News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Request-hot scandanian blonde Amanda 44 vs Ana GG MILF

• 5 Replies

Offline JOHNNY the DUECES

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
Request-hot scandanian blonde Amanda 44 vs Ana GG MILF
« on: August 13, 2016, 03:50:48 AM »

Amanda 5'10", 164 lbs 34C

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
Re: Request-hot scandanian blonde Amanda 44 vs Ana GG MILF
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2016, 04:00:15 AM »

Ana-5'7", 180 lbs , 36 H

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2016, 04:01:19 AM »

My name is Amanda, and recently I started a new job as a private secretary to Johnny. From the very beginning of my interview I could see Johnny's big cock grow hard from looking at me. I don't know exactly what it is, but the way he was looking at me got me so hot, so excited. I purposely started acting quite flirtatious, and I had to laugh when he shows me the picture of his fat cow wife, and tells me that he's married. I found it much more erotic that Johnny put his wife in between us, so I know if he hires me, he wants to fuck me, and if he doesn't, he won't hire me.” Johnny makes me wait 3 days before he calls, and that was a very erotic 3 days. Each day and each night I fantasized about fighting Johnny's fat cow wife, right there at the office. I fantasize about ripping her bra off of her big, sexy cow tits, and using them as punching bags. I fantasize about knocking that fat whore bitch into a bloody mess, and black and blue her eyes, and forcing the fat bitch to do many things that she has never been exposed too before. I'm going to knock Johnny's sox off, and show him just what a stupid, pathetic, weak fat cow his wife really is. I'm very kinky, and I will give Johnny the most erotic show he has ever seen. Marriage, I could give a shit. I'm a whore and I'm proud of it. I take any man I want with absolutely no regard for who he's with, or who they are. I just see a guy and want him, and I take him.

The first day of work I'm flirting with Johnny all day. I have on a tight, black, mico mini skirt, and a sheer white, see through, low cut button blouse, 4” high heels and sexy fish net stockings. Johnny couldn't move away from sitting at his desk. I could tell his cock was as hard as a rock as I catch him checking out my hot, sexy, tight little ass. I wanted to tell him, this is what a hot, sexy woman is supposed to look like, not like your fat cow wife's flabby, fat ass.” I keep leaning over right in front of him, showing off my sexy, tight C cup tits. His wife's fat cow tits might be bigger than mine, but my tits are tight, and perfectly shaped, and I can see how excited he's getting looking at them. We could barely wait for everyone to leave,

and the minute the last person walks out the door, Johnny comes rushing into my office, and leads me laying flat on my back on my desk. I laugh and I say, “Oh, I can see your a man who knows a good thing when he see's it.” My legs are hanging halfway off of the desk and he walks right in between my legs, and he tries to stick his face in betweenmy legs, but my skirt is too tight, so he stands up straight and he pulls my skirt down, pulling my skirt right off of me, and he throws it onto the floor. Then he sticks his head down to next to my cxnt and he starts kissing my pussy right through my sexy black lace panties. Then he turns his head and he starts sucking on my upper thigh, kissing it, sucking on it, licking it, and then the top of my other thigh. I moan, “OOWW,” and I cry out, “I love it. Johnny licks his way down to about 5 inches above my knee, and then he stands up, and he rips my panties right off of my body. I almost went off from the excitment, and he leaned forward and he unbuttoned my blouse. Now the only things I have on is my sexy white push up bra, and my black fish net stockings. Johnny turns me over onto my side and he starts licking and kissing my ass, and Johnny squeezes my other ass cheek and he laughs a sexy, naughty laugh, as he raises his head up a little and says, “this has to be the sexiest, tightest, most delicious ass on earth, and he start kissing and licking my ass. Then he turns me back over onto my back, and he's in between my two legs. Johnny leans down and he starts licking and kissing my stomach. I'm laughing on the insides, he's making me so beautiful. He's worshiping my body, making love to my fuckin hot, sexy body, passionately. Then while he licks and kisses my stomach, he tells me that I have such a sexy, toned stomach. He tells me that my stomach makes him hot, as he reaches his hands up, and slides his hands, one on each side under my bra, grabbing on of my  breasts in each hand. He grabs my nipples, and he gently twists my nipples, making my nipples swell up, and get hard. Then he slowly licks and kisses me, moving so slowly from my stomach to just under my breasts. He's twisting my nipples, and now my nipples are rock hard and beet red. No one has ever made love to my body like this before, and I have to admit, my body came alive.

