News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Story for Avita7-wife Mary vs secretary Wanda

• 9 Replies

Offline MistressVicky

• God Member
  • Mistress Vicky
Story for Avita7-wife Mary vs secretary Wanda
« on: July 04, 2016, 10:42:08 PM »

Dear fcf,

My name is Avita, and many of you know about my wife Mary, and all the catfights and wrestling matches she has had for me. She enjoys it too, but I know she does it because she loves me, and I love her too. So far I have had a policy that Mary is happy with, when I see an attractive woman, I will look, but I won't touch.

Mary-40 years old, 5'5', 112 lbs, 32B
Mary on right with the sexy boots

Offline MistressVicky

• God Member
  • Mistress Vicky
Re: Story for Avita7-wife Mary vs secretary Wanda
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2016, 11:26:22 PM »

My company has company party's 4 times a year. The party's are always at the boss' house. He has a huge house with a swimming pool, and a big terrace where they have a DJ, a dance floor, and tables with benches, and lounge chairs. There are about 100 people working for the company, and many of them come to the parties. Most of the people are family men, and they bring the wives, or the husbands that the wives bring. It's good PR and sets up a relationship with the boss. I've been with the company for 10 years now, and I've worked my way to the middle of the food chain.

The boss, and the company is quite Republican, very conservative, everyone minding their manners and acting like stuffed shirts. Even when the large pool is open, and there are a lot of people in the pool, there isn't the splashing, no screaming, no water fights, no games. The parties are boring as hell. The men stand around most of the day drinking and talking business, and the women gather into two or three groups, and who knows what the women are talking about. Mary and I are usually bored to tears, wish we weren't there, and on the occasion one of us has something very important to do, the few hours  we stay away from the party, the happier that person is. There is no missing a party completely, at least not for Mary and I. One of us might show up late, but not miss the party altogether.

The most exciting thing that I can ever remember happening in the company is the woman that they hired as a head secretary a couple of months ago. Wanda is 5'7, 148 lbs, 38DD, 27, 38. Wanda is in her mid to late 40s, but she is a sight to be seen,

Offline MistressVicky

• God Member
  • Mistress Vicky
« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2016, 11:27:52 PM »

Wanda is always wearing these tiny little mini skirts with white button, dress white blouses, low cut, she always has half of those insanely sexy 38DD breasts hanging out of her push up bra's and hanging out her blouses, or short, tiny mini dresses. Wanda causes a major sexual tension everywhere she goes in the offices. Most men are so intimidated by this MILF, not only for how beautiful she is, not only for those huge honey dew sized breasts that are always hanging in their faces. I know every man in the office can't stand up from behind their desks when Wanda is in the office. She gives all the men in the office a case of the hard dick. You can tell that Wanda is one sick, kinky chick, and that she can turn into a bitch at any time. She's really confident, and cocky. She knows she's got it, and she flaunts it, and she uses it to play games. She acts so sexy and seduces men, and she knows that she does it. Some of the men are so star struck that if she told them to take their clothes off in the office, they wouldn't think about it, or ask why, they would just drop their pants and rip that shirt off .

Even though I am crazy in love with my wife, I do have to admit, I am so turned on by her, and I know  that she knows how hard my cock gets when she's flirting with me, and as embarrassed as I am to say it, I know that she knows. Unlike all the other men, especially the married ones, I know that there is a line. I can gawk at her, I can get a big, hard boner from looking about her, or even just from thinking about her. Yes it's ok to fantasize about her. I had to tell my wife about Wanda, I knew that it wouldn't take long at all that all the women will be calling each other up, and talking about the slut. Talking about the way that she dresses, talking about the way she flaunts those big tits of hers, and then all the woman start bragging to each other, what they would do to this whore if they caught their husband was going with her.

