News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Mom & Jane - Best Friends fall Out and Fight

• 13 Replies

Offline cavegirl23

Mom & Jane - Best Friends fall Out and Fight
« on: July 19, 2016, 08:18:48 PM »
Jane and Gus were mom and dad's best friends but after a while things got tense between mom and Jane.  Causal remarks became more pointed and catty, then one night it came to a head.  The couples were going out for a night on the town when Jane implied that mom was a status seeker and a snob trying to impress people with her fur. Mom replied that Jane was a flirt and tease dressing to attract the attention of men.  And from there things got worse.  Dad and Gus had no problems so they backed off to let the wives settle it.  Words flew and got more heated as they discussed each others looks, clothing, sexual proclivities, morals and personal hygene.  The aruging got more heated and started to include cursing and name calling until Jane said it...the one thing that would push mom over the edge.  Mom slid her fur off her shoulders, rose and started towards Jane.  Jane quickly removed her gloves and rose to confront mom.  When they met it was violent as all their pent up emotions were released...these were not two young girls fighting but two mature, full bodied women each trying to destroy the other.

Who is left sobbing on the floor?

Mom (Left with fur)        Age 42    5'4"    145 pounds    38D

Jane (Right with gloves   Age 46    5'6"    140 pounds    36C

{alt}

Offline Luvbrutalfightz

• God Member
  • Would love to box/wrestle irl for women
Re: Mom & Jane - Best Friends fall Out and Fight
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2016, 08:29:51 PM »
This is going to be nasty with blood all over their sexy satin and silk as they claw, scratch and punch each other to exhaustion. Jane will be the one standing over mom's sobbing heap of battered woman.
Not into sexfights, The fighting is sexy enough!

Offline rozczochrany

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2016, 11:32:34 PM »
I think that your mom will win the match after a good hair-pulling and punches fight.
I live, I burn with life, I make love, I kill and be satisfied. Thereon world, folks fights and suffers, to be free, feeling short whiles of joy only in madness of battle.

Offline rozczochrany

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2016, 11:40:09 PM »
Wow. It reminds me fight between my mom and aunt, once during the home party.  I once wrote about it.
I live, I burn with life, I make love, I kill and be satisfied. Thereon world, folks fights and suffers, to be free, feeling short whiles of joy only in madness of battle.

Offline Dave2213

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2016, 07:50:48 PM »
Mom is going to be in for a thrashing. She'll regret this fight!

Offline Dave2213

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #5 on: July 20, 2016, 07:51:58 PM »
Nice matchup by the way!

Offline cavegirl23

« Reply #6 on: July 22, 2016, 11:53:06 PM »
Using both hands the two women meet in a flurry of slaps, some of them blocked or bouncing off of shoulders but some of them landing hard and sharply on cheeks.  After this initial exchange they back away their cheeks smarting and red.  Dad says, "Get her, you can beat that bitch, tear her apart."  Gus replies, "Don't let her do that to you Jane, slap the shit out of her."  Again they fire off slaps and each lands one devestating blow on her opponent.  Neither wants  to continue this slapping battle and grab instead for hair.  The two brunettes twist and haul each other around the room by her hair hold. Neither woman is an experienced fighter but both seem to know the secret and not only pull but twist their hands in their rival's hair causing more pain and the roots to release.  Soon little tufts of hair are seen floating in the air and drifting down to the floor, or landing on shoulders or the swirling skirts fo the brawlers.  It's a miracle one or both have not broken out in tears yet but each wife is determined to destroy her rival and justify the faith her husband has in her fighting ability.

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: July 23, 2016, 01:06:17 PM »
Great so far. Please keep going.

Offline cavegirl23

« Reply #8 on: July 27, 2016, 11:42:33 PM »
Mom uses her size and weight to force Jane back against the wall and using her hair hold pounds Jane's head against the wall.  Jane moves her hands to mom's face and mom backs off to protect her face.  Jane comes off the wall swinging and lands a hard blow to each to mom's tits.  Mom beans over covering her chest and Jane puts another fist into mom's somach.  Mom goes to her knees and as Jane again grabs her hair mom wraps her arms around Jane's knees and takes her down to the floor.  On the floor they lock up in each other's hair and roll around, back and forth, to and fro, over and over each retaining her grip on the other's hair and pulling cruely.  As their skirts fly about during the struggle on the floor their husbands offer support. Gus yells, "Get her Jane, tear her up!' While dad calls out, "Get her tits babe...ruin her tits!"  Jane removes one hand from mom's hair and grabs mom's tit.  Unable to tear the dress Jane mauls mom's tit through the material.  Mom gasps and them moves her hands to Jane's tits, pulling her strapless dress down, exposing her tits and then going after them with vengence, clawing, squeezing, twisting and pulling on them.

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: July 28, 2016, 01:33:15 PM »
I hope your mom can mount a comeback.

Offline rozczochrany

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: August 01, 2016, 05:19:55 AM »
Nice story. Continue, please.

Offline cavegirl23

« Reply #11 on: August 01, 2016, 11:25:56 PM »
Jane screeches as her tits are mauled.  In panic Jane tries to punch at mom but on her back she can't get much power in her blows.  To avoid the fists mom drops down fully on top of Jane.  Mom continues to abuse Jane's tits as they struggle body to body, hip to hip on the floor.  Jane can't throw mom off and since she can't tear mom's dress, Jane can't do much to mom's tits.  Mom buries her face into Jane to protect her face and bites Jane's shoulder and Jane is besides herself.  Gus is in shock, "Fight dirty Jane! You what to do...do it!"  While dad encourages mom, "Keep biting babe...rip those nipples off!"  In despiration Jane pulls at mom's skirt trying to get her hands under it and get her nails in mom's crotch.  But mom is too well set, Jane can't get under her skirt and as mom again bites Jane's shoulder and continues to abuse her tits.  Jane cries out her surrender and Gus rushes to pull mom off his wife.  Dad intercepts Gus and the two of them get into it.  As mom straddles Jane, dominant and victorious she watches as Gus and her husband go at each other with their fists. Its a night out none of them will ever forget.

Offline biff

• God Member
« Reply #12 on: August 03, 2016, 10:59:11 AM »
Terrific , exciting fight . Really like the picture .
Love Catfighting / LOVE wrestling , tag teams , one sided , two on one !

LOVE bi women !

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
« Reply #13 on: August 03, 2016, 01:37:21 PM »
Well done. Thank you for sharing this.