News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

True Titfight Queen Finals!

• 72 Replies

Offline Allie22

• God Member
  • I'm 26 and a second generation cat fighter.
Re: True Titfight Queen Finals!
« Reply #30 on: March 18, 2016, 02:26:05 AM »
Rama wins big time. The real tit queen is the winner!!  You go girl!!!

Offline Claudia28

« Reply #31 on: March 18, 2016, 08:40:25 PM »
This is a really tough battle and a very close one
Zara wins
I think she is slightly bigger and slightly firmer. She looks tougher and is clearly worked her way to the finals. I have seen her clash with Jordan and that was epic.
This fight is also good but Rama hasn't replied on the fighting for about 2 days now which i think is a bit careless on her part.
Zara should win this fight and then Jordan should have a rematch with her. Rama winning & then Jordan fighting with her is also fine but then a rematch between Zara & Jordan wouldn't make much sense. Going for zara on this one. She should win the title.

Offline Rama

• God Member
« Reply #32 on: March 19, 2016, 01:51:33 AM »
This fight is not just any fight...we are both putting every bet of strength we have to beat each other...the sound of tits slaming tits filling the room as we keep slapping our tits togather ...uhhhhh .ohhhhh ..we both feel pain but non of us backing down.
"Bring bitch harder i barely can feel your smacks" i hiss as i stare into your eyes .
But now i change my tacktics i smack my tits into yours but this time i keep moving forward forcing our tits to stay pressed warping my uands around your hack then i move my tits down and all the way up smashing and mashrooming them as hard as i can drilling your tits all the way with my still rock hard nipples .
"you will lose zara ..i know your tits caj't match my girls"

Offline Busty zara

• God Member
« Reply #33 on: March 19, 2016, 04:20:15 AM »
The fight has become more dangerous, the echoes of our tits slapping together are harder, and unpleasant ' uhhh , yrghhh'.... No one is gaining any advantage... Our hands at each others back. You start slamming you're tits into mine while trying to move forward & pushing you're tits into mine from downwards. So i respond by smacking my tits into you're in both directions one at a time... As if both of my tits smacking one of you're then pulling back and smacking the other....this happens while i advance forward pushing you back....' It appears they can more than handle you're tits, Bitch'...yt
Titfights!!

nfsalfight

« Reply #34 on: March 19, 2016, 08:35:20 AM »
ZARA ... no doubts

Offline beautifulsouth

• God Member
« Reply #35 on: March 19, 2016, 01:46:00 PM »
Both are outstanding! But there can only be one queen! And it will be Zara :D

Offline TessaFF

« Reply #36 on: March 19, 2016, 05:38:31 PM »
My bestie Zara Siddique is definitely winning this!!

Offline Barbara_Sits

• God Member
« Reply #37 on: March 19, 2016, 05:56:35 PM »
Zara wins this
Beating your Ass

Offline Rama

• God Member
« Reply #38 on: March 19, 2016, 08:57:05 PM »
Ughhhhhh...the sounds of slapping and smaking now turned into moans as we bear hug esch other grinding our tits ..ahhhh.i haveto  fenish this as a winner ..i have to find the way.I try to increas the pressure on your tits using my weight putting all my strength behind my tits to crush yours and i also stop your tits movment and now you have to face my tits head on nipple to nipple .
"I'm glad you still have a fight in you littke girl ..i hate easy wins."

Offline Busty zara

• God Member
« Reply #39 on: March 19, 2016, 10:01:01 PM »
The fight has taken the most ferocious turn... With us 2 in a bearhug... Huge tits pressed deep into each other ' uuhhhh, mphhhh' biting my lower lip as we squeeze together... There is nothing left to do but push myself deeper into you with my weight, but you are doing the same thing.... Our massive boobs mushroomed together... Nipples stabbed into each others aerolas & the aerolas grinding together.... ' Bitch ! I am glad that you have some energy left , an easy win for me would be so boring, now i get to pop you're Boobs with mine'.....yt
« Last Edit: March 19, 2016, 10:01:34 PM by zara siddique »
Titfights!!

Offline Allie22

• God Member
  • I'm 26 and a second generation cat fighter.
« Reply #40 on: March 19, 2016, 10:32:24 PM »
This is really getting heated!  Great job ladies on both sides!   It won't be long but neither of you has anything to be embarrassed about. You are both winners in my eyes!

Offline Rama

• God Member
« Reply #41 on: March 19, 2016, 11:35:32 PM »
 All i know now is that we are intering the last part if this epic fight tits smashing into tits so hard they look l8ke two ballons ready to explode Uhhhhhf nipple to nipple aerola to aerola we keep the most pressure on each other tit i look down a valley made by our two deeb clevages with sweat drops  on our mauntine tits  whuch almost getting to our necks uhhhhhh bitch...you make a stong bush but because of the weat civering our tits my right tit slides out ..i don't want my left tit to take all the pressure your both tits put on so i do the same pushing my left tit in between your tits forcing your left to escape the fight now the sides my left tit and your right one fighting alone ..to make sure I won't be out done again I bring my lelft tit from down to the top of your right tit ..now my left tit is some how above your right tit and tge pressure i can put on your it is much more tgan the pressure you can put on mine this is my chance to crush you tit to yiur rip cage."take that " tightenning my grip around yiu.
You make a ston

Offline Busty zara

• God Member
« Reply #42 on: March 20, 2016, 01:33:12 AM »
'Uhhhb, ' ' slu...ahhhh' The fight has gone wilder and wilder, what started with a few bumps have now turned into deep pressing.
Our boobs as mushroomed together makes it hard for us to adjust them.
Covered into sweat & turned red our globes slide past each other when you decide to fix them so that they can avoid my two on one strategy & push into my ribcage i simply use the sweat & grinding motion to bring together tit to tit...accurately matched now with force coming from both directions with nowhere to move , not even able to grind they mushroom together so much that they are completly flattened together...
' you will Lose bitch , and i will make sure of that'
With that i pull you in and give you a thrust .... Yt
Titfights!!

Offline Rama

• God Member
« Reply #43 on: March 20, 2016, 02:02:03 AM »
Your right tit and my left tit in one on one tit fight smashed to gether crushing each other too much pain and pressure aohhhhhhh i glare at you knowing that you feel the same pain i feel a smile comes to my face cause i loved what my tits gave to yours but it's time to counter attack again slippary tits are usefull for me too so i grind my tits to the left willing to put your right tit in a cage between my both tits ..not easy move but the sweat helped to make it now 8 slide my hands a bit lower closing the distance between my shoulders and pushing your free left tit -that was restin on my arm -up to make sure it's hard for you to memic my move ...now i got your tit in between my tits cage suffering the great pressure and power i put ilon my hold "not a chnance you whore i will win and you will beg for my mercy to set you free you slut"

Offline Rama

• God Member
« Reply #44 on: March 20, 2016, 02:05:52 AM »
My bestie Zara Siddique is definitely winning this!!

Non of you can beat me