News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

mistycats vs lexibabe......{spring break bikini contest}

• 71 Replies

Offline Mistycats

• God Member
Re: mistycats vs lexibabe......{spring break bikini contest}
« Reply #45 on: March 28, 2016, 09:30:03 PM »
Yelping in pain as I feel your teeth bite into my tit! Thankfully you let go and I spring up off you, sliding away and getting back up to my feet. Looking down quickly to check my tit, seeing that there's no permanent damage. Watching as you get up. "You nasty bitch!"

Coming towards you slowly and starting to circle you slowly. The crowd roaring now as they know this catfight will not be broken until one of us wins. I rare back and give you a hard slap across your face!  yt Lexi

my bite forces you to loosen your hold on my arms  and roll off me
I can only grin at the surprised lok on your face  when you check your tit
I roll to my feet...pfff pffff..rying to get rid of that yicky misty taste.

look up hearin you call  me a nasty bitch.....who me? I answer
infuriating you even more

ohh come  and get it  I taunt wiggling my finger for you to come on
get her misty,.don't let her get away with that...some cher

you close in swinging slaps to my face..my head  snaping back
I turn glaring at you...rubbing my cheek....

I move closer swinging right and left slaps at you   yt misty

Uggg Ugggg! My face snaps left and right from your slaps. Making my blonde hair whip around. I can hear someone cheer, Yeah Lexi! Slap the taste outta her mouth!

I grit my teeth and come right at you. Slamming my tits to yours and sinking my hands back in your hair. I begin jerking your head wildly left and right. Grinding my tits into yours as I back you across the stage a bit.

I drop one hand from your hair and send a couple of hard slaps across your back as our bodies are pressed so tightly. yt Lexi
Classy Tramps Cover Girl

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
  • the one who outshines all of you skanks
« Reply #46 on: March 28, 2016, 10:29:36 PM »
Yelping in pain as I feel your teeth bite into my tit! Thankfully you let go and I spring up off you, sliding away and getting back up to my feet. Looking down quickly to check my tit, seeing that there's no permanent damage. Watching as you get up. "You nasty bitch!"

Coming towards you slowly and starting to circle you slowly. The crowd roaring now as they know this catfight will not be broken until one of us wins. I rare back and give you a hard slap across your face!  yt Lexi

Uggg Ugggg! My face snaps left and right from your slaps. Making my blonde hair whip around. I can hear someone cheer, Yeah Lexi! Slap the taste outta her mouth!

I grit my teeth and come right at you. Slamming my tits to yours and sinking my hands back in your hair. I begin jerking your head wildly left and right. Grinding my tits into yours as I back you across the stage a bit.

I drop one hand from your hair and send a couple of hard slaps across your back as our bodies are pressed so tightly. yt Lexi

the sounds  of flesh being hit followed  by our groans   /sobs
drawing some     uhhh's and ahhh's....from the crowd

owwww I wail feeling your claws ripping at my hair again
I grab for your hair trying to pull  out a few more strands of your hair

owww,owwww I yelp again from the slaps to my back and butt
I drop my right hand between us twisting and squeezing your big tit

we spin around.then trip  and fall to the stage  yt misty
the prez tramp

Offline Mistycats

• God Member
« Reply #47 on: March 28, 2016, 10:41:52 PM »

the sounds  of flesh being hit followed  by our groans   /sobs
drawing some     uhhh's and ahhh's....from the crowd

owwww I wail feeling your claws ripping at my hair again
I grab for your hair trying to pull  out a few more strands of your hair

owww,owwww I yelp again from the slaps to my back and butt
I drop my right hand between us twisting and squeezing your big tit

we spin around.then trip  and fall to the stage  yt misty

Owwww uggggg! Moaning as you get ahold of my tit. Let go you bitch! Snarling at you as I continue to pull your hair, then feeling us lose balance and fall to the stage. Separating for a second.

Both of us springing up to our knees. Glaring at you as the crowd just goes wild over this. I strip my torn bikini top off, not wanting you to use it against me and see you doing the same.

