News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

St. Patty's day catfight at McCatfights Irish Pub!

• 28 Replies

Offline JenH

• Global Moderator
  • God Member
Re: St. Patty's day catfight at McCatfights Irish Pub!
« Reply #15 on: March 07, 2016, 11:17:53 PM »
Walking into the crowd, I see Fawn using beer bottles as weapons and looking for a fight.  I tap her on the shoulder and as she turns around, I deliver the right hand punch that sends her staggering back into the bar.  "looking for a fight hun, well here it is"

Offline lulufights

• God Member
« Reply #16 on: March 08, 2016, 07:00:35 AM »
I see Fawn sprawled up against the bar and give her a good hard stomp to her belly, then turn around and go after this blonde Jen chick who seems to be the threat around here.

FawnL

« Reply #17 on: March 08, 2016, 11:15:53 AM »
I lay half seated, breathing slowly and trying to stop my head from spinning when some other bitch stomps on my belly....
NNGHHHHHHHH....air flowing from my open mouth....ARGHHH....I see the bitch walking away, it is Lulu...
I swear to give her a good lesson now....I manage to stand up, legs still not completely stable, but I can walk....
I stagger directly to the middle of the brawl and send a good kick into Lulu's big ass....making her fall in front...on her four...
"Take this...slut.." I smirk...ready to deliver more punishment to my target...her ass is soooo nice...  ;D ;D
I lift my foot....and ...no..not again...grabbed from behind....turned around...the blonde bimbo bitch with her laughing face....
and her fist connecting hard into my stomach...MPPPHHHHHH...I double over, hands on my aching belly....
only to be lifted up by a well placed blow to my jaw....Ok, ok..thank you for helping me to be back standing, though pretty dazed.....
and next a stinging uppercut to the corner of my chin...I turn 180 degrees then perform a perfect fall, like a chopped tree
and next thing I see is the floor approaching fast...SPLATTTT...face and tits landing hard....tasting some blood in my mouth....
"They should clean the floor better, I will raise a complaint to the owner...." I think as I am dragged from my ankles, my face mopping the dirty floor...
Well, we come to the end of the ride....legs released and falling to the floor with a thud....Hope this did not spoil the point of my new boots..
guess I am resting here for few moments... ARGHHHHHHHH...my hair....LET THEM GO...lifted up, on my knees....watching the wooden desk few inches from my nose...
I know what is coming though I hope not....my arms dangling at my side do nothing to help me to avoid...
CRASSHHHHHHHHHHH... face smashed into the hard surface...Everything becoming dark...
Good night, for the moment...Hope I am back soon as I still have an open issue with the blonde slut...  ;D

Offline JenH

• Global Moderator
  • God Member
« Reply #18 on: March 08, 2016, 05:20:05 PM »
After delivering the final blow to Fawn, seeing her crumple into a heap on the floor knocked out.  I turn around and walk towards Lulu.  Not kicking her while she is on all fours.  "Get up bitch.  It's time to settle this" I say. 

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
« Reply #19 on: March 09, 2016, 05:26:00 AM »
Nice seeing 3 of the ladies getting into the action.

Hmmmm maybe time to leave a relief pitcher ... and some more drinks of course!!

Offline Corbin2012

• God Member
  • Getting ready to watch a catfight
« Reply #20 on: March 09, 2016, 07:49:59 AM »
ok, now its time to take a plce in the first row and ejoy the action. havent made my mind up yet on who will win. might be jen deduction from the opening scenario
I wish each and every day would start with a catfight in my flat

FawnL

« Reply #21 on: March 09, 2016, 09:09:25 AM »
After delivering the final blow to Fawn, seeing her crumple into a heap on the floor knocked out.  I turn around and walk towards Lulu.  Not kicking her while she is on all fours.  "Get up bitch.  It's time to settle this" I say.  

it was not the final blow...there is still one day left and I could still come back and kick your ass... ;D
so...I open my eyes, trying to focus my view...not easy in a spinning world.....
head still banging, some blood from my mouth and nose...not much though
it could have been worse with the blow I took, teeth are still all there, as it is the nose...  ;D
I slowly and hardly try to stand again...too early probably as my legs - sexy legs  ;D - cannot support me yet, so let's go
for plan B, that is crawling on my four, carefully not to spoil my boots  ;) ...advancing again in search of new troubles...
Find a discarded bottle of Harp Lager and getting it, walking over the sprawled body of Smiling-Panther that is not
really smiling now, looking like she is sleeping nicely, definitely out of play...looking into her face..and why not..?
sending one punch into her face, just for fun and to put my signature..  ;D
Now, let's go and look for the other two sluts...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  ;D ;D ;D ..still crawling..
« Last Edit: March 09, 2016, 09:10:35 AM by FawnL »

