News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Poll

should i find this girl?

no no cause jessica would ko me again
18 (72%)
beat both her and her friend
5 (20%)
yes go for revenge no matter what
0 (0%)
yes and beat her ass
2 (8%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Voting closed: November 27, 2009, 11:13:27 AM

bar bathroom fight

• 60 Replies

Offline hollywins

• God Member
  • bring it blonde bitches!!!!
Re: bar bathroom fight
« Reply #30 on: December 22, 2008, 10:15:44 PM »
crash r you new here havent seen you around, the only reason i havent posted any more of my fight is suneha she kept posting my name all over this page and didnt want her all over my storys mabey if she leaves ill post a few more ok hon :P :P :-* :-* :-*
Hollywedgiesu is my trillian name!

Offline hollywins

• God Member
« Reply #31 on: December 28, 2008, 03:31:40 PM »
oh wow the vote r in my favor now!!!!

alarmn1

« Reply #32 on: December 29, 2008, 03:09:12 AM »
So? Go and find the dirty bitch and kick her ass...leave he lying on the floor with her clothes in a heap on the floor.......

Offline hollywins

• God Member
« Reply #33 on: January 04, 2009, 04:00:24 PM »
that sounds like fun!!! :P :-*

alarmn1

« Reply #34 on: January 04, 2009, 11:31:11 PM »
I can see it, now...She's heading into the bar, dressed to "kill"...if you'll excuse the pun. Once inside, she goes to the ladies room to check her face, and there you are...ready and waiting. Of course, you're looking pretty hot, yourself....tight jeans....even tighter top.
As soon as she let's the door close you pounce...no warning....just ready to take care of business.

Offline hollywins

• God Member
« Reply #35 on: January 19, 2009, 07:13:40 PM »
i would love to do and plan that out :P ;D

alarmn1

« Reply #36 on: January 19, 2009, 09:28:51 PM »
Yes......As she walks to the mirror..preening, she notices you behind her, but before she's able to make a move, your hands are in her hair...slamming her face into the wall. You want revenge for the last humiliation....you've been thinking of it...dreaming of making the little slut pay. Her head bounces off the wall...stunned. "Now, you little whore, let's see who's best..." You let fly a right against teh side of her head....an uppercut that seems to rattle her teeth. As she staggers out into the middle of the room you hiss, "Oh, yeah...you're gonna pay...". You reach out, grabbing the neckline of her top, yanking hard. As the material shreds away from her you grab her tit with the free hand, ripping the tiny, little bra from her. As she tries to cover herself you lift move in close, lifting your knees hard between her legs. You hear the air escape her lungs as she doubles over, her hand going to her crotch, trying to protect the sensitive spot. Another hard right fist to the back of her head as she bends, her tits swaying as you land the blow. A knee up into her face, causing her to fall back, landing splay-legged onto the floor. The attack is so quick that she has no chance of defending herself...to your benefit. You hands gripping her hair, yanking...pulling her across the floor and into one of the stalls. You hands, still in her hair, you yank her head up...forcing her head into the toilet. Her hair, soaked....pushing her head further inside of the toilet, reaching out and flushing with her head inside. On her knees, head being soaked by the running water...you reach down, your fingers in the waistband of her little skirt...yanking, the covering rends and falls down about her ankles. Sopping wet...tits bare for anyone that cares to look...You pull her head out of the urinal and across the floor by her hair...opening the door to the restroom...your foot on her ass...you push her out into the crowded bar..."Now....fuck with me will you?"

Offline hollywins

• God Member
« Reply #37 on: January 20, 2009, 06:38:26 AM »
i like it good work alarmn1!!! now all i have to do is find the bitch and do it for real :P how awsome would that be? :P :-* :-* ;)

alarmn1

« Reply #38 on: January 20, 2009, 02:24:17 PM »
Glad you liked it, Holly...now go out and get that snippy, little bitch.

suneha

« Reply #39 on: January 20, 2009, 04:05:05 PM »
nice one alarm1 so could you write story about my self and lesbian girl amanda according to the poll pls

alarmn1

« Reply #40 on: January 20, 2009, 09:02:34 PM »
Well, thank you, Suneha.....I'm glad you liked it. I'd LOVE to see if I can't do a fight between you and Amanda justice...