Johnny start making love to my tits. He uses his hands to push my bra up, and  he lets go of my nipples and he starts making love to both of my tits with his mouth, with his tongue. He's licking, and kissing, and sucking my tits so fuckin passionately my nipples want to burst. He gets up to my nipples. First he runs his tongue slowly over my hardened right nipple, and then he kisses it, and I cry out, “I love you.” I don't know why I said it, it just came out,” and Johnny is teasing my big, hardened nipples, first one and then the other, and my pussy which had been  all day, is now getting hot and wet. Now Johnny starts bouncing his lips up and down and up and down my hard, enlarged nipples, back and forth, and I almost cum as he says, “I love your tits, these are the hottest, sexiest, most beautiful tits in the world,” and he's kissing my nipples, and licking them, and sucking them. I moan again, “OOOWWW,” and I cry out, “it feels so good.” Johnny is making love to my huge, hard, erect nipples, and he slowly walks his hand down my stomach, over my pelvis, and he puts it between my legs. As his hand is coming up between my legs, I'm anticipating his fingers, his hand coming up and right into my cxnt. He presses his fingers outward, touching the tops of each of my thighs. I moan again, EEEWWW,” as he takes one of his fingers and he slides it down my hair covering my cxnt, occasionally letting the finger dip down and bounce off one of the lips on my cxnt.” This is so fuckin erotic, so slow, so teasing. And I cry out, “OOWW, no one has ever made me feel like this before Johnny,” and I laugh.” He's sliding  his fingers slowly back and forth over my cxnt, and I'm raising my ass up off of the table, trying to make his teasing finger go deeper into my soaking wet pussy, and my pussy is pulsating. He's sucking my nipples, and using his fingers to tease my fuckin cxnt. I feel a huge volcano starting to rumble throughout my insides. I push Johnny's head down with my hands, crying out, “SUCK ME OFF, SUCK ME OFF, I FUCKIN LOVE YOU, OH PLEASE,” but Johnny says, “I'm going to make you cum the way I want you to cum, when I want you to cum. I'm going to love you, and show you just how much I appreciate your hot, beautiful, sexy body.” He says, “I'm going to show you just how a beautiful, hot sexy woman like you deserves to be honored. To be loved,” and then he starts licking my nipples again.

I can feel spasms, and the ramblings of the volcano  getting harder. My body is glistening in sweat as Johnny licks, kisses and sucks first my nipples, and then my breasts, and then he works his way down my stomach, until he starts licking my pelvis, sucking on it, while teasing the tops of my thighs. I have never felt like this before. My body is shaking in anticipation. Tears are welling in my eyes, and I can't help it, I cry out, “Please make me cum.” I had never thought that I would ever beg a guy to make me cum. My face turns red in embarrassment, and I have to laugh, as I think, “Oh my god, this beautiful, hot, sexy man is going to drive me out of my mind before I can cum.” He moves his hands up and he's holding my two rock hard nipples, one in each of his hands, as he kisses me down to my pelvis again. Then he moves his head between my legs and he starts blowing into my cxnt. I raise up, trying to push my cxnt up against his lips, but he turns his head, and my cxnt touches his ear. He starts kissing me on the top of my thigh again. Then he turns his head and he kisses my cxnt.” I feel his lips quickly pucker right through my hair, touching my cxnt lips, and he cry's out, 'I love this cxnt.” He teasingly sticks his tongue out and flicks it up and down my now drenched pussy, and my body is really spasming, and I can feel tremor's rumbling throughout my insides. Johnny starts making love to my pussy. He's working his way on one side and then the other, licking, kissing, and sucking various areas on the sides of my cxnt. My body is wreathing, I want to cum, I need to cum, I have to cum,

but Johnny moves his head down and he starts licking and kissing my thighs, and he's pulling on my huge erect nipples. Tears start rolling from my eyes, and I start crying out, “Please Johnny, I love you, please, I'm begging you, please make me cum.” Johnny turns around and he starts licking and kissing my cxnt. He's making passionate love to my pussy with his lips and his tongue. I can feel the volcano building up. His tongue, “OH JOHNNY, YOUR TONGUE, PLEASE I LOVE YOUR TONGUE.” I CAN FEEL MY HOT LIQUID, MY MOLTANT HOT JUICES OVERFLOWING OUT OF MY cxnt, AND ROLLING DOWN MY ASS, and I'm soaking wet in sweat. I start screaming, as I start to dry squirt. I'm taking deep breath after deep breath, and screaming in between. I can feel the pressure building up. Then all of a sudden Johnny kisses the inside of my pussy, and I start howling like a wounded jungle animal, over and over and over again.  From the tips of my toes, to the ends of the hair on my head, the volcano is erupting, and the hot juices inside my cxnt are mixing with the cum inside my cxnt, and he's passionately licking it out of me like no man or woman has ever done before. I wrap my hands round Johnny's head crying and crying out, “I love you Johnny, I love you. I will kiss for you, I love you.” 