Even though Mary isn't into any of that gossip, she is forced to listen to it sometimes, especially with a hot topic like Wanda. We have our own friends, some of them do work for the company, but many of them are just friends from our childhoods. Some of these women are woman Mary wrestled or had cat fights with. Mary has lost a couple of fights, more then she loses. I love it when she fights with some of the really hot other women. I too love it when she forces another woman to suck her cxnt. Mary and I both have a very passionate need to make love to each other, need to make the other one have very explosive orgasms, and we both need to have sex at least once every day, but many times we have sex all night and all day. The wrestling and catfighting might be hot, but it's even more kinky when Mary tells me stories of having fights with other women, women that we know, women that we meet, or women that we used to know. Mary is really special when it comes to fantasies. She know everything that turns me on, and she's always changing stories around to keep them exciting.

It just so happens that it didn't take long before I the gossipers was filling Mary's ears with gossip about Wanda the slut. I walked into the house and  Mary was on the phone, and when I bent down to kiss her, I could see Wanda's Facebook page. Mary had been looking at Wanda's picture, and now she had to listen to the bull shit. I could hear her say, “Yes, Linda, if you catch this slut fucking your husband, you should knock all of the whore's teeth out of her mouth.” It's a conference call, and Mary was talking to another woman saying, “Yes, she deserves to have you sit your ass on her face and make her lick your ass hole clean.” Mary looked at me and we both broke out in laughter. Mary had to cover the phone, and one of the woman was asking, “Are you there, are you there Mary. Mary had to fight to stop laughing, and we gave each other this shrug the shoulder's looks. Neither of us could believe the dirty, kinky strange things that came out of these spoiled, conservative bitches mouths.

These woman weren't the only ones talking about beating Wanda up. Mary was completely turned on by this kinky MILF too, and she told me the hottest stories about her fighting Wanda. As much as I love hearing about my hot, sexy wife beating other women up, Mary and I both know that Wanda is a lot bigger and stronger than Mary, but Mary has had so many wrestling and catfight experience, I stand a good chance when I fight this slut. The first crazy explosive orgasms that we had, some of the most explosive we ever experienced, started when Mary starts screaming, You better stay away from my husband or I'll knock the shit out of you, I'll, but before Mary can finish what she is saying, Wanda loses her temper and Wanda hits Mary, she hits her so hard on her chin, that Mary stumbles backwards on her high heels until she loses her balance, and she falls right over onto her ass on the cement. Mary is seeing stars as she sits there quite shocked. Wanda screams, “Get up, get up on your feet you skinny little bitch.” Mary is just starting to sit up. Wanda leans down and she grabs Mary by her hair, and she stands Mary up on her feet. Mary is screaming from the pain of having her hair ripped out of her head, but Wanda is screaming too, “Come on Mary, get up and fight me, you think you're so tough. Then get up and fight me so that I can really knock your face in.” Wanda lets go of Mary's hair, and Mary is fuckin startled. Wanda holds her fists up like a man screaming, “come on, put your fists up you fuckin big mouth.” Mary sends her left fist right at Wanda's face, but Wanda manages to raise her hand up and she grabs Mary's wrist in mid air, and then with her own left fist, she sends it plowing, full force, uppercut into Mary's jaw. You can hear Mary's teeth knock together and chatter in her head, as her head snaps straight up in the air, and Mary goes stumbling backwards on her high heels until her head comes down, and when it does, Mary is punched silly. Wanda knocked Mary silly, and Mary, her eyes are swimming around in her head, and her legs are all wobbly. Mary has to hold her hands out in front of herself to try and maintain her balance, and then she starts to stumble, and then to sway, first forward, and then back, and then she gets this goofy little grin across her face.