Amanda, thinking that Suneha's been making eyes at her woman, confronts
her outside of her apartment. Not wanting to make
her dirty laundry the talk of the neighborhood, Suneha tells the irate woman to come inside with her...
"I'll come inside, you little whore...I'll come inside and kick your prissy, little ass....."
The door to the apartment has no more than closed when Amanda reaches out, landing a resounding slap to the side of Suneha's face, rocking her head back...."You stay away from my girlfriend, you slut..." A slight smile playing over her lips as she watches the girl try to soothe the reddening cheek, tears beginning to form in her eyes.
Angrily, she screams back..."So? If you were any kind of lover, she wouldn't be looking back!!!"
Rage fills Amanda's face as she hears the retort...."You fucking little bitch....", lunging at Suneha, her fingers burying themselves into Suneha's long, dark tresses, yanking and pulling her head back and forth, bouncing it off the wall.
Suneha wails loudly at the brutal tearing of her gorgeous hair and sinks her own fingers into Amanda's locks, yanking and tearing equally brutally. The girls twirl around the room, pulling wads of hair from each others scalps, yelps of pain filling the tiny apartment. Suneha manages to bend Amanda at her waist, Amanda's latex skirt hiking up her long, slim legs as she does so. Bent over as she is Suneha sees an opening....kicking her leg out, she lands her foot high on Amanda's thigh. Letting her grip on Suneha's hair go, her hands gripping the painful leg as she drops to one knee. Suneha moves in close to the other girl thinking, "I've got this bitch, now...", but to her dismay, Amanda lashes out with her left hand..sinking deep into the exposed mid-section of Suneha. As she doubles over from the blow to the softness of her belly, Amanda lets fly a right hand, landing solidly against the others right breast. Raggedly, trying to regain her breath, Suneha only doubles up even further, sagging down onto both knees. Amanda lifts herself onto her knees, also, facing Suneha....her hands, once more, grabbing the hair of her hair, pulling her head back, forcing into an unnatural, backwards position.
Realizing her precarious position, Suneha blindly grabs...reaching out for purchase on any part of Amanda....finding her fingers on the front of  Amanda's tight top...claws out, she rakes her fingers over her chest, fingers catching in the buttons of Amanda's blouse, popping buttons, ripping the thin, silky material. Ignoring the tattered blouse, Amanda forces her attack, pressing against Suneha's chest with her body, causing the two to tumble over, Suneha onto her back, her legs all akimbo, Amanda flopping on top of her foe.
Both girls, bodies pressed together, skirts hiked up high on their, respective, firm thighs begin to roll about the floor, hands yanking and grabbing at any part of their opponent that they can catch. Suneha's stockings have begun to sag from their place on her legs, Amanda's stockings showing tears and tatters at her knee. Suneha manages to get a grip on one, bra-covered breast of Amanda as she claws at Suneha's upper thigh,leaving ragged, angry red streaks on the creamy, white skin.
Suneha cries out in pain at the clawing as she pulls her hand from Amanda's tit, yanking the cup from the full mound. Each girl, hissing, spitting curses at the other as they continue to grapple around the floor.
Amanda manages to break free from Suneha's grasping hands, pulling herself to her knees between the others legs. As Suneha tries to get another grasp, Amanda lifts her knee hard between Suneha's thighs, landing solidly against her bikini-clad pussy...grinding it hard against the softness once she realizes the spot she's managed to find. Suneha shrieks in pain, her hands trying to cover the injured spot as Amanda grabs out with both hands...claws digging into Suneha's breast. Fingers clenching...tearing at the softness in her grip, she rips the silky blouse open, tatters of material in her hands as she continues the attack on the mounds of Suneha. Fingers clawing, tearing the soft skin, bloody streaks showing over the top of Suneha's full, heaving breasts. Where does she cover? Her wounded crotch? The ripped titties?
As Suneha flounders on the floor, Amanda, once more, gains her footing.....leaning, she bends to grip Suneha's hair, pulling the others head up a bit, she savagely slams Suneha's head against the wooden flooring...lifting again.....slamming her head, even harder. "You fucking cxnt.", she sreams, pulling up once more on the hair of Suneha, this time, keeping her grip, pulling Suneha across the floor, around the room. Suneha, weakly trying to ease the attack on her head, she kicks her legs, crying out in pain and humilitation. Amanda pulls her to a sitting position, leaning over Suneha from behind, her hands reach down, again grabbing handsful of Suneha's breasts. Her hands fully enveloping the full mounds she rips and tears, pulling Suneha's bra completely off. Once more, her fingers gripping...this time searching for the tenderest parts...gripping...pulling, twisting Suneha's nipples, delighting in the anguished cries of the girl, trying desparately to cover herself...to ease the pain, to fend off the attack.
With her hands caressing, trying to soothe her sore, bloody breasts Suneha lowers her head...whimpering, crying.
Amanda standing behind Suneha pulls back her long, slim leg, tatters of stocking hanging down, letting fly a solid, hard kick into the back of Suneha......"Now, whore....stay away from my little girl."
Pulling the top of her tattered top about her as she opens the apartment door, letting it slam hard as she exits.

Offline hollywins

• God Member
« Reply #41 on: February 17, 2009, 10:36:08 PM »
good story but did you have to write it in here? ??? :-\ :P :-* :-*

alarmn1

« Reply #42 on: February 18, 2009, 02:26:51 PM »
I guess I have to assume you're miffed about it being in "your" territory? Sorry...you're right. Probably not the best place to put it. Again, my apologies.

Offline JOHNNY the DUECES

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #43 on: February 21, 2009, 05:22:28 AM »
great fight. fist fights are the best, especially if both woman fight it out. if you would have punched her in her chin, , near the end you would have made her legs all wobbly & most likely you would have won the fight. if you win the next fight you should realy humiliate the loser & teach her a lesson. even if you aren't into woman, it is very sexy watching one woman take total control of anotherwoman & forcing her to do whatever she wants her to do.

Offline hollywins

• God Member
« Reply #44 on: March 17, 2009, 09:21:46 PM »
glad to hear from you johnny i havent sorry i havent checked on this stuff in a while suneha was annoying me too much ;D :P :-*