News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Request-Bobbi (Bobbiwrest) vs Sage (chubbybellygirl) Tell them that you quit

• 3 Replies

Offline MistressVicky

• God Member
  • Mistress Vicky

Offline MistressVicky

• God Member
  • Mistress Vicky

Sage (chubbybellygirl)

Offline MistressVicky

• God Member
  • Mistress Vicky

This is Bobbi (Bobbiwrest) and I was working in a gym, giving several classes, working out, and several other tasks, there is only two of us working, and we both have a lot to do. Things were going very good until the woman I was working with had to move, and the owner replaced her with Sage (chubbybellygirl) a fat, out of shape, lazy, dumb bitch, that wouldn't stop talking. She's so fuckin annoying, she talks so much, I just want to punch her unconscious, and shut the bitch up. She keeps on talking about her stomach. I don't even know what she's trying to say, I try as hard as I can just to tune her out. She's gets me so pissed off I fantasize punching her in her fat belly over and over again until it explodes. I asked the owners of the gym if they could find someone else, but it's been weeks and I am going completely out of my mind.  This fat bitch was sitting around eating fuckin chocolates all morning, and I got so pissed off I screamed at her that if she doesn't stop talking and start working, I'm going to beat the shit out of her.

Sage went to the bathroom for about 10 minutes. She wasn't working, but I really didn't care. I didn't have to hear that mouth of hers for a whole 10 minutes, and it felt so relaxing. I'm in my office when she comes out, and of course instead of starting to work, she comes to my office, and she's examining her belly in the mirror, and she's asking me if I think her belly is too fat, and she's asking me if I thought that her stomach looks bloated, and if I thought her tits are big, and if I thought her tits are sexy, on and one and on until she drove me nuts. She made me crazy, and while she's holding her blouse up showing off her chubby belly, and her big, sexy tits, I just started pounding her in her stomach, “boom, boom, boom, boom,” over and over again. I gave her short jackhammer blows to her fat stomach. My fist sinking deep and deeper into Sage's flabby gut. I had to laugh at how shocked she looked and how long it took to gasp for air, and to put her hands to her aching belly. I grab her blouse and I pull it right over her head and off of her body, and I stand her up straight. Now Sage is trying to say something, but she's coughing and gasping for breath, and she can't get a word out.

I grab Sage's shoulder and I spin her around so that her back is to me, and I unsnap her bra. Sage's bra slides right down her body onto the floor, and Sage's big, sexy tits are exposed in front of everyone. The crowd is going really crazy. I raise my fists up like a man screaming, “Now I'm going to use those big, sexy tits of yours as punching bags you fuckin big mouth.” I started knocking sage's huge sexy breasts all over the place. Right fist, left fist, side to side and uppercut. I'm knocking the shit out of Sage's big tits and Sage has tears welling in her eyes. I punch her tits until her tits are swollen and black and blue, and Sage has tears streaming down her cheeks, and she's crying out, “Please I'm sorry, please stop.” 

I scream, “shut your mouth ,. Shut the fuck up you stupid bitch. I start pounding her stomach again. Punching her fat belly over and over again until Sage falls over onto her hands and knees trying to catch her breath. Then I walk around behind her and I kick her in her ass, and Sage goes sprawling out onto her stomach on the floor. I grab her by her hair and I drag her over to the door on her hands and knees. I open the door and kick her in her ass and she goes flying out of the gym door, into the parking lot and I scream, “If anyone asks, you got a better job and you quit.”       

Offline Luvbrutalfightz

• God Member
  • Would love to box/wrestle irl for women
I hope Bobbi enjoyed giving that fat cxnt a much deserved beating. That Lardarse Sage would drive any sexy, self-respecting woman mad with rage. Nice that Bobbi got to workout on a live punchbag with realtime feedback even if the "filling" was a bit flabby and didnt offer any resistance.
Not into sexfights, The fighting is sexy enough!