News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

mistycats vs lexibabe......{spring break bikini contest}

• 71 Replies

Offline RedEnforcer

• God Member
  • New Profile pic by RoxErotique *link below*
Re: mistycats vs lexibabe......{spring break bikini contest}
« Reply #15 on: March 23, 2016, 07:51:43 PM »
Let's see. Misty in a bikini. Lexi in a bikini.

Who wins?

Me, for getting to watch. ;)

Seriously this is a damn tough call.  Lexi, I love ya darlin' but I think Misty just edges you out.
"We are all freaks here..stop backbiting each other :)" --nutmeg78

"Red's hair is as breathtaking as a flock of wild cardinals taking flight from a noble hillock." -- sadie

Offline Mistycats

• God Member
« Reply #16 on: March 23, 2016, 09:35:51 PM »
We are standing side by side as we wait for our names to be called. Lexi has always been my biggest rival in anything, especially bikini contests. We've both beaten the other before, and this one is coming down to the wire. I want to get my hands in her hair right now and just pull hard, but I try to keep my composure.

Finally hearing our names being called out at the same time, I strut out side by side with you, my breasts bouncing in my tiny bikini top. Walking to one end of the stage and grasping the sides of my thong bikini bottom, tugging it up just a bit as I pose in front of the crowd of people, loving the cheers I'm hearing!
Classy Tramps Cover Girl

Offline j_jay

• God Member
« Reply #17 on: March 24, 2016, 01:07:59 AM »
 ;) Go Lexi  :-*
Hard fight to call  8)

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
  • the one who outshines all of you skanks
« Reply #18 on: March 24, 2016, 05:13:07 AM »
we go on the stage togeather    and misty goes  first...her music is loud

the crowd cheers and goes wild   as she dances  and  shakes her tits and ass

I can't help but giggle...when her boobs spill out of her top.causing her to stop the show for a  few moments...of course the guys go wild...obviously the  sun
beaming down on her blonde mop...must be causing a harsh glare  blinding them....that and they are all drunk.

finally her music  starts ending....and I move forwards to start my show...
I know I have to do something special to catch up..

but  misty  still stands there  ...waving and  shaking her  body  even when my music stats to play.grrrr I know she is doing that on purpose  she isent fooling me..

anyway I stat doing my show.....I dance  and spin  shaking my goods..but still I see misty  near the edge of the stage....I fume.....ohhh that @@@#### I think.

well fine...I stat to dance again moving closer and closer then spin..bumping into misty using my hands to shove her sprawling off the stage pancaking into the sand and the crowd....fortunately  or not the stage was'ent very high so she has a short fall

the crowd stuned for a moment...then cheers wildly and starts to help her up
they may need a forklift I think to myself..and continue my dance..

I catch a glimpse of misty  her eyes drilling a hole through me

I only smile blow her a kiss  finish my dance...and go back stage   :)
the prez tramp

Offline Mistycats

• God Member
« Reply #19 on: March 24, 2016, 02:18:53 PM »
Laying there in the sand looking up at my rival after she shoved me off the stage. Luckily some sexy guys and girls were there to help catch me. My eyes glaring holes right through yours. Thinking, that's just fine Lexi. 2 can play this game.

I finally make my way back stage and clean the sand off myself. Wanting to rip Lexi's hair out right now, but I hold back. I want to win this contest and if she wants to play dirty, so will I.

We hear the final round has come down to me and her, and I smirk hearing she'll be up first. I see her getting ready to walk out on stage before they call her name. Slipping in behind her quietly and just as her name is announce, she takes a step and I slip my foot in front of hers. Making her fall boobs first onto the stage as she comes out. I can hear some people laughing and I step out, stepping right over Lexi and to the front of my stage. Shaking my boobs in my small top as I hear the cheers for me.
Classy Tramps Cover Girl

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #20 on: March 24, 2016, 04:04:54 PM »
back in the locker room   other girls laughing and hi-fiving me...some saying they wish   they had did that to misty..

misty  storms  in  "she looks mad,and I don't care"   we start towards each other... people get between us... they guide misty away  and I am pulled guided back   to the other side of the room.

one of the promoters tells me    that we will be the final two...
I try and settle down and prepare yself for the final round
glancing at misty  as she getting ready still wiping he sand off herself   
 :D

about ready to go back on stage...with misty behind me...I know that we will be into it sometime...just like the last time we were togeather

my name is announced  and I start to walk out  when I trip over something
and go sprawling on stage  catchng myself  on my hands and knees
my breast spilling out...causin the crowd  to laugh and clap
I hear "that's it misty,way to go"...as the bitch steps over me walking to her mark.

blushing  working my breast  back uner my bikini..i know what happened now
I glare  at her  oh so pleased with herself misty.

fine I think....I walk to my mark  and the musice begins to play
we dance and groove..the crowd goes wild...
moving closer....

moving closer we start to taunt each other  no one can hear over the noise

then it happens  we bump togeather....its on...I jump at her diving my hands into her hair  trying to shake her head side to side

the prez tramp

Offline joymitra77

• joymitra77 @ Trillian
« Reply #21 on: March 24, 2016, 04:57:57 PM »
I think it's gonna be Misty finally

Offline Mistycats

• God Member
« Reply #22 on: March 24, 2016, 06:02:13 PM »
Dancing for the crowd and loving their cheers. I glare over at Lexi and seeing her getting cheers as well. I don't feel bad for tripping her, not after her pushing me off stage. Dancing and getting closer and closer to her. The crowd comparing us and trying to pick a winner.