I am dazed from my hard orgasms, my chest is heaving up and down and up and down. My whole body is numb and pins and needles, and there are still rumbling from the after shocks. I'm just starting to think that I want, I need to take Johnny's cock into my mouth, and make him feel as good as I feel, if that's at all possible, but before I have a chance, Johnny leaps up on top of me, and he slides his big, thick, hard erect cock deep into my still pulsating cxnt, and he starts kissing and sucking on my neck, as he's slowly plows his cock in and out of my soaking wet, cum filled pussy. He' sending chills running up and down my spine. I never felt so loved in my whore life. I'm holding Johnny's hair with both of my hands, pulling on his hair gently, and I start crying out, “I love you Johnny. I fuckin love you. I would kill for you, Oh Johnny, I would fuckin kill for you.” Johnny starts kissing me all over my face gently sucking on my face, and oh so passionately telling me that I am the most beautiful woman in the world, and how could he be so lucky to have met me, to make love to me. Oh my god, Johnny was making me feel like I'm the most beautiful woman in the world. He told me that he can see inside of me through my beautiful, sexy eyes, and he licks my lips saying, “you have the most beautiful, sexy thick lips. He starts kissing me passionately, our wet tongues dueling inside of our mouths, all the time sliding that big, thick cock in and out of me, and I can feel him. I can fuckin feel him inside of me. Deep inside of me, his big, thick cock filling me up throughout my whole body, and then the two of us stop kissing, and start screaming, and pounding together and apart, together and apartover and over again. We both start dry squirting. Humping and pumping and humping and pumping, and then the two of us start howling like jungle animals. Squirting and squirting, exploding and exploding, and me screaming, 'I love you Johnny, I fuckin love you. I'll kill for you Johnny.”

Part 2

When we left the office Johnny took me out for dinner. After drinking half a bottle of Champagne I got a little bold and asked Johnny about his marriage. He told me that when he first married Ana, she was a sweet, beautiful, hot, sexy woman who came from a lower middle income family, and it seems like each of the 5 years they've been married, Ana put on 10 lbs, and with each pound she put on, she became more spoiled, more nasty, more of a bitch, crazier and crazier. Instead of being happy that I'm earning very good money and we are living the life of a dream, she more and more thinks that she deserves everything, and she has no rationale about spending insane amounts of money, and where as at first she just argued, locked him out of the bedroom, and stopped having sex with him, now she throws dishes at him, curses him and punches and kicks him. He admitted he has been talking to a divorce lawyer and the lawyer told him to cut off her money supply and to pay all the bills himself.

Johnny truly makes me feel like a queen. He buys me presents, flowers, chocolates, and jewelry almost every day. He practically moves in with me, and he has been taking me away on romantic weekend vacations. The few times Johnny had to go home to pick up his mail, or clothes, his fat cow wife attacks him. Once he came back with a black eye, and another time a big lump on his head from her breaking a dish over his head. I wanted Johnny to call the police and have the crazy bitch arrested, or even better, thrown into a crazy house. I was getting more and more pissed off at the way she treats Johnny, and things recently became even worse when she ran out of money, and was not able to go on spending spree's any more. I was so angry that I made up a pet name for the bitch. I started referring to her as “the cow.” Johnny knew how much I hated that fat bitch, and I could tell that the more passionately I hated her, and the more I talked about beating her up, the hotter our sex and passion was getting. I would sit on Johnny face, passionately screaming, “that's right Ana, suck me off. Lick me into orgasm you fat cow.” I didn't think that Johnny could make me feel any better than he already was, but the passion and the hate was driving our passion to new heights every day. He loved when I told him that I want to blacken that cow's eyes, and break her fuckin nose, and knock out all of her teeth for her treating him the way she does.

Part 3

Things really come to fuckin head when Ana shows up at the office. Although most of the women working at the office really doesn't like Ana, it seems like one of the women had remained friends with the bitch, and apparently told her about me. Johnny and I had just walked into the warehouse when Ana arrives at the office. Ana is pissed off and she demands to know where her husband and that blonde whore is. Someone tells her that we just walked into the warehouse, and like the spoiled, cocky bitch that she is, she invites everyone in all the offices to come out to the warehouse to watch her kick my ass, and humiliate me.

I'm standing in a corner of the warehouse with Johnny and a couple of the warehouse workers, when all of a sudden Ana shows up, and she has a  crowd of office workers right behind her. She walks right up to me screaming, “So you're the skinny, bleached blonde whore secretary that  my husband has been fucking. You better get out of here you slut, before I knock the shit out of you and teach you to respect my marriage.” Ana is wearing a light green, low cut micro mini dress, with her big tits hanging halfway out, and 3” green high heels. I'm wearing a tight, black, micro mini skirt, and a sheer, white button dress blouse, black 5” skyscraper high heels, with black fish net stockings.