We both launch at each other, tits slapping together as we grab hair and go down on the stage. Rolling over and over with you in a nasty catball as I pull your hair wildly.   yt Lexi
Classy Tramps Cover Girl

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #48 on: March 28, 2016, 10:56:29 PM »
we thump to the stage     owwwww   the fall hurt as much as anything misty has done to me so far....we separate  from each other

the crowd  cheers us on...I watch when you strip off your torn bikini
not going to wait for you to finish tearing mine off  I di  flinging it into the crowd..i don't care now  all I want is to fight it out with misty

we lunge togeather toppling over and rolling back and forth

then rolling off the stage  onto the sand  in front of the crowd yt misty

the prez tramp

Offline Mistycats

• God Member
« Reply #49 on: March 28, 2016, 11:03:11 PM »
We hit the sand hard in front of the stage and separate from each other, both of us reeling from that nasty fall. We can feel the crowd gathering around us as we lay there and catch our breath from the fall and the fight.

I slowly stand up and dust the sand off my thonged booty and body and see you getting up doing the same. Everyone is watching as they wonder if the fight will continue.

We get closer to each other, and the crowd starts to chant, "FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT!" I glare at you and then shove you hard, my hands hitting your tits roughly as I shove you back against a couple of lucky guys.   yt Lexi
Classy Tramps Cover Girl

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #50 on: March 29, 2016, 12:20:33 AM »
we thump onto the sand rolling once before kicking and pushing apart
getting to our feet glaring at each other.

the crowd  egs us  on as we catch our breath chanting fight,fight,fight

misty shoves me    stumbling back almost falling  before being caught by a couple cute guys

.I turn and smile at them the they push me forwards

I shove  misty back  causing her to stumble into...
anita{of all girls}of course she is'ent paying attention with her back turned to us}

{causing anita arms to fly up splashing her  beer over everyone near bye
anita stumbles forwards sprawling in the sand}
the prez tramp

Offline AnitaCat

• God Member
« Reply #51 on: March 29, 2016, 12:40:27 AM »
I get hit from behind and end up spilling my beer all over and go face first t the sand, lay there a moment and turn around trying to find who did that. I ask a few then get back up, glaring at you two bitchs, who are fighting each other. I want to charge over and start beating on both but am grabbed by a few guys who tell me to let them settle this first.. " Damn them, they gonna be sorry later, I can't stand either of them anyway" brushing sand off " I turn around for 10 seconds, bitchs!!" Watching them close now cheering for both to beat the hell out of each other.

Offline Mistycats

• God Member
« Reply #52 on: March 29, 2016, 02:50:42 PM »
I get shoved back hard by you and hit Anita hard, making her fall down and spilling her beer. I turn and look at her, thinking great that's going to be trouble later. I can feel some hands on my back and pushing me forward again. It's clear this crowd wants a fight and they want to see a finish.

I come back up to face you throwing my hands out and clamping them down on your tits to the roar of the crowd. Letting my claws bite into your girls just a bit as I twist my hands back and forth, hissing out, "You're going down slut." yt Lexi
Classy Tramps Cover Girl

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #53 on: March 29, 2016, 03:44:20 PM »
I get shoved back hard by you and hit Anita hard, making her fall down and spilling her beer. I turn and look at her, thinking great that's going to be trouble later. I can feel some hands on my back and pushing me forward again. It's clear this crowd wants a fight and they want to see a finish.

I come back up to face you throwing my hands out and clamping them down on your tits to the roar of the crowd. Letting my claws bite into your girls just a bit as I twist my hands back and forth, hissing out, "You're going down slut." yt Lexi

I recognize the girl that  gets knocked down  by accident...anita...good!! could not have happened to a better girl.

the crowd chants fight,fight,fight.....as the push us towards eah other forming a big circle around us..

owww I tell whn misty clamps her claws around my tits twisting and squeezing
you dirty bitch!   using my left hand I grab her hair  curling my fingers for a tight grip letting my nails scrape her scalp..trying to pull out more of her hair
sliping my right hand behind her slaping at her back then curling my nails into the soft flesh of her ass cheek.

thinking that  even if I go down  misty is going to learn a lesson yt misty
the prez tramp

Offline Mistycats

• God Member
« Reply #54 on: March 29, 2016, 03:56:51 PM »
Owww! Yelping out as you pull my hair and claw at my ass. You always were jealous of my ass. Feeling the crowd closing in on us more and more as we battle it out.

I drop your tits and throw both hands into your hair. Balling my fists up and really shaking your head left and right. Slamming my tits into yours and driving you back hard. Making your ass slam against a hot guys crotch. Hearing him moan as it does.

