we are now in partnership.”

“Most of you were previously in either Toni’s or my club. We don’t expect you all to get along together. In fact we hope you wont.” “ Anyhow, welcome to you all and let’s get started…It’s time to FUCK and FIGHT.”

“We have decide to give the honour of the first fuck fight in the pit to Jane and Joan, those two big blonde Alpha bitches, who have been aching to lock up with each other.”

Everyone clapped and cheered Maura and Toni, who embraced and kissed passionately, their hands roaming over their big bodies, fondling and clutching tits, nipples and asses.

Someone yelled out, and we never discovered who it was, “Maura you big Spanish slut, how about a big fart to really start proceedings.”

Jane and Joan were now nose to nose in the middle of the pit, and each proceeded to slide their gowns from their shoulders, and kicked off their stilettos.

Once naked they edged together until their tits were pressed tightly together, both of them jamming forward as hard as they could, their thick swollen nipples like steel bullets.

Neither spoke as they stared each other down. The tension in the room was getting to everyone now, not the least to Toni and Maura who had that wager of theirs riding on the outcome.

The other bitches quickly spread around the pit in twos and threes, reclining on the sofas and rugs, watching the two blonde bitches in the pit. Gowns were being thrown off  as all were getting naked.

Neha and Nancy were the first, hanging their beautiful Indian and Pakistani dresses, then launched a fierce attack on each other. Toni and Maura were relieved that the two didn’t have knives, but they did have sharply filed nails that they straight away sliced at their tits, simultaneously biting necks and drawing blood. Theirs was going to be a violent fight, rather than a fuck.

On the other side of the pit, Tilda and Kelly Anne had embraced on a couch, and were kissing passionately while their hairy cxnts fought for supremacy, their tits rubbing, tongues wrestling and legs entwined. Their moans could be heard above all the other noises in the room.
They were showing each other, and all the women in the room that they were hot fuckers.

And talking about noises, Lydia and Thelma were just as noisy as they scratched asses.
Both couples groans and, moans, and  screeches drowning the screaming of Jane and Joan who were fighting savagely now in the pit…. But we will talk about the two Alpha bitches later.

Thelma and Lydia were in heat from the moment they had started challenging each other for bragging rights as the hotted redhead. They attacked each other almost with the same fury as Neha and Nancy, but less viciously.
They didn’t want to injure the other, but really to dominate and show they were the sexiest and hottest redhead of the pack. They were rolling on the floor, slapping, punching  and scratching each other, but never on their faces.
Their cxnts were locked together, fucking roughly but expertly. Then they bumped into another couple rolling on the floor.

It was Suzanne and Michelle, also naked, punching each other’s tits. Their nipples like steel spears, and their breasts were already now reddish and bruised. The two had never met before, but their rivalry was instantaneous on sight.

The Swedish fighter was famous for her cruelty in NHB fights and Suzanne, though less experienced, was giving as good as she got. They were really hurting each other as they vented their jealousy on each other. Not as violently as the Indian and Pakistani bitches. But those two will be reported on soon.

Dotti was titfighting with Nickki. The clopping sounds of their breasts fighting was overpowering. Momentarily both were concentrating on destroying the tits that they hated most, above all other.

Jan and Elaine were oblivious to the mayhem erupting around them as they mauled each other’s precious jugs, gritting their teeth, not emitting a sound as they worked away.

Both were enjoying the pain.

The giving and the taking.

Rita was naked and seated next to them, furiously masturbating, when suddenly Nora, also naked by now, sat on her lap.

“Don’t waste those fingers on yourself bitch.” “Get them working in me, on my clit, you cheap no account whore.”

Rita seemed happy to oblige, quickly ramming two fingers into Nora’s welcoming pussy, and at the same time sucking on Nora’s swollen nipples.
Nora for her part had reached down to squeeze Rita’s tits, twisting the nipples and eliciting moans from the submissive Rita.

Barb, her big udders flopping on her chest, had thrown herself at Vanessa, and they were soon locked in a furious embrace, working each other into a sexual frenzy. Both not sure whether to fuck or fight.

Maura and Toni couldn’t hide their excitement at seeing the instantaneous eruption of sexual conflict in the room. Though truth be known, they each were keeping a wary eye on the two brown sluts from the subcontinent, Neha and Nancy.

The two owners did not want any police intervention on this, their first night.

All these confrontations on the side did however quickly die down, as all eyes focussed on Jane and Joan. Because everyone in the room knew both of them well, and the members were siding with one or the other. Comments were spreading through the room and the language was that of street corner whores now, as they screamed advice and encouragement to the two Alpha sluts.

Jane and Joan were at that time the two hottest and roughest fuck fighters in the club. When they fucked or fought it was always full on.

They also revelled in the pain, the giving and the taking.

Maura and Toni were both watching this fuck fight closely, for they had a big wager on the outcome.

They had each fucked many times with the two blonde bitches. But Jane was Toni’s lover , and champion, above all others.

Maura was equally as close with Joan.