I scream, “You're husband doesn't want a pathetic, fat cow like you any more, he wants a beautiful, sexy woman like me, so why don't you just get out of here before I,” Ana loses her temper, her face turns beet red, and before I can finish the sentence, Ana takes the open palm of her right hand and she slaps me, “bam,” right across my face, swinging my head to the side from the full force of her hard smack. Noiw all the warehouse workers have joined the crowd and they starts cheering. Ana screams, “I'm going to knock the shit out of you whore, and then I'll fuckin humiliate you.” I step back, and I raise my fists up like a man screaming, “Alright, you wanna fight, you really wanna fight. I”ll fuckin fight you cow. I'm going to beat the shit out of you, and then I'll sit right on that big mouth of yours, and I'll humiliate you.” Ana raises her fists up too, and the two of us just stand there, both of us with our fists raised like men ready to fist fight, each of us wants to knock the shit out of the other woman and send her home totally humiliated, and you can just tell that this is going to be a really good fight. I raise up onto my toes, and I start dancing around Ana, while Ana is just standing there flat footed, until I go after Ana with my right fist, but as Ana raises up to block my punch, I send my left fist plowing, “bang,” right into Ana's nose, swinging her head  back, and Ana stumbles backwards on her high heels. I don't wait. I go after Ana. I send my left fist plowing “bang,” right into Ana's nose again, swinging her head back, and blood starts rolling from her nose. Ana cry's out, “I'm bleeding,” as she goes stumbling backwards on her high heels and she almost falls over. Ana is shocked, she didn't think I could fight so good. She puts her hand to her nose, and she see's her blood, and she screams, “Look at what you did to me you fuckin whore, I'm bleeding. How fuckin dare you make me bleed,” but just as Ana looks up, I lunge forward and I grab Ana's little green dress, and I shove her back hard. Ana's dress rips right off of her body in my hands, as she goes stumbling backwards on her high heels, and she almost falls over.  Anna is standing there in her huge green push up bra, and green lace panties, and the crowd is screaming.” I'm starting to feel more confident, more cocky, and I laugh as I scream, “I thought you were so fuckin tough. I thought you were going to beat me up, and look at you cow, you can't even fight, and Ana doesn't say a word, she's fuckin startled.

I'm still really pissed off and I go after Ana. I pull my left fist back, and I send it right at Ana's face again, but this time Ana manages to reach up with her right hand, and she grabs my wrist in mid air, and with her own left fist she sends it plowing full force, “bang,” right into my chin. You can hear my teeth knock together and chatter in my head, as my head snaps back, and for a moment I'm seeing stars as I go stumbling backwards on my skyscraper heels until I lose my balance, and I fall right over onto my ass with a bang.” I'm just sitting there, and I'm shocked. I can't believe how hard this fat cows punches are, and now the crowd is really cheering.” Ana stands right over me screaming, “Get up bitch, get up and fight me, so that I can really punch you silly.” My shock turns to anger, and slowly I start to get to my feet, but just as I'm halfway up, Ana lunges at me, and she grabs me by my sexy white blouse, and she shoves me back hard, and my blouse rips right off of my chest in her hands, as I go stumbling backwards on my high heels until “boom,” my body hits the cement wall, and “bang,” my head does too.  I bounce up off of the wall, and I see Ana with a big smile on her face screaming, “You skinny, bleached blonde whore, now I'm really going to,” but just as she reaches for my hair, I send my right fist plowing, “boom,” right into Ana's fat cow stomach. My fist sinks deep into her flabby gut, and “OOOFFF,” her eyes almost bulge out of her head, as she puts her hands to her aching belly, and she doubles over in pain gasping for air. I reach down and I grab this big, fat cow by her fuckin hair, and I shove her head down as I raise my right knee, and, “bang,” her jaw smashes right into my rising knee. Ana's head snaps straight up in the air, and now it's Ana who's seeing stars, as she goes stumbling backwards on her high heels, until her head comes back down, and when it does she falls right over onto her ass on the cement with a bang.” Now the crowd is really cheering.

I don't wait. I leap right into Ana, shoving her shoulders back. I knock her flat out onto her back. I sit up on Ana's stomach, and now I really wanna knock this cow's face in. I ball up my fists hard and tight, and I take my right fist and “bam,” I punch her right in her left eye, and then I take my left fist and “bam,” I punch her right in her right eye. Instantly Ana's eyes start to turn pink and get all puffy. I scream, “I'm going to black your eyes you stupid fat cow. I start right fist, “bam,” left eye, left fist, “bam,” right eye, “bam, bam, bam, bam,” back and forth and back and forth, over and over again. I pummel her eyes, until Ana's eyes swell up and turn black and blue. I scream, “You fat fuckin cow, you're husband loves me, he loves my cxnt, and he worships me with his tongue, and before I'm finished with you bitch, you're going to lick me into orgasm and worship my cxnt too.” Ana starts bucking and kicking and screaming, “Get off, get off of me you skinny slut.” Ana almost manages to throw me off of her, so I grab her hair and I wrench her head up off of the cement. Then I shove her head back down, “bang,” right against the hard concrete. I yank her head up off of the cement, and I scream, “I'm going to knock you silly you fat cow,” but before I have a chance to think, Ana bucks and she kicks, and her arms are free. She sends her right fist plowing, “bang,” uppercut right into my jaw, and I start seeing stars again as she knocks me right off of her onto the floor.