"I'll destroy you Lexi!" Pulling forward and down on your hair as I throw my knee up, aiming for your tummy.  yt Lexi
Classy Tramps Cover Girl

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #55 on: March 29, 2016, 04:15:20 PM »
Owww! Yelping out as you pull my hair and claw at my ass. You always were jealous of my ass. Feeling the crowd closing in on us more and more as we battle it out.

I drop your tits and throw both hands into your hair. Balling my fists up and really shaking your head left and right. Slamming my tits into yours and driving you back hard. Making your ass slam against a hot guys crotch. Hearing him moan as it does.

"I'll destroy you Lexi!" Pulling forward and down on your hair as I throw my knee up, aiming for your tummy.  yt Lexi

ooooooo.ggroaning out feeling more strands of my hair tearing out
trying to pay you back tightening m grip in your hair hoping to rake out more of your hair...

I claw and clutch at your asss....you wish I was jealous of you misty answering you....you push into me  we stumble back into some guys.\
I can feel them trying to keep us propped up togeaher

I work my riht hand back around between us catching your tit from the side digging my nails into your skin   yt misty
the prez tramp

Offline Mistycats

• God Member
« Reply #56 on: March 29, 2016, 04:34:21 PM »

ooooooo.ggroaning out feeling more strands of my hair tearing out
trying to pay you back tightening m grip in your hair hoping to rake out more of your hair...

I claw and clutch at your asss....you wish I was jealous of you misty answering you....you push into me  we stumble back into some guys.\
I can feel them trying to keep us propped up togeaher

I work my riht hand back around between us catching your tit from the side digging my nails into your skin   yt misty

Ugggggggggg moaning as you dig your nails into my tit. Feeling it burning as you start to scratch! You dirty bitch! Dropping one hand from your hair and scratching down your side. Grabbing the front of your thong and yanking it up hard. Making it cut into your sex roughly.

Hearing someone in the crowd, "These girls are fighting dirty!" Snarling at you as I keep pulling your hair and yanking on your thong.  yt Lexi
Classy Tramps Cover Girl

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #57 on: March 29, 2016, 04:55:35 PM »
our not liking each other much..really starting to show..hearing someone say how dirty we are fighting...damn right! I think

I dig my fingers deeper into your tit..then drag my hand from your hair taking some strands out with it...

ummmm groaning my body arches feeling your nails rake down my side
then aiiiiigh  feeling my thong pulled up in a wedgie.

I try and pivot enough   to swing my left elbow into your  abs  yt misty

the prez tramp

Offline Mistycats

• God Member
« Reply #58 on: March 29, 2016, 05:17:30 PM »
our not liking each other much..really starting to show..hearing someone say how dirty we are fighting...damn right! I think

I dig my fingers deeper into your tit..then drag my hand from your hair taking some strands out with it...

Oooooffff. Groaning as you elbow finds my abs, feeling them ache a bit as I stumble back from you a few steps. Some guys catching me and immediately pushing me back towards you.

Your hands are down digging your thong from your kitty and I send 2 hard slaps across your face, snapping your head left and right. Just as your face comes back around to face me I grab your hair and pull hard!

Driving my tits into yours sharply as I drive you back into the crowd.   yt Lexi
Classy Tramps Cover Girl

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #59 on: March 30, 2016, 12:02:46 AM »

Oooooffff. Groaning as you elbow finds my abs, feeling them ache a bit as I stumble back from you a few steps. Some guys catching me and immediately pushing me back towards you.

Your hands are down digging your thong from your kitty and I send 2 hard slaps across your face, snapping your head left and right. Just as your face comes back around to face me I grab your hair and pull hard!

Driving my tits into yours sharply as I drive you back into the crowd.   yt Lexi

my elbows cause  you to let go  and stumble fall back into some of the  guys
fucking bitch I fume....trying to pull and adjust my thong.

then ooof  owww my head snapinng side to side from your slaps
I stumble back  almost falling....then oww feel you grabing my hair pulling me into you our tits  smash and  bulge togeather

I slip my left hand behind you raking  your  lower back....using my right hand to grab your hair.

we stumble falling  into a group of guys they move back letting us dump to the sand  yt misty
the prez tramp