News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

NHB Fight at The Centerfold Lounge - ZEBRA BIKINI MATCH - Lulu vs Sherri

• 22 Replies

Offline lulufights

• God Member
Sherri honey...are you gonna stand up on a table and take off that bikini to give it to me?  Or am I gonna stand up there with you and strip you?  :-*

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
Team Sherri

Offline Busty zara

• God Member
Lulu will win this fight i have full trust , not only does she looks stronger but she is also more active in this poll.
Titfights!!

Offline FEMFIGHTFAN

• God Member
Votd for Sherri

Offline Dani Esclava

The Latina is thicker and stronger.  She wins.

Offline lulufights

• God Member
So close! So close!

I slowly strip off my zebra bikini while the room full of people watches, walk over to Sherri, naked, and present it to her on my knees.  You won, honey...you deserve your prize.

{alt}

Seriously though, thank you to everyone who voted for me and who commented on the poll.  Even though Sherri won, a lot of people voted for me and commented here and in PMs so thanks to all of you.  I hope you had some fun and I hope you enjoy my little thank you pic  :)

Sherri, thanks for coming up with the idea and thanks Mike for setting up the poll  :-* :-*

xoxox Lulu
« Last Edit: March 03, 2016, 07:43:12 PM by lulu fights »

Offline Sherri - Jäger Monster

• God Member
  • Find me on Trillian - sherri_jagermonster
So close! So close!

I slowly strip off my zebra bikini while the room full of people watches, walk over to Sherri, naked, and present it to her on my knees.  You won, honey...you deserve your prize.

{alt}

Seriously though, thank you to everyone who voted for me and who commented on the poll.  Even though Sherri won, a lot of people voted for me and commented here and in PMs so thanks to all of you.  I hope you had some fun and I hope you enjoy my little thank you pic  :)

Sherri, thanks for coming up with the idea and thanks Mike for setting up the poll  :-* :-*

xoxox Lulu

Thank you, Lulu.  You are one tough and very sexy bitch.  That top IS a little loose on me, so are the bottoms but they will have the place of honor on my wall.

To all who voted and commented my thanks.  Thanks to Mike.  Now get to work, Mike.  Two Jäger Bombs.

{alt}               {alt}

Join me in a drink, Lulu?
(\_/) 
(o.O) 
( > < )

Want to try my Jäger Bomb?

Find me on Trillian - sherri_jagermonster

Offline lulufights

• God Member
Salute Sherri!  ;D