Slowly the two of us get up onto her feet, and we just stand there staring daggers at each other, until I raise my fists up screaming, “I'm not finished with you yet you fat fucking whore.” I go after Ana with my right fist, but as Ana raises her hand up to block my punch, I send my left fist, “bang,” right into her mouth. I split her lips open, and blood is rolling from her mouth. Ana loses her temper, her face turns beet red, and she comes right at me. I send my left fist, “bang,” right into her nose. Now her nose is really bleeding as her head swings back, but my punch doesn't seem to do anything to stop her, and Ana grabs my hair with both of her hands, and she starts shaking me back and forth. I reach up trying to pull her hands out of my hair screaming, “MY HAIR, LET GO,” as Ana is swinging me around the warehouse like a limp little rag doll, until I lose my balance, and I fall right over onto the floor on my side. Ana still has a hold of my hair with her right hand, and she pulls me over onto my back. Then she starts to slowly lower herself down, wanting to sit down on my stomach. I could see that this could possibly be the beginning of the end for me. So I start kicking and flailing wildly, crying out, “NO GET AWAY FROM ME YOU FAT COW,” and I can see the look on Ana's face change, as her face turns even redder, and now Ana looks crazed. She plops her weight down, “boom,” hard, right onto my stomach, and “OOOFFF,” she smashes the fuckin air right out of me, and as I'm there coughing and gasping for air, she starts beating me up. Ana is enraged and she starts pummeling my face. Right fist, “bam, left eye, left fist, “bam,” right eye. Insanely she grabs my hair and she wrenches my head up so that she's looking right into my eyes, and she screams, “Now who's eyes are going to be punched black and blue Amanda, you stupid, weak, skinny slut.”

Ana bounces my fuckin head against the floor, and she lets go of my hair, and she balls up her fists hard and tight, and she starts “bam, bam, bam, bam,” right eye, left eye, right eye, left fist, left fist, right fist over and over again until my eyes swell up and turn black and blue. My hands are free and I try and try until I manage to dig my shiny, long red fingernails into her tit, right though her thin, light green bra. I can feel her nipple under my long nails, and I feel the large weight lifting up off of me as Ana raises up off of me. I'm still raking my nails across her breasts, and Ana lets out a bloodcurdling scream, “AAAAAAAHHHHHHH,” and then she just plops her full weight back down onto my stomach. She smashes the air right out of me, and I see black for a moment, as I start coughing and gasping and trying to gasp in air. Ana grabs my hands, and she easily holds them down on the concrete, and then she raises up over me, pinning my arms with her knees. Ana render me totally helpless, and now Ana is in charge. She grabs my hair with both of her hands, and she yanks my head up off of the floor screaming right in my face, “Now who's going to get knocked silly Amanda,” and she starts “bang, bang, bang, bang,” hammering my head against the concrete. She's cracking my fuckin skull against the hard cement again and again until first, I start seeing fuckin stars again, and then I start crying out, “STOP, PLEASE STOP.” Ana stops and she shoves my head down and she lets go of my hair. She bounces my head off of the concrete. Ana's face is still beet red, and she's still really infuriated, she grabs me by my hair and she pulls my head up off of the cement, screaming in my shocked face. “How fuckin dare you tell me when to stop. I'll tell you when I'm finished with you. You started this Amanda, you were going out with a married man. You were going out with MY HUSBAND,” and I gave you a fuckin chance to leave, but you thought you were so fuckin tough. You thought you were going to beat me up and take my husband away from me.” The crowd is  cheering. Ana laughs viciously, “BUT YOUR NOT AS TOUGH AS YOU THOUGHT YOU WERE. I BEAT YOU UP SLUT. I KNOCKED THE SHIT OUT OF YOU, YOU FUCKIN BIG MOUTH, AND NOW, YOU'RE GOING TO BEG ME TO HUMILIATE YOU.”

I'm so fuckin embarrassed, and right in front of Johnny. Right in front of the man that I would kill for. Tears start rolling from my eyes, and I'm fuckin infuriated, and my face is beet red both in anger and the humiliation of having this fat cow beat me up in front of all of these people. I start bucking and kicking and screaming, “GET OFF OF ME YOU FAT FUCKIN COW. GET OFF,” BUT Ana is much stronger than I am, and she's holding me pinned helplessly on the cement, and I can't do anything to get this big, fat cow off of me. Ana is still crazed, and she stands up off of me screaming, “Alright slut. You want me to get off of you. Then get up and fight me. Come on you big mouth, I thought you were so fuckin tough.” Tears start rolling from my eyes, and I'm just lying there on my back, and I don't know why, but I'm watching Ana's big, sexy tits bouncing, and swinging from side to side as she moves, and I see the bloody red welt marks on Ana's big tit, and I can feel my nipples start to get hard and erect, and my pussy starts getting wet.

Ana grabs me by my hair, she wakes me up from my thoughts, and I scream, “AAAHHHH LET GO.” as she drags me up onto my wobbly, rubbery legs. She walks me backwards by my hair until she pushes me against the wall, and she slaps her big, sexy tits against my bra. Then she backs up and she starts laughing as she grabs my bra and she rips it right off of me, and my sexy tits just come flopping out of my bra in front of everyone, and now the crowd is going crazy. She starts swinging from side to side, and her big, sexy tits are slapping my tits, and her big, sexy erect nipples are slapping across my hardened nipples, making both of our nipples grow bigger and harder. I'm really pissed off. I wanted to knock the shit out of Ana, and keep Johnny, but this is quite erotic, and my fuckin pussy is hot, and  it's all wet now.