I am so turned on at the brute strength of Wanda, and how easily she beat my wife up. I thought Mary was tough. I thought that having watched Mary beat up so many of the other housewives, I would have never thought of my wife being punched silly by just a few hard punches, and that she wouldn't manage to bloody the other woman. Wanda goes after Mary. She grabs her dress with both of her hands and she rips it right off of her, and Mary is standing there in front of everyone in the company in her bra and little lace panties. All the stuffed shirts are really cheering now. Wanda grabs Mary's bra with her right hand, and she uses it to pull Mary forward, and she screams right in Mary's shocked face, “I'm really going to enjoy this Mary you skinny little slut. I'm going to humiliate you. I'll make you beg me to humiliate you, and you're going to be my submissive slave, and you're going to do whatever I tell you to do. Do you understand me whore,” and Mary doesn't say a word, she's fuckin startled. Wanda uses Mary's bra to yank her forward, right into her left fist. She sends it plowing bang,” right into Mary's nose, making her nose bleed. Wanda has Mary by her bra and she yanks Mary forward, screaming in her face again. “Get it through your fuckin head Mary, you're my slave, you're my fuckin slave, and we're going to give every one of these stuffed shirt' a really good show Mary has tears starting to well up in her eyes, and her face is beet red both from the anger and the humiliation of being beat up by this big titted whore. Feebly Mary pushes at Wanda, crying out, “STOP, PLEASE STOP.” This angers Wanda and she wrenches at Mary's bra, and when she lets go of the bra, Mary's bra slides right down and is hanging over her stomach.

Wanda pulls her own dress off. She pulls it right up over her head, exposing her huge 38DD bra, with her big, sexy breasts half hanging out of her bra, and her little lace panties. The crowd is screaming. Wanda then drops her huge bra, and now the crowd is really screaming. My cock is now trying to bust out of my jeans. Wanda grabs Mary's breasts, one in each hand, and she twists at her nipples, making Mary moan and scream as she feebly try's to pull away from Wanda.  Then Wanda grabs Mary's hair and she holds her head down so that Mary  is looking right at her huge breasts, and Wanda laughs as she screams, “These are a real woman's tits you weak bitch. You're husband loves these tits,. You're husband fantasizes about these tits, you're husband just worshiped my big, sexy tits before I fucked him before.” Mary is still trying to act dominant, but tears are really welling up in Mary's eyes, and Mary cry's out, “NO.” Wanda holds Mary's face up right in front of her tits, and she lets go of Mary's hair, and she starts swinging her huge breasts back and forth. Wanda is smacking Mary's face back and forth with her big tits, and Mary's head is swinging back and forth under her breasts. Wanda is clearly winning at this point, and Mary is fuckin helpless, she's too weak and bloody to do anything to stop Wanda from beating her up. Wanda laughs and she screams, “You're going lick these tits bitch, you're going to kiss my tits you fuckin big mouth, you're going to worship these tits, just like your husband does.” She's smacking Mary's face silly with her tits, and my cock is starting to hurt. Then she grabs Mary's hair, and holds those big tits right in Mary's face again screaming, “Now kiss my tit bitch.” Tears start to roll down Mary's face and she cry's out, “NO, NEVER, GET AWAY FROM ME.”

Wanda pulls Mary's face into her right breast. Mary's face sinks deep into Wanda's big tit, and Mary is gasping for air,, and feebly flailing her hands. Then she pulls Mary's face out of her tit, and Mary is gasping for air. Wanda screams, “You better get it through you head Mary, you are my slave, you';re my fuckin slave and you're going to do whatever I tell you to do.” Wanda is really infuriated and she marches Mary, by her fuckin hair, right over to a bench, and she grabs Mary's panties, and she rips them right off of her body. Then she grabs Mary's hair as she drapes Mary right over the bench. She positions Mary's ass so that it's standing practically straight up, with her legs hanging down one side and her head the other. Wanda start spanking Mary. She's smacking her ass over and over and over again, and Mary's ass is burning. It's swollen and black and blue, and blood is rolling from the bloody red welt marks on Mary's ass. Mary is crying out, “STOP, PLEASE STOP, I'M BEGGING YOU,” but Wanda wants to force Mary to submit and she's not going to stop. She screams, “You better say it bitch, or you won't be able to sit down for a year.” She smacks the shit out of Mary's ass until Mary cry's out, “Alright, I'm your slave, I'm your fuckin slave.” Wanda grabs Mary's hair and she yanks her up off of the bench like a limp, little floppy doll, and Mary is crying like a baby, crying out, “enough, enough, please enough.” Wanda lets go of Mary's hair and she grabs her shoulder and she spins Mary back around to face her again, and as she does, Wanda swings her right fist all the way to the side, and she just comes swinging back around, and she punches Mary with all of her might, “bang,” right into the left side of her chin. You can hear Mary's teeth smash together and rattle in her head, as her head snaps sideways, and Mary is spun completely around in a circle from the full force of Wanda's hard punch. 

