News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

True Titfight Queen Round 1 (revised)

• 27 Replies

Offline Red Storm Pro

• God Member
True Titfight Queen Round 1 (revised)
« on: February 24, 2016, 10:04:51 PM »
Welcome to the first round of our True Titfight Queen Tournament!  This will crown the best titfighter in all of FCF.  Below are the first round match-ups and it will be up to you to vote who you think will win.  Any of the fighters are welcome to post any comments to help enhance the tournament as well as their chances of advancing.  Sorry for having to revise this, please ignore the original poll.  Good luck ladies!

Match 1:  Gaby (32yo, 5'3" 150lbs, 32M)  VS  Agnetis (25yo, 5'7" 125lbs, 32KK)
{alt}
{alt}

Match 2:  Jen (26yo, 5'6" 170lbs, 38J)  VS  Samantha (27yo, 5'2" 135lbs, 34J)

Match 3:  Zara (27yo, 5'7" 135lbs, 36J)  VS  Jordan (27yo, 5'7" 135lbs, 36J)
{alt}
{alt}

Match4:  Rama (29yo, 5'7" 137lbs, 36GG)  VS  Yvette (53yo, 5'4" 140lbs, 44FF)
{alt}
{alt}

Match 5:  Salammbo (29yo, 5'4" 130lbs, 34E)  VS  Ashley (no age given, 5'0" 140lbs, 34DD)
{alt}
{alt}

Sorry again for the mix-up everyone!
« Last Edit: February 24, 2016, 10:16:53 PM by Red Storm Pro »

Offline Hustler

• God Member
  • shyamjadeja on Trillian
Re: True Titfight Queen Round 1 (revised)
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2016, 10:23:25 PM »
Voted for Gaby, Samantha, Zara, Rama and Salammbo

Offline Busty zara

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2016, 11:07:00 PM »
Hi everyone, 1st of all i would like to thank Red storm for creating this poll and allowing me to be a part of this. Secondly i have my best wishes for all the participants in the poll except one... All of us being here & promoting the style of titfights is a huge effort to tell the users that other ways of fights can be fun & interesting too other than just catfights. Finally to the bitch Jordan.... You German whore! You are the only reason i came to this poll.... All i want to do is defeat you... I don't care about any other fight ryt now.... You slut you think you are an Alpha just coz you crushed some little girls? Well bitch i will flatten you're tits so deeply that they will fall of you're breast... And i will beat you up oh yes!!! I will do that both cyber & IRL, you cocky bitch i am you're Doom.... Just wait and watch how i will kick you're stinking ass on yahoo, the next time i see you online.
Titfights!!

Offline GabyOrtiz

« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2016, 04:44:34 AM »
Thanks to all who have seen that I obviously deserve to be titfighting queen
Latinas (only the brunettes)> Blondes and Whites

Offline stevenmk

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2016, 06:26:56 PM »
I'm on your team Gaby!

Offline Busty zara

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: February 25, 2016, 06:52:58 PM »
You know if i were you then i would be much more careful, you are not someone who a threat to anyone.... Just a toy for girls here.... Whenever they feel like kicking someone's ass they text you.... Infact you don't even titfight all you do is catfight!.... I am sure that you have fought many times bitch & i am even more sure that you never won any of you're fight you looser bitch... Why don't you go and shove a rifle up you're ass and then shoot it you Nazi bitch!
Titfights!!

« Reply #6 on: February 26, 2016, 07:32:14 AM »
Samantha and and Rama got what they need for face at the final,,,,,Zara im sorry but i cant vote for my rivals

Offline Busty Judy D

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: February 26, 2016, 10:53:54 AM »
I'd give all my votes to Zara if I could, her tits are so much better than Jordan's that it's not even funny. Since I couldn't I voted for Agnetis over Gaby and Rama over Yvette. Fight bitches, fight!

Offline Rama

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: February 26, 2016, 02:36:33 PM »
It's been a long time since i poll fought sime one..thanjs stormy.
Yevette..sweety this show is not for muscles..it's for tits..so yiu need to work harder on that department.

Offline BoobBully

« Reply #9 on: February 26, 2016, 07:55:41 PM »
Mmmmm can't wait to win this and drop  my heavy J cups on all these bitches.
Come and get me girls!

Offline GabyOrtiz

« Reply #10 on: February 27, 2016, 02:59:01 AM »
Thanks to all who have seen that my girls are better than the weak saggy pair of Gaby.
If anyone should be talking about a weak pair of breasts it shouldn't be you, mine are obviously tougher, stronger, and better in every way then your pair.

RS3

« Reply #11 on: February 27, 2016, 03:42:39 AM »
Gaby, Samantha, Salammbo, and Zara all 4 should be the final 4

Offline busty Inga

• hey hey up here my face is up
« Reply #12 on: February 27, 2016, 09:35:45 AM »
Agnes,,,,she is the best with difirence,,,,busty blondy power
i will prove  my tits are the best in the world,,,,

Offline amrita adhiikari

« Reply #13 on: February 27, 2016, 04:13:35 PM »
Fantastic poll! all the participants are busty and create a lot of competition. The best fight is between Zara & Jordan though this poll doesn't prove who is a better fighter only a fight can prove that ... these two have amazing similarities i would love to watch them fight.... this poll fight is not enough i want to watch them fight cyber.. can you please consider my request and let me watch you fight on Yahoo or Chatzy. I agree with Shiva that you should do a chat fight...  only the idea of these 2 Titfighting gives me chillsthat will be Epic... i would kill to watch that....
The other ladies are also busty but they are not bringing any heat to the poll.
« Last Edit: February 27, 2016, 04:16:03 PM by amrita adhiikari »

Offline GabyOrtiz

« Reply #14 on: February 27, 2016, 04:16:54 PM »
Fantastic poll! all the participants are busty and create a lot of competition. The best fight is between Zara & Jordan though this poll doesn't prove who is a better fighter only a fight can prove that ... these two have amazing similarities i would love to watch them fight.... this poll fight is not enough i want to watch them fight cyber.. can you please consider my request and let me watch you fight on Yahoo or Chatzy. I agree with Shiva that you should do a chat fight... that will be Epic... i would kill to watch that....
The other ladies are also busty but they are not bringing any heat to the poll.
I shouldn't have to bring heat have a weight, and breast size advantage over agnetis I should be an easy chpice but some people just don't agree for some idiotic reason thinking her saggy pair can beat my superior pair