Suddenly, I feel a hot stinging sensation. Ana cracks the open palm of her right hand hard, right across my face. She slaps me “boom,” back out of those erotic thoughts I'm having, and my head swings to the side from the force of her hard smack. Ana screams, “You better beg me to humiliate me you whore, or I'll really beat you up.” I'm normally quite dominant. I'm used to telling people what to do, not being told what to do, and I  just can't submit. I'm standing there, stumbling back and forth, and swaying on my wobbly legs just inches from the cement wall. Ana pushes her big tits against mine, and she reaches down, and she slides her finger between my legs. I'm soaking wet right now and my body temperature must be up by 5 degrees. Feebly I start trying to push her away, but she grabs me by my throat, and she holds me up against the wall, while with her right hand she starts sliding her finger back and forth and back and forth across the top of my cxnt. I moan, “OOHHWW,” as I can feel my hot juices overflowing out of my cxnt, and start to roll down my legs.” Ana slides her pointer finger partially into my cxnt. I moan even louder, “AAAAHHHHHHH,” as I try to lower my cxnt onto her finger, but the bitch moves her finger away, and pulls it out of my cxnt before I have a chance. I can't believe this, but I want her finger, I need her to slide her finger into my cxnt and make me explode. I'm gyrating my body, and desperately aching for her fuckin finger. Ana see's me squirming around., and she starts laughing as she screams, “Look at her Johnny. Look at your pathetic whore now Johnny. Look at your horny slut begging me for my finger.”

She slides her finger halfway into my cxnt, and I moan and cry out, “OOOHHH PLEASE.” Ana slides her finger back out of my cxnt, and i'm starting to get a little more frantic as I cry out, “PLEEEEEZE,OH PLEASE.” She's laughing and laughing as she uses her free hand to grab my right nipple and squeeze, screaming, “You better beg me to humiliate you whore.” I can feel my body heat up, and I can feel the volcano boiling inside of me. She's laughing as she slides her finger into my cxnt. It feels so good that I moan and scream, “YES, PLEASE YES.”  I'm so fuckin embarrassed, but I'm so fuckin horny, so turned on now. She pulls her finger out of me, and I moan, “AAAAHHH.” She's laughing at me, everybody is laughing at me. I have tears rolling down my cheeks, mixing with my blood, and my black eye makeup, and it's streaming down my chin, and falling on my tits. I'm humping air, and desperately I start screaming, “HUMILIATE ME, PLEASE I'M BEGGING YOU, PLEASE HUMILIATE ME.” The crowd is screaming.

This fuckin bitch is vicious, and crazy, and she pulls away from me. I feel so disappointed, I thought if I said it she was going to make me cum., and now she grabs me by my hair screaming, “Get down on your hands and knees where you belong bitch.” She pulls me down onto my hands and knees. Then she takes she sharp point of her right high heel and she kicks me, “boom,” right in my ribs, screaming, “roll over onto your back slut.” She kicks me over onto my back. I'm just lying there, looking up at Ana removing her sexy green panties, and I see her huge, beautiful, sexy tits bouncing around above me. My pussy is vibrating, and spasming, as slowly she lowers herself down on my stomach. I can feel Ana's cxnt is soaking wet, and her hot juices are overflowing out of her cxnt, and rolling down my stomach. Ana raises up so that her wet, hot pussy is only inches over my face. I have my left hand right on my cxnt, and I slide my middle and pointer fingers into my cxnt. Ana screams, “Do you see this cxnt, do you see it. This is my husband's cxnt, now tell everyone just cxnt this is.” My body is glistening in sweat, and my nipples are rock hard and beet red, and I'm making these sexy little noises “AAHH, AAHH, AAHH,” as I have my fingers inside of my cxnt, and I'm masturbating myself. I'm fucking myself with my fingers.

Ana realizes that I'm fucking myself with my fingers, and she turns around and looks, and she screams, “ You better get those fingers out of your cxnt whore, or I'll really knock the shit out of you.” Tears start overflowing from my eyes, as  I slide my fingers out of my cxnt, and Ana holds my wrists down screaming, “If I find your fingers inside your cxnt again you stupid slut, “I'll knock your face in, you got it.” I'm holding my hands up next to my head in a submissive demeanor. Ana holds her soaking wet pussy only inches over my face again screaming, tell everyone whose cxnt this is Amanda.” Tears are streaming down my cheeks, and desperately I cry out, “It's Johnny cxnt. It's Johnny fuckin cxnt.” Ana screams, “Kiss it, kiss my husbands cxnt you whore.” I'm scared, and my poussy is aching, and obediently I pucker my lips up, and I kiss her cxnt. She screams, “lick it whore, I want you to taste what my husbands pussy tastes like.” I slowly slide my tongue from the bottom to the top her her pulsating pussy. Ana moans, “OOOOHH,” as my tongue splits down the center of her pussy. My pussy is spasming, and aching to cum. I cry out, “I'll lick you Ana, I'll lick you into orgasm Ana, just please, please make me cum.” I'm so embarrassed, I've never been turned on by a woman before. I raise my head and I start kissing Ana's cxnt over and over again. Then I slide my tongue up and down and up and down, splitting her cxnt in half with my tongue again. The I decide that if I make her squirt uncontrollably and I make her happy, she might make me cum.