Mary is punched silly. She's so fuckin dazed that she doesn't even know where she is any more. Wanda grabs Mary's hair and she pulls Mary over onto her hands and knees, and then she pulls her over onto her back. Wanda is still holding Mary's hair as she climbs right on top of her and she sits down right on Mary's stomach. She yanks Mary's head up off of the cement screaming, “You're going to tell everyone that you're going to do whatever your Mistress tells you to do, and you're going to beg your Mistress to humiliate you.” Mary is crying and crying, and she feebly cry's out, “Please I've had enough, you win, please let me go.” Wanda takes the open palm of her right hand and she cracks it, “bam,” hard, right across Mary's face. Mary's head swings to the side, and when her head swings back, Mary has this scared look on her face. All the fight has been knocked out of her, and you can just tell that now she understands that Wanda is in charge of her.

Mary starts crying even harder, crying out, “Yes Mistress, I'll do anything you want Mistress. I'm your slave Mistress. Please let me kiss your big, sexy tits Mistress.” Wanda holds her huge breasts in Mary's face and Mary starts kissing Wanda's breasts, first one, and then the other. Wanda's nipples get rock hard and beet red, ready to burst. Wanda screams, “suck my nipples whore, suck my fuckin big, hard erect nipples you skinny little slut.” Mary starts kissing Wanda's big, sexy nipples, and everyone can just tell that Mary is starting to enjoy this. Wanda laughs and she screams, “You're enjoying this you skinny bitch, aren't you. Look at her Avita, look at your slut wife. Look at how hard her nipples are, look at the sweat glistening on her body. Look at you Mary, you skinny little slut, you're going to cum.” She's making Mary lick and kiss and worship her big, sexy breasts in front of everyone.

Wanda sits up and she raises up and she rips her own panties off of her body. The crowd has gone silent, everyone is really excited and they can't wait to see what's going to happen next. Wanda screams, “Beg me to humiliate you bitch, Fuckin beg your Mistress to humiliate you.” Mary is submissive now, and she's crying like a baby, and she starts crying out, “Humiliate me Mistress. I'm begging you, please humiliate me Mistress.”  Wanda has a thick dark patch, and she moves up, holding her wet, hot cxnt only inches over Mary's face screaming, “kiss it. Kiss your Mistress' cxnt.” Mary raises her wobbly head up off of the cement, and her lips get closer and closer to Wanda's cxnt, and Mary kisses her cxnt. Wanda is really turned on by Mary's lips touching her pussy, and she grabs Mary's hair and she pulls her face deeper into her crotch screaming, Lick it, Lick your Mistress' cxnt you whore.” Mary slides her tongue slowly across Wanda's cxnt. Wanda pulls even harder at Mary's head, pulling her face deeper into her cxnt screaming, “lick me slut, Lick me into orgasm you whore.” Suddenly, Mary starts licking Wanda's pussy with a passion. She's licking and kissing and worshiping Wanda's wet, hot pussy over and over again. Mary is eating her out with a desire. Her passion is making her hot as she slobbers her tongue in and out and in and out of Wanda's soaking, drenched wet cxnt, and Wanda is glistening in sweat, and her nipples are like baby bottle nipples. Mary reaches up and she grabs Wanda's  huge tits, and then grabbing her nipples, she gently twists and pulls on Wanda's nipples, and she's eating her out over and over again, and then Wanda starts to squirt. She's shooting, gushing hot cum into her juice filled pussy, and Mary is using her tongue, licking her and sucking Wanda's cxnt until she licks her pussy clean. She sucks every last drop of cum and juices right out of her.

