News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

True Titfight Queen Round 3 (Semi-Finals)

• 23 Replies

Offline Red Storm Pro

• God Member
True Titfight Queen Round 3 (Semi-Finals)
« on: March 07, 2016, 11:13:29 PM »
Welcome everyone to the semi-finals of our titfighting tournament!  Things are starting to wind down as we get closer to crowning our official titfighting queen.

Match 1:  Gaby (32yo, 5'3" 150lbs, 32M)  VS  Rama (29yo, 5'7" 137lbs, 36GG)
{alt} {alt}
{alt} {alt}

Match 2:  Samantha (27yo, 5'2" 135lbs, 34J)  VS  Zara (27yo, 5'7" 135lbs, 36J)

(zara's pictures posted below)

Good luck ladies!

RS3

Re: True Titfight Queen Round 3 (Semi-Finals)
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2016, 11:42:35 PM »
Gaby and Samantha in the finals that's my pick

Offline GabyOrtiz

« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2016, 11:47:40 PM »
Finally Rama gets a tough fight, to bad it's gonna be her last one, no way am I gonna lose this
Latinas (only the brunettes)> Blondes and Whites

Offline Pablo Lopez

« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2016, 12:47:25 AM »
Gaby and Zara all the way

Offline Samanthasmothersyou

« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2016, 01:18:55 AM »
All the respect for Zara who made an incredible comeback and beat Jordan, and someone on paper who's completely equal in almost every way on the stats, but I believe in a tough fight and tough poll here that I will beat Zara maybe by only 1 or 2 votes but I know I'm the real queen here

Offline Rama

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: March 08, 2016, 01:35:40 AM »
Nice...i was waiting for yu bitch....we need to fenish this now...you have big tits but my natural girls will blow your blastic ones.

Offline GabyOrtiz

« Reply #6 on: March 08, 2016, 01:40:29 AM »
Nice...i was waiting for yu bitch....we need to fenish this now...you have big tits but my natural girls will blow your blastic ones.
Bitch you fought wanna be titfighters to get here, I fought someone that actually kept it close, my tits are ready for yours, yours will never be ready for mine, on all honesty if anyone votes for you they need to go to the doctor and get their eyes and brains checked.

Offline Rama

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: March 08, 2016, 01:46:39 AM »
Actually bitch the only one that needs a doctor in here is you and your ugly ballon like tits when i'm fenished crushing them...all i need to do us putting some presure on your ugly ballons and the pain yiu will recieve will be enough to force to yiur knees.

Offline GabyOrtiz

« Reply #8 on: March 08, 2016, 01:50:05 AM »
Actually bitch the only one that needs a doctor in here is you and your ugly ballon like tits when i'm fenished crushing them...all i need to do us putting some presure on your ugly ballons and the pain yiu will recieve will be enough to force to yiur knees.
Bitch I would flatten your saggy tits so easily with mine, you shouldn't be talking when it's a fact I'm superior in every way and there's no way possible that your tits can beat mine, my worst day is better then your best so I'm the clear winner.

Offline Rama

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: March 08, 2016, 02:23:33 AM »
Bitch please cut it....you beating me?i've been titfighting before you could collect money to turn your tits into ballons...i say you step away before i blow up yor ballons with my firm girls ..

Offline Busty zara

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: March 08, 2016, 04:26:18 AM »
Samantha has big tits , maybe even as big as mine but i have the advantage of height.... Having the firmest pair here in perfect shape, i am sure that i will win the fight .... 
Titfights!!

Offline shivani yadav

« Reply #11 on: March 08, 2016, 04:37:41 AM »
Rama and Zara.... Both of them are really great titfighters... I don't know about Samantha though.... Both zara & Samantha appears equally busty but zara looks stronger and she is taller of the 2 so she has another advantage.... So i think in the fight Rama & Zara wins.

Offline stevenmk

• God Member
« Reply #12 on: March 08, 2016, 06:09:57 PM »
Gabby and Samantha! Gabby has the best pair, and will win the title! Long live the "queen"...

Offline amrita adhiikari

« Reply #13 on: March 08, 2016, 06:54:25 PM »
Gaby & Zara.... Gaby is really big.... On the other hand in a fight of Zara vs Samantha... Zara not only has height advantage but she also appears to be stronger... She looks like a titfighter . whereas Samntha looks like an ordinary girl with just big tits... Zara wins...

Latino Cock King

« Reply #14 on: March 09, 2016, 12:25:52 AM »
As much as I have a huge crush on Rama.. I believe in a real titfight Gaby would win.

Don't hate me Rama I got a big crush on you it wasn't easy for me to say that  :-[