Watching Jane and Joan reminded both Maura and Toni of the two climactic fights they had over the ownership of the club, when all 4 of them cut loose on each other with their big strappies.

(Anyone who missed the first two fuck brawls should find the 2 previous stories which lead up to this one…”Maura, Suzanne, Toni, Jane” and “RETRIBUTION”)

But for now all eyes were on Jane and Joan as they tested each other…………

AND THAT IS FOR TOMORROW READERS.

Maura and I hope we have aroused all of you, and will follow the Club as it develops.

Jane and Joan then will appear tomorrow, either destroying or enjoying each other, followed by the fucking in those private rooms.

Stay tuned.

Kisses to all from Maura/Toni  Toni/Maura

Offline barb

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
Re: GRAND OPENING OF THE FFFC
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2016, 07:50:17 AM »
Great opening to the club, very hot all the members pairing off and going at it fighting and fucking, some doing more fighting then fucking and some doing both. as this club is going to get very interesting

Offline barb

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2016, 08:10:26 AM »
as I wonder what Vanessa and I are going to do to each other, as we are locked in an embrace as we roll back and forth body to body

Offline Maura

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2016, 08:45:57 AM »

Well, of the effprts Toni and I made sre paying off. All the ladies are excited and the night promises to be long and hot. And the future among the members, current and future, feels as hot and hard as we all want. Let's wait and see.

Offline Suzanne_fights

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2016, 08:51:12 AM »
Excellent start ladies. Nice that me and Michelle are instantly into each other and if sh wants to look me up she can. Nikki From uk sounds like a challenge too. My fingers waiting for your pussy honey!!!

Offline lydia35

• God Member
  • Good girls do, they just don't get caught!
« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2016, 07:32:10 PM »
Ohhhhhhhhh   sooo  distracting  hearing and seeing the other so called ladies fight and fuck as I roll Thelma off me and shove my sex down into hers and lock my hot lil mouth around her swollen bruised left tit ready to milk it dry.    Ohhh  Toni and Maura its not fair we are all going to be soooooooooo  late for work.

Offline michellecatfites

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: January 08, 2016, 07:45:36 PM »
Removed  at the posters request.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2016, 08:41:25 PM by BigDevil- »

Offline Maura

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: January 08, 2016, 08:30:05 PM »
would love to meet you, Jan... I like to defeat blondes, especially with nice tits...

Offline Suzanne_fights

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: January 08, 2016, 08:44:14 PM »
Maura Jan has not got nice tits they smal and saggy worst kind x

Offline NoraB

• I love catfights!
« Reply #9 on: January 09, 2016, 12:46:37 AM »
God Rita..you're such a horny slut you couldn't ever wait 30 seconds.  But then you are all hot and juicy when I got here

Offline Dirty bad bitch

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: January 09, 2016, 07:49:13 AM »
Mmmm, this club sounds very hot ... right up my alley! LOL!  :D ;)

- Sonja
Let's rumble, bitch ... let's see what you've got, slut!

Offline Toni_1

• God Member
  • mature 58 year old
« Reply #11 on: January 09, 2016, 08:55:43 AM »
The Jane / Joan fuck fight will be posted within the next two hours.

Maura and I are happy that this project has excited so many of you.

There is a lot more to come over the next few weeks.

Offline barb

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #12 on: January 09, 2016, 01:21:41 PM »
as the club is off to a fantastic start, Vanessa and I lock up in a furious embrace, as tits meet, and cxnts meet as we roll back and forth… as the heat coming from our cxnts rubbing drives us… as we both want to get the other in a tit grinding, cxnt rubbing catball of sex and catfight… mixing both fucking and fighting

Offline lydia35

• God Member
  • Good girls do, they just don't get caught!
« Reply #13 on: January 09, 2016, 04:36:49 PM »
Ohhhhhhhh  Thelma you filthy slut  I hiss as you maneuver yourself on top and slide that nasty mouth over my swollen tit.  Thrusting my hips up driving my sex into yours as I twist spreading your lips wide... Pulling yourself on top exposes that big hot ass of yours to my wanton fingers as they spread your cheeks seeking your tender bud...  "We are just beginning whore" I breathe heavily into your ear.

Offline barb

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #14 on: January 10, 2016, 01:24:28 PM »
As Vanessa wraps her arms around me as I wrap my arms around Vanessa, as her mouth finds mine as I feel her tongue dart in and out of my mouth as  her hands and nails rub my back and ass and then rake them. As I press my mouth to hers, pressing my mouth to hers as I dart my tongue into her mouth matching her challenge, as our tongues meet as we dart them into and out of each others mouths. As I rub and rake back at her back and ass… as our pussies meet and begin to grind as we roll back and forth trying to get my legs wrapped around Vanessa, as I feel her try to wrap her legs around me… as our tits are mashed tightly together as I can feel her hard nips on my tits…. As we begin to grind it out in our own personal wet war… as we roll I get my left leg up and around Vanessa pulling her pussy tighter to mine. As our mouths lock in a hot kiss as I rake at her back and ass leaving red welts as I force my tongue into her mouth and dart it around