Feeling our bodies bump a bit, and it's like fireworks go off! I let out a grunt as I feel your hands grab my hair. Hissing at you, "BITCH!" My hands going up into your hair and pulling hard.

The crowd going nuts now as they see us start to fight. Grinding my body into yours as I pull your hair as hard as I can!
Classy Tramps Cover Girl

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #23 on: March 24, 2016, 07:51:55 PM »
Dancing for the crowd and loving their cheers. I glare over at Lexi and seeing her getting cheers as well. I don't feel bad for tripping her, not after her pushing me off stage. Dancing and getting closer and closer to her. The crowd comparing us and trying to pick a winner.

Feeling our bodies bump a bit, and it's like fireworks go off! I let out a grunt as I feel your hands grab my hair. Hissing at you, "BITCH!" My hands going up into your hair and pulling hard.

The crowd going nuts now as they see us start to fight. Grinding my body into yours as I pull your hair as hard as I can!

trying to shake your head side to side....no one to get between us this time
our bodies slap togeather  causing our breast to almost bounce out of our tops.
then  owww I hisss.feeling your claws tearing at my hair

we spin around and around...I hear some guy yell   what "ohh wow a sexy dance"   then a girl "no I think their fighting"  a loud  whoop.from the crowd

let go my hair bitch before I rip you apart I huff...releasing my right hand swinging slaps across your back and ass  cheeks .
the prez tramp

Offline Mistycats

• God Member
« Reply #24 on: March 24, 2016, 08:16:42 PM »
Owwwwwww! Yelping as you slap my back and ass. You nasty lil hussy! Everyone in the crowd watching us and someone yells out, "CATFIGHT!" The whole crowd cheers now seeing and knowing what's about to happen.

I keep a firm grip on your hair and shake your head hard. "I'll let go when I'm done kicking your ass." Growling as I jerk your head harder and faster. I can feel our boobs slapping and grinding together, feeling like they are about to pop free.

I release your hair with one hand, sending a hard slap across your face!
Classy Tramps Cover Girl

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #25 on: March 24, 2016, 09:13:31 PM »
Owwwwwww! Yelping as you slap my back and ass. You nasty lil hussy! Everyone in the crowd watching us and someone yells out, "CATFIGHT!" The whole crowd cheers now seeing and knowing what's about to happen.

I keep a firm grip on your hair and shake your head hard. "I'll let go when I'm done kicking your ass." Growling as I jerk your head harder and faster. I can feel our boobs slapping and grinding together, feeling like they are about to pop free.

I release your hair with one hand, sending a hard slap across your face!

ungh owww I groan feeling like al my hair is being torn out....your such a bitch I gasp curling my fingers tighter.....our breast bulge at the front of our bikinis  .for the first time soft flesh touch..

im sooo beating your ass I snarl...then my face burns from you  slap.
I try and lift my riht knee to smash into your thigh
the prez tramp

Offline j_jay

• God Member
« Reply #26 on: March 24, 2016, 10:21:05 PM »
go get her lexi yhhhaaa :o

Offline Mistycats

• God Member
« Reply #27 on: March 24, 2016, 11:17:11 PM »
Uggggggggh! Grunting as you slam your knee into my thigh. Growling at you, You're going down bitch. Snarling as I jerk your head back hard, making your back bend and then send a nasty slap across your boobs.

The hard blow to your breasts make them bounce and jiggle, and quickly leave your tiny top. The crowd goes wild getting a look at your naked girls, and I clamp both my hands on them and squeeze hard!
Classy Tramps Cover Girl

Offline Michelle

• God Member
  • Love working out, I love Stanford, I love NYC!!
« Reply #28 on: March 24, 2016, 11:28:18 PM »
*consults my Oh So Wise...Magic 8-Ball...seeking the wisdom and counsel of the sainted...squared...black...wise plastic one...ignoring the calls from the Oracle of the Delphi...the Oh Wondrous Ouija Board...and even the advice of Donald Trump....*

Oh fuck that shit...

I'll make a decision once I call Vegas!
"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it" - George Santayana, 18th century Spanish philosopher

"We're the Sultans of Swing!!"

"Remember What The Door Mouse Said"

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #29 on: March 24, 2016, 11:36:29 PM »
Uggggggggh! Grunting as you slam your knee into my thigh. Growling at you, You're going down bitch. Snarling as I jerk your head back hard, making your back bend and then send a nasty slap across your boobs.

The hard blow to your breasts make them bounce and jiggle, and quickly leave your tiny top. The crowd goes wild getting a look at your naked girls, and I clamp both my hands on them and squeeze hard!

unngh you bitch...I can't stand you...my head pulls back at an awkard angel
pain races through my neck and scalp..i twist my fingers deeper in your hair pulling feeling strands come loose in my fingers.

then a new pain in my chest when you slap my breast...my girls bounce and jiggle poping out of my smallish top....this time  I don't care

releasing your hair I grab out at your top catching and pulling it down exposing your breast.....

we stand toe to toe  twisting and squeezing each others   tits.
our shrieks of anger and pain alternate as we twist and claw.

the crowd going wild.....I hear some guy yell 'get her misty"

ohhh she's got me  I say,  releasing my right hand I swing another slap across your face
the prez tramp