News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

True Titfight Queen Finals!

• 72 Replies

Offline Red Storm Pro

• God Member
True Titfight Queen Finals!
« on: March 15, 2016, 04:41:59 PM »
After much anticipation here is our final fight to see who truly is our titfight queen!

Rama (29yo, 5'7" 137lbs, 36GG)  VS  Zara (27yo, 5'7" 135lbs, 36J)

Good luck ladies and thank you to everyone who has voted and participated!

Offline stevenmk

• God Member
Re: True Titfight Queen Finals!
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2016, 05:23:42 PM »
Rama...

Offline Rama

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2016, 03:37:51 AM »
 Ok here we go...me and zara fought before no winner ...but this time zara,you will see who's tits are better..so bring your tits in here so i can smash them and set on my thron.

Offline Busty zara

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2016, 05:51:18 AM »
Yeah true we clashed once but there was no winner but let me tell you that Rama this time there will be a winner.... Yes! And the winner will be me....
Titfights!!

Offline Hustler

• God Member
  • shyamjadeja on Trillian
« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2016, 08:23:30 AM »
Voted for zara :)

AllanLongbow

« Reply #5 on: March 16, 2016, 10:00:40 AM »
Alright Rama! Time to unleash those sweater puppies for a real and total battle bitch-to-bitch! Fight like I know you can!

Offline Rama

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: March 16, 2016, 02:50:02 PM »
You sure about it bitch...my girls will eat your ugly tits if we meet tit to tit...
Bring your saggy tits and show thim without your push up bra so every one can see your weak saggy tits.

Offline Busty zara

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: March 16, 2016, 04:13:12 PM »
haha ... pushup bra ?? that's a nice excuse rama, what about the camera angle that you are using to make you're boobs look bigger  ... it is not my problem that you're tits suck... but i don't believe in arguing lets fight it out....
« Last Edit: March 16, 2016, 04:42:58 PM by zara siddique »
Titfights!!

Offline Red Storm Pro

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: March 16, 2016, 07:05:21 PM »
Rama just lost my respect after the comment... I don't think it is fair to upload pics in comments, you should upload the pics in the polls not in the comments 2nd. This should be a titfight of mutual respect... Both are finalists here & both have defeated equal no. Of opponents to be here so there should be some class in the fighters rather than just abusing each other like some street skanks... I was not sure before but now i can say that i will choose Zara in this poll. Cheap shot Rama... You permanently lost a voter & supporter in me until you modify the comment & make this the fight between 2 alphas that everyone was expecting... The best battle will be between Zara & Jordan though, these 2 are meant to fight each other, the battle will be viscous & will blow up the internet.
Finally Go ZARA you will win this keep maintaining the class of a lady that you posses ...

even though i am remaining neutral here, zara also posted pics of herself in the comments section.  there is no rules against it, and honestly i like that they are adding some flair to the tournament.

Offline Rama

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: March 17, 2016, 01:31:43 AM »
Rama just lost my respect after the comment... I don't think it is fair to upload pics in comments, you should upload the pics in the polls not in the comments 2nd. This should be a titfight of mutual respect... Both are finalists here & both have defeated equal no. Of opponents to be here so there should be some class in the fighters rather than just abusing each other like some street skanks... I was not sure before but now i can say that i will choose Zara in this poll. Cheap shot Rama... You permanently lost a voter & supporter in me until you modify the comment & make this the fight between 2 alphas that everyone was expecting... The best battle will be between Zara & Jordan though, these 2 are meant to fight each other, the battle will be viscous & will blow up the internet.
Finally Go ZARA you will win this keep maintaining the class of a lady that you posses ...
Posting more & more pics make it more confusing anyways redstorm is the Creator of the poll so if it is okay with him then it is fine
If posting pics is against the rules i would not hive done it if zara did nit want it ..i would have deleted them..if my o8cs maje thing more confusing that's because some pics make my tits look better and some don't which is the same with zara ,so adding more p7cs will allow the voters to judge better.
And I'm sorry ..why you trying to judge me in here in the middle of the fight? You are affecting  votets and the voting ..but no big deal.
Being bitchy in a fight makes the fight more fun also it's between me and zara not you...so we are free to do it our way .finally winning is good but i care about making a show.

Offline Rama

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: March 17, 2016, 01:40:47 AM »
haha ... pushup bra ?? that's a nice excuse rama, what about the camera angle that you are using to make you're boobs look bigger  ... it is not my problem that you're tits suck... but i don't believe in arguing lets fight it out....
Camera angles don't make tits look fimere or bigger ..but pushup bras does.and it's not my problem that your tits sag like udders.
Ok let the fight decide the winner .
Standing there my tits thrust out all proud and ready for battle my bikiny shows enough clevage to sacre you and my nipples are rock hard wating to drill into your tits.
"Still wanna do it sweety"

Offline Busty zara

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: March 17, 2016, 01:49:38 AM »
That is exactly what i am interested in knowing Rama, how  can you say that they sag when you haven't seem them? This is one of you're pointless effort to start the fight. Start it right away rather than wasting time on fake insults...
« Last Edit: March 17, 2016, 02:20:11 AM by zara siddique »
Titfights!!

Offline Rama

• God Member
« Reply #12 on: March 17, 2016, 01:58:27 AM »
Ok...let's go for it.
Me in my black bikini hands on hips tits thrusted out nipples hard like sowrds glaring at you thinking "finally it's zara this time will be clear" i move forward "let's do it zara...may the best tits win."

Offline Busty zara

• God Member
« Reply #13 on: March 17, 2016, 02:22:38 AM »
Standing right infront of you in my tight orange bikini with hands on my hips and tits thrust forwards, filled with confidence & looking intensely at you ' yes may the best tits win indeed' i say as i initiate a step forward.
Titfights!!

Offline Old black man

• God Member
  • You have a perfect ass my dear. Nothing is sexier.
« Reply #14 on: March 17, 2016, 02:35:38 AM »
Rama will prove she is the Titfight Queen.