News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

True Titfight Queen Finals!

• 72 Replies

Offline BigMommaJoanie

• God Member
  • Wanna rassle?
Re: True Titfight Queen Finals!
« Reply #15 on: March 17, 2016, 02:40:55 AM »
Rama is juuuuust a bit too big and strong for Zara. She may look less intense and happy go lucky than Zara but when they get down to it, Rama will be able to take everything Zara throws at her and more. Zara does not have enough to finish this one off.

Offline Rama

• God Member
« Reply #16 on: March 17, 2016, 02:42:08 AM »
As you move forward i 5ake my step too moving toward you untill our tits coverd with our bikinies are in touch nipple to nipple we stand there putting only soft power on our tits glaring into each other.
Then i make my move pushing my tits right into yiurs forcing you a step back so our tits seoarate"commoj zara show us that yiur tits are really worthy for the fnals"

Offline Busty zara

• God Member
« Reply #17 on: March 17, 2016, 02:48:11 AM »
I stumble back a bit as i was not expecting a push back, then step forward and push my heavy tits into you're, not ramming them into you're but pushing hard enough make push you back. As i again get in the center
Titfights!!

Offline amrita adhiikari

« Reply #18 on: March 17, 2016, 02:55:15 AM »
They both look big but Zara looks to be firmer. Rama has a saggy pair which makes her tits look big but she actually looks to be slightly smaller & much less firmer. Zara for the win here...

Offline Rama

• God Member
« Reply #19 on: March 17, 2016, 02:55:57 AM »
I was excpecting yiur counter attack put still had to move backword to keep my balance apsorping your push akso i didn't my tits to loose contact with yiurs ...so i give you what I've taken before.now put enough power behind my tits grinding them into yours in circles as rough as i can so i make sure i'm causing enough pain to you.."still waiting for you to fight little girl"

Offline Busty zara

• God Member
« Reply #20 on: March 17, 2016, 03:04:12 AM »
Revolving my tits anticlockwise to match you're. My nipples poked in my bra. "Gzzz" the sound can be heard. The sound of the cloth of our bra rubbed together... Only i make bigger circles than you covering almost half of you're tits with the revolved grinding & working over them . ' is this good enough' i mock ..yt
Titfights!!

Offline kimjunil

• God Member
« Reply #21 on: March 17, 2016, 03:04:22 AM »
Actually when i looked at both girls pics i saw that rama never use bras for support while zara on the other hand always needs her bra ..even her bikini is giving some push to her smaller tits.
Iguess i will go fo rama her tits look better sexier firmer and she is not afraid to show that while zara is afraid to show her unsupported tits.

Offline Rama

• God Member
« Reply #22 on: March 17, 2016, 03:16:33 AM »
As you make your grinding in big circles i keep my rythem but i  use some new strategy by pushing my tits in like hammers into your saggy udders while i keep grinding them which cause yiur tits to be flattened after every push "you bitch...you think you can beat me with those ugly bags you call tits..i will smash them to A cups before i set on my thron you slut"
« Last Edit: March 17, 2016, 03:43:59 AM by Rama »

Offline Busty zara

• God Member
« Reply #23 on: March 17, 2016, 03:25:39 AM »
Replying by pressing my tits at different parts of you're tits & grinding them there... Misshaping them with pressure and grinding of mine at different positions i make you're soft tits sore & painful within few moments
Titfights!!

Offline Rama

• God Member
« Reply #24 on: March 17, 2016, 03:46:32 AM »
Ahhhhh....you bitch...you putting a fight then ha?
I tack a small step back ward then smash my tits as hard as i can into yours" no more playing little girl "

Offline Mauler Michelle

« Reply #25 on: March 17, 2016, 04:37:29 AM »
Mehhh . . . they're both lightweights.

Offline Busty zara

• God Member
« Reply #26 on: March 17, 2016, 04:54:21 AM »
I see you taking a small step back & predict that you are about to ram you're tits into mine so i myself take a step baxk and then we come forward in unison as our tits mushroom as we ram them together 'uhhh' a loud smacking sound comes as we ram them together... Yt
Titfights!!

Latino Cock King

« Reply #27 on: March 17, 2016, 07:01:02 AM »
Rama for the victory!!

Love how the finalists are having their own epic of the tit-titans showdown while we vote.

Offline blue338

« Reply #28 on: March 17, 2016, 03:47:27 PM »
Rama has my vote  ;)

Offline Busty Charo

• God Member
« Reply #29 on: March 17, 2016, 04:32:19 PM »
GO RAMA crush and ruin for well that fake tits ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
please if u have skinny or model shape dont try me,,,