Offline JenH

• Global Moderator
  • God Member
« Reply #22 on: March 09, 2016, 08:41:58 PM »
Ready to face off with Lulu, I see you off in the corner of my eye crawling towards us. "This bitch wont stay down" I think to my self.  Keeping an eye on Lulu, as you get closer, I spin around towards you and deliver a football style kick between your arms into your chest.  I feel you right tit flatten into my foot as the top of my sole sinks in, lifting you up on your knees.  Grabbing your hair, holding you in place keeping you from falling over, I send a hard right hand punch across your jaw
« Last Edit: March 09, 2016, 08:43:24 PM by JenH »

FawnL

« Reply #23 on: March 09, 2016, 09:58:37 PM »
ok..considering how the poll is going on and how few time is left to its end..I can only see this finale for me   ;D

....still crawling, trying silently to get near the two bitches...when...SPLATTTTTTT...the blonde slut turns suddenly and delivers a
brutal kick to my chest that flattens painfully my tits....ARGHHHHH...then grabs my hair, lifting me on my unstable legs and delivers a punch
to my jaw....."You bitch..." I think, now only my pride keeping me from accepting the defeat...and falling to the floor
"let me help you.." I can hear these words coming from behind, recognizing Lulu's voice....
"Hold the asian slut for me, please.."...Oh..no...so with bitch jen holding me up, bitch Lulu, starts targeting my body with
blows to my stomach and tits, enjoying punishing me....rendering me a ragg doll, unable to defend...
I can only moan...till ...jen's voice sends a shiver to my back bone..."Let me have the honour to finish her once for all..."
Again my face is sent left and right with some loud slaps that redden my cheeks....and one final deadly blow to the edge of my chin...
my teeth clatter inside my mouth, my brain is shaken inside my head, all the lights go off and I am already out cold when
I fly elegantly back, this time landing right over the bar counter, remaining draped over it, head hanging the far side, legs still slightly swinging
this side...I cannot see Jen walking behind the counter, picking up the bottle of Harp Lager that fell from my hand....lifting my head
from my hair then...CRASSHHHHHHHHHHH  smashing the bottle right on my skull...game over for me, I am afraid..
"No more risks, this time....I wanna you to stay out for long, bitch..!!"
Surely I am going to agree to this kind request......  ;) ;) ;)
« Last Edit: March 09, 2016, 10:00:52 PM by FawnL »

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
« Reply #24 on: March 10, 2016, 04:27:58 AM »
Saints preserve us ... JEN H WINS!!!

Lulu putting up a heck of a fight .. Fawn giving us some great posts and additions along the way.

Yes this finishing before the actual day ... Wanted to make sure.
We knew which lady kicks the most arse at the pub!!

Now all 4 may enjoy the full run of the pub.
With drinks on the house. For their wonderful efforts here.
Wishing much luck and enjoyment, for St Patty's day for them all.

My thanks to all 4 ladies .... YOUR WINNER JEN H, LULU FIGHTS, FAWN L, and SMILING PANTHER!
As well as the members that joined in.

Jen great seeing you back in action. As we can see here.
YOU STILL GOT IT!!

Storm

FawnL

« Reply #25 on: March 10, 2016, 09:29:39 AM »
..and are you providing the official report of the fight...?? ;)

ah, if anybody is passing at the pub, could please carry me away..? It is not nice being draped over the counter that way, with my ass in full view...  ;D ;D ;D
« Last Edit: March 10, 2016, 02:15:11 PM by FawnL »

Offline JenH

• Global Moderator
  • God Member
« Reply #26 on: March 10, 2016, 05:59:26 PM »
I kinda like her ass on display haha.  Thanks for the poll!  It was fun!  Include me in others anytime! 

FawnL

« Reply #27 on: March 10, 2016, 06:01:23 PM »
I kinda like her ass on display haha.  Thanks for the poll!  It was fun!  Include me in others anytime! 

thank you..I have indeed a beautiful ass...   ;D ;D ;D

Offline RedEnforcer

• God Member
  • New Profile pic by RoxErotique *link below*
« Reply #28 on: March 10, 2016, 06:51:36 PM »
Woohoo! The person I voted for won for a change!

I mean, congratulations Jen!
"We are all freaks here..stop backbiting each other :)" --nutmeg78

"Red's hair is as breathtaking as a flock of wild cardinals taking flight from a noble hillock." -- sadie