I'm using my lips, and my tongue, and my nose to worship this fuckin sexy cows pussy. Both of our bodies are glistening in sweat, and boiling hot as I start licking and licking, and kissing and kissing, and blowing a stream of air out of my mouth, right into her wet hot pussy. Ana is breathing hard and making these sexy little noises, “AAHH, AAHH, AAHH,” as I start making hot passionate love to her cxnt. I;m licking her, and licking her, feverishly, like a dog licking it's master. Ana screams, “You think I'm a cow Amanda. You had the fuckin nerve to call me a fat cow in front of my husband, and all of our friends. You're going to show my husband and all of our friends just which one of us is really the cow. Now moo into my cxnt.” I take in a long, deep breath, and then I let out a loud, long, “MOOOO.” I start mooing and mooing over and over again into her cxnt, and the vibrations of my lips inside of her pussy makes Ana wrap her legs around my head, and force my tongue deeper into her cxnt. Ana is muffling my moo's, and she starts screaming, EEHH, EEHH,” as she's dry squirting over and over again. I start kissing her cxnt, puckering up my lips and kissing her cxnt, and I'm licking her soaking wet pussy. Ana starts howling like a wounded animal as she's exploding over and over again, right on my face, right on my tongue.”

My cxnt is crying, it's aching, it's begging. Ana moves down until she lays her sweat soaked body on top of me. My tits are slapping up against her giant, sexy tits. Their engulfing my breasts, and both of our big, hard, erect nipples are squeezing and sliding together. Ana screams, “You wanna cum so bad slut. I'll make you cum.” Ana stands up and she walks over to her pocketbook, and she pulls out a big, strap on dildo. Then she straps the dildo onto herself, and she walks right back over to me, and she screams, “sit up slut.” I'm so fuckin turned on now, that my cxnt is aching, it's fuckin pulsating, and I sit up. Ana holds that cock right in my face and she screams, “Kiss it slut. Kiss your new cock.” The crowd is silent, everyone is waiting to see what's going to happen next. I take the cock in my hands and I hold it right up to my mouth, and I kiss the dildo. I kiss it over and over again, and Ana laughs and she screams, “suck it slut, suck your new cock. Johnny's cock is my cock, and this is your new cock. Suck it like you sucked my husband's cock.” I start sucking the cock with a passion. I'm sucking the big rubber cock, and sucking it, just like I had sucked her husbands cock. Ana laughs and she screams, “Tell everyone who's cock your sucking.” I pull the cock out of my mouth and I cry out, “It's my cock, it's my fuckin cock.”

Ana grabs my hair and she yanks me up to my feet screaming, “Get up slut, I'm not even finished with you yet.” and I'm screaming too, screaming from the pain of having my hair ripped right out of my head. Then she spins me around by my shoulder, and now my back is to her. I feel something leaning up against my anus, and suddenly this fat fuckin whore plows that big rubber cock, right into my ass hole. I start leaping and jumping and twisting. I'm desperately trying to dance off of that big, hard, erect cock, but I can't. I start crying out, “get it out, please get it out,” but Ana is getting off on this, and the crowd is screaming,” as she marches me around in front of everyone, and I'm like a fuckin puppet on the dildo. Ana's big, sexy tits keep bouncing against my back, and I have to slide my hand hand down and stick my fingers into my soaking wet cxnt again. Ana stops, and she grabs my hand and she screams, “You fuckin whore. Didn't I tell you to keep your hands away from your cxnt.” She's fucking me up my ass, and then she pulls the dildo out of me, and she screams, “get on your knees whore, suck this cock again. Suck your cock clean you slut.”

I'm submissive now. Ana has knocked all of the fight out of me and I fall onto my knees in front of her, and I grab the dildo in my hands, and I hold it right up to my mouth, and I start sucking the cock again. I'm sucking it and sucking it, until she pulls it out of my mouth screaming, “Now tell everyone that first I fucked your ass hole with your cock, and now I'm forcing you to suck your cock clean.” This is the most erotic scene of depravity possible. My pussy has been aching and aching, and I still need to cum. I put my arms gently around Ana's legs, and I look up at her submissively. Tears are streaming down my face, mixing with my blood and my black eye makeup, and desperately I start pleading, “PLEASE ANA, PLEASE MAKE ME CUM. I'M BEGGING YOU, PLEASE MAKE ME CUM,” but Ana is a bitch, and she's quite vicious, and she steps back so that my arms are hanging in mid air, and she takes her right high heeled foot, and she plows it “boom,” right into my cxnt. She kicks me in my cxnt, and I scream, “AAAHHH,” and I'm seeing fuckin stars, as I grab my aching pussy, and I roll into a ball on the floor. I'm massaging my aching cxnt, and I'm crying like a little baby.