Wanda looks over and she notices my rock hard cock, standing straight out in my pants, and you can see the pained look on my face. My cock is straining to break out of my pants, and I'm just aching to cum. Wanda gets up off of Mary, and she grabs Mary's hair and she sits her up straight. Mary screams in pain, as Wanda sits her straight up. Wanda laughs as she says, “I want you to look at this bitch.”. Wanda stands up and she walks over to me, and she un-buttons my pants, and she lets them fall to the floor. Then she pulls down my boxers, and my big, hard cock is pulsating and its standing straight out, and it's bouncing up and down. Wanda starts jerking me off. She's masturbating me as we stand right over Mary, and it's not long before I'm glistening in sweat, and panting and making these sexy little noises. Wanda knows I'm going to cum soon, so she screams, “open your mouth slut, and enjoy your husbands cum, because this is the closest you're ever going to get to your husbands cock again.” I start spasming, and Wanda laughs as she rubs her hand back and forth on my cock. It's a gusher. It starts dry squirting. I'm having stream after of tremors, and suddenly I start screaming, and howling like a wounded animal as tremors are exploding, and then glob after  glob of my hot white cum is shooting all over Mary's face, right into her open mouth, rolling down her face and spotting on her tits, making her nipples rock hard and beet red again.

Then Wanda and I leave the party and go someplace to party.

Can you just imagine your wife telling you a really hot story like that, while she jerks you off, and while the two of you fuck. Then the next night she tells you how she beats Wanda up. These are all just fantasies, with several outcomes. Mary is the hottest woman I could fantasize. She's kinky and she's passionate, and she's good at what she does, but you have to admit, seeing big, sexy Wanda using my small wife as a punching bag, beating her up easily like in the story, and making my wife her slave, that would be really hot

FawnL

« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2016, 09:37:47 AM »
very nice...!! well done..

Offline bandanna69

« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2016, 07:03:33 PM »
very hot! - great ending!

Offline JOHNNY the DUECES

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #5 on: July 17, 2016, 09:26:35 PM »

Two hot women, very hot story. Thanks

Offline Luvbrutalfightz

• God Member
  • Would love to box/wrestle irl for women
« Reply #6 on: July 18, 2016, 02:41:53 AM »
This story hit one of my favourite fantasies right on the head (excuse the pun).
I got so horny reading about how Wanda stroked Mary's husband until she made him explode all over  his battered wife's face and into her mouth!
Talkj about adding insult to injury?..Perfect humiliation of a slim sexy woman by a tougher, more dominant bitch!
Not into sexfights, The fighting is sexy enough!

Offline krispin

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: July 22, 2016, 06:08:32 PM »
A cute thin small titted wife dominated and humiliated by a curvy big titted bad woman. My cup of tea! Thanks

Offline MistressVicky

• God Member
  • Mistress Vicky
« Reply #8 on: July 31, 2016, 01:18:51 AM »

The two fights with Wanda are too hot. I love the way Wanda takes control of Mary. I'm sure I would knock the shit out of Mary, but Wanda might need to get her big tits bit, and scratched before I beat her up. She might think she is going to smother me with those big fat tits, but imagine how the crowd would be screaming if I held my fists up like a boxer and I used Wanda's big cow tits as punching bags. I would love to beat her up at her office. 

Offline cflover

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #9 on: September 14, 2016, 06:57:08 AM »
Great story!