News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Apartment Wrestling Club Private Fight No. 17 - Melissa versus Chloe

• 7 Replies
This is a fight I'm working on.  Who do you think wins?  Feel free to post your thoughts on what will happen.  This fight features FCF member Melissa taking on Chloe.

Melissa (5'5 124lbs 34 y/o ) lives near Dover, DE.  She works as a receptionist in a large accounting firm and works some shifts at night as a waitress to make some extra money.  She is a single mom that loves spending time with her kids and hitting the beach and the extra money Apartment Wrestling could bring would mean more time for fun and less time for work.  Melissa has a bit of a wild side now fueled by an occasional margarita.  When she was younger her wild side led to trouble including fights.  She isn't much of a gym rat, but loves to run and workout outside the gym.  She thinks she is still plenty mean with a nasty edge.  Melissa's response about why she would be a good Apartment fighter -- "I'm lean, mean and nasty.  I'm willing to push the rules and myself when I compete.  Limits are for those losing.  I don't have limits or boundaries.  When you lose to me you'll know you had your ass beat!"  (fcfmelissafent_bitch)

Chloe (5'4 117lbs 20 y/o) lives near Eugene, OR.  She is currently a student at the University of Oregon and a member of the cheer team.  She is studying to be an exercise physiologist or a physical therapist.  She spends a considerable amount of time in the gym as part of the team in various conditioning and strength building exercises.  She loves to hike and be outdoors when she has free time.  Chloe's response about why she would be a good Apartment fighter  -- "I'm the prettiest.  I win at everything I do.  Cheerleaders are athletes.  I plan to show up all these bitches who think cheer girls are weak.  And trust me, I'M A SERIOUS BITCH!" 

Offline SaraJ

• God Member
Re: Apartment Wrestling Club Private Fight No. 17 - Melissa versus Chloe
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2016, 12:54:02 PM »
This one it’s hard call. I think Chloe it’s in better shape but Melissa have the size advantage. If Chloe can hold on for the first few minutes of the match, I think she can win but if Melissa manage to get on top early in the match and punish Chloe , I think the older woman have a chance. Either way this is going to be interesting to see who’s going to end up winning. And I’m sure that there will be some rude trash talk between those two, especially about the age difference!

Offline RedEnforcer

• God Member
  • New Profile pic by RoxErotique *link below*
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2016, 08:42:21 PM »
I didn't have a chance to vote, but I do think Melissa should win.
"We are all freaks here..stop backbiting each other :)" --nutmeg78

"Red's hair is as breathtaking as a flock of wild cardinals taking flight from a noble hillock." -- sadie

Offline Melissafent_Bitch

« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2016, 09:07:03 PM »
Everyone knows cheerleaders can't fight for shit

Offline edfun

« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2016, 01:07:47 AM »
These two go at it with all they have in a close hard battle. Melissa experience makes her victorious by a nail.

Offline Cute N Nasty

• Standing Tall
« Reply #5 on: August 17, 2016, 04:06:16 PM »
Melissa will get rocked

« Reply #6 on: November 14, 2016, 04:58:14 AM »
This story is just about finished and will get posted in the stories section soon.  It was a very tight poll when I posted it a couple months ago.  With all the tech issues we had on the forums and then being busy myself it has been a quiet few months in the AWC.  Im looking to change that.  This story will be up in the next day or so and I will also be posting a poll as the world championship tournament continues to make progress.  It will take some time to play out because there are a lot of participants involved.  Looking forward to getting these stories moving again. 

Thanks to all who have sent me private messages checking on me in my quiet stretch.  :)