Ana grabs me by my hair, and she pulls me over onto my back, and I'm crying like a little girl, crying out, “PLEASE, PLEASE LET ME GO, PLEASE MAKE ME CUM. PLEASE I”M BEGGING YOU.” She sits down right on my stomach, and she grabs my still enlarged nipples with both of her hands, twisting at them, and screaming, “You have had enough orgasms with my husband, and now the only orgasms that you're going to get is mine, when I decide to let you suck my delicious nectar out of me again, but for now.” Ana raises up, and she turns around facing my feet, and she laughs viciously screaming, “you're going to lick my ass hole clean you whore. Now lick me.” I have had enough. I licked her, I sucked her, I even sucked her dildo clean. I did everything she told me to do, but this is it. I will not submit to any more humiliation. I start shaking my head from side to side crying out, “NO, NO MORE, ENOUGH.” Ana lowers her ass right onto my face. I can't see anything because my face is engulfed into her fat ass, and I can't fuckin breath. Feebly I start kicking my legs and flailing my arms, but to no avail. Ana grabs my wrists, and her big fat ass is suffocating me, and I can't breath. My kicks are getting weaker and weaker, and my hands just start flopping around limply in her hands, and then everything starts to go black.

Ana raises her ass up just in time, and desperately I gasp in a breath of air. I start gasping in breath after breath of fresh air, and Ana is laughing as she screams, “Stick your tongue out you whore, lick  my ass hole clean.” She lowers her ass down so that it's only inches over my face, and I have no choice, this fuckin fat cow is going to make me lick her ass hole clean. I stick my tongue out, and I start licking her ass hole. I'm licking her and licking her feverishly like a dog licking its master. Ana screams, “Moo again whore, moo into my ass hole so that my husband and all of these people see just what a stupid, pathetic man stealing whore you really are.” I have no choice, I take a long deep breath, and I start “MMMOOOO” mooing over and over again, just like a cow, right into Ana's ass hole. I'm licking her ass hole and mooing over and over again, until she raises up over me, and she turns around facing my feet. The cheering crowd goes silent. All of a sudden it's so quiet that you can hear a pin drop. Ana holds her cxnt right over my face. My tongue is still flopping around from her ass hole, and as she lowers her cxnt, my tongue start licking her and licking her all over again. She screams, “moo into my cxnt you whore, fuckin moo into my soaking wet pussy you fuckin instigating bitch, your trouble making cxnt. I let out a loud, long, “MMMOOO,” I 'm mooing and mooing and licking and licking. Ana's hot juices are filling up in my mouth, and I start to gag, but Ana grabs my hair, and she pulls my face deeper into her cxnt, and my tongue is desperately trying to come out of her cxnt, but it can't. Ana starts dry squirting. She's riding my face like a bucking bronco. Then she starts screaming even louder, and howling like a wounded jungle animal as she starts squirting for real, and my mouth is overflowing with her squirting cum and her fuckin hot juices.

Finally she leaps up off of me, and now I can hear the crowd applauding and cheering, as I'm gagging, and chocking and spitting out mouthful after mouthful of her cum and her juices, and the taste of her ass hole. I roll over onto my side, and I'm trying to catch my breath, and clean out my mouth. I'm spitting, trying to spit out every last drop of her cum, and her juices, and that ass hole taste out of my mouth. Suddenly Ana grabs my shoulder and she rolls me over onto my back. Then she sits down on my stomach, and she screams, “what's the matter whore, you don't like the way I taste.” I'm just crying and crying, but I can't say a fuckin word. Ana grabs my hair as she raises up so that her soaking wet pussy is practically right on my lips, and she yanks my hair, and I scream 'AAAHHH,” as she starts pissing into my mouth, screaming, “you better drink every last drop of my warm piss you fuckin whore, or I'll stand you up and I'll beat you up all over again.” I can't believe this, but I have no other choice but to swallow mouthful after mouthful of Ana's warm urine. She just keeps streaming her piss into my mouth, and then she raises up ovwer me and she's pissing on my face, and my hair and my tits. Then she sits back onto my chest, and she's laughing as she screams, “I hope you've learnt your lesson about going with a married man you whore.” The crowd is screaming and screaming, and I'm crying and  crying, and I don't move an inch until everyone is out of the warehouse. I just lay on my back crying and crying. 

Offline Raycat

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2016, 10:36:31 PM »
Great story Johnny,

But must say my sympathy goes to Amanda. I really wanted her to win the fight. Normally i want the sexy women to loose but now for the first time i surported the hot lady.

But the blonde fought like a lioness. If i was the Johnny guy i would still go for Amanda and divorce the fat cow.  :D

Amanda your hot babe...

Offline Amanda44

« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2016, 09:42:38 AM »
I am honered you used me in a story Johnny,
Oh and beijng ass kicked by a fat wife and drinking her... ehh oh hope it will never happen in real life. Haha  But as another boardmember said.

I fought like a lion...

But really thank you John.

Offline maturewoman

• I love catfights!
« Reply #5 on: August 17, 2016, 11:56:39 AM »
Outstanding story Johnny. Thank you.