News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

2-on-1 Challenge

• 41 Replies

Offline BustyTiffany35

• God Member
Re: 2-on-1 Challenge
« Reply #15 on: February 18, 2016, 02:41:32 PM »

Hmph, what's this Carmen? Wanting some other bitches to do you and Eva's dirty work for y'all? Hah! That doesn't surprise me, afterall, y'all couldn't handle me unless I was all tied up!

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Tied up is what usually happens to you when you face us too

Grrr....

Offline GabyOrtiz

« Reply #16 on: February 19, 2016, 06:32:57 AM »
Losers? We beat you no problem little princess!!

I could beat most of these girls one on one without Kelli's help, but sharing is always more fun :)
[/quote]

Remember how easy I beat you
Latinas (only the brunettes)> Blondes and Whites

Offline Thai Doll May

• God Member
« Reply #17 on: February 19, 2016, 10:12:55 AM »
Well, well, well. Looks like we have quite a few arrogant loudmouths around here who need putting in their place  :D

Tiffany, Jenna, Faith you'll all get your chance to lose to us don't worry!

Gaby you were my very first match, I've become a much more fierce fighter since then. And if you don't watch your mouth you'll find out how fierce I am.

Offline lulufights

• God Member
« Reply #18 on: February 19, 2016, 05:09:46 PM »
Oh I'd LOVE to humiliate you both :)

Offline StarBear

• God Member
« Reply #19 on: February 24, 2016, 03:16:49 AM »
*yawn* 

I can gladly take you both on .....EASILY!
While you practice to get it right, I practice to never get it wrong.

Candy123

« Reply #20 on: February 24, 2016, 07:05:23 AM »
^ LOL.

Offline SusiKicksButt

• Daring you!
« Reply #21 on: February 25, 2016, 08:29:22 AM »
Well I was already gonna beat up the thai girlie...so why not take Kelly down at the same time? Sounds like fun! x

Offline Thai Doll May

• God Member
« Reply #22 on: February 28, 2016, 01:55:29 PM »
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

So many Kellys on here.  Love to see a team of Thaismurf and Lacey, I could squash the 2 of them.

I'm sure you could with that fat ass of yours, but as for winning? You couldn't even handle me one on one.  ;D ;D

Offline BustyTiffany35

• God Member
« Reply #23 on: February 28, 2016, 07:49:59 PM »

So many Kellys on here.  Love to see a team of Thaismurf and Lacey, I could squash the 2 of them.

I'm sure you could with that fat ass of yours, but as for winning? You couldn't even handle me one on one.  ;D ;D

Heheh! Good one, May :)

Offline Thai Doll May

• God Member
« Reply #24 on: February 29, 2016, 12:25:59 PM »

Well I'm learning from one of the best  ;)

Offline BustyTiffany35

• God Member
« Reply #25 on: February 29, 2016, 04:35:17 PM »

Well I'm learning from one of the best  ;)

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

She'll teach you how to get tied up

HEY! That is--

*A projector suddenly flashes a rather large image of me on the wall behind me. In the image, I'm naked, gagged with my own thong bottoms, and tied up tightly in the ropes. Eva and Carmen stand on either side of me, taunting and tormenting me, groping my exquisite breasts, grabbing my hair, hissing and laughing into my ear while I squirm helplessly between em'..*

--kinda, accurate. Err.. where'd that projector come from?! Who uses projectors nowadays, honestly?!

Offline Kellicat

• God Member
« Reply #26 on: March 05, 2016, 08:28:10 PM »
do you really want to try us sweetie   hehe

Offline Nattie-Silk Property

• God Member
« Reply #27 on: March 05, 2016, 11:37:35 PM »
Has there actually been a match made out of all these pages? Or are you ladies just running your mouths?

Offline Thai Doll May

• God Member
« Reply #28 on: March 06, 2016, 11:28:27 AM »
Has there actually been a match made out of all these pages? Or are you ladies just running your mouths?

Yes we've had matches with Sara and Lulu, though we're only both free at weekends so can only have matches then :)

Offline BustyTiffany35

• God Member
« Reply #29 on: March 13, 2016, 03:24:31 PM »
Seeing that the curtains still shut little else seems to be happening Judging by the roaring crowd's boos and catcalls echoing and drifting back "April focus Breathe deep, release slow again Breathe hold hold release A stillness of mind and body envelops me opening my eyes everything is slowed down .... I drop to one knee  waiting for the announcer voice to herald our Match to Begin "LADIES AND GENTLEMEN CHILDERBEASTS OF ALL AGES Lets Get Ready to Rumble TONIGHTS MAIN EVENT THE DollCat  2-on-1 CHALLENGE  THEIR OPPONET ONE HALF OF THE TAG TEAM PANPACIFIC EXPRESS AT 5'3 125 LBS (34D -24 -34 )SPORTING EMERALD GREEN BIKINI SEXXXXXXXXXXXXYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPRILLLLLLLLLLLLLL    The Main Black Velvet curtain starts to open .i feel  the wave of heat and sound building as it touches my skin I take off just as my theme music hits  Lady Sovereign - Love Me Or Hate Me

I COME SPEEDIN DOWN the rampart jumping up to the rings edge using the top rope as spring to shoot my self over to a tuck and roll waving to the crowd as i take my corner "WHERE ARE THOSE MINI-NINJA'S AT "

:o Holy Run-On Sentences, Batman!