News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Apartment Wrestling Club Fight No. 66 -- Selena versus Lola

• 4 Replies
Apartment Wrestling Club Fight No. 66 -- Selena versus Lola
« on: August 21, 2016, 01:22:49 AM »
This poll is the sixty-sixth match in the Apartment Wrestling Club series.  As a reminder, this match involves non-FCF participants, FCF members and photos.  All the girls participating are amateurs with no professional training to be a fighter.  The polls will run for as long as needed.  You can vote at any time and change your vote at any time.  The poll won't necessarily decide the outcome of the fight, but will be a factor in deciding a winner of the fight.  Feel free to chime in with posts as spectators and have fun with the storylines.  This fight is being held in New York where the winner advances to the next round of the championship tournament and the loser is eliminated.  The participants are:

Selena (5'5" 112 lbs 24 y/o) lives near Mexico City.  She works as an administrative assistant to a wealthy business owner.  She is a frequent participant in the local night life and wants to eventually relocate to Los Angeles and pursue a career as a model.  She became interested in fighting in the Club through her boss who hopes to promote her to a championship career.  Selena's short interview response about why she would be a good Apartment fighter -- "I am in excellent shape.  I work out hard and I play hard.  I am always the prettiest girl in the room.  I have had to fight for everything I have gotten in life and I'm ready to kick another girl's ass to get where I want to go."  Selena won her first fight with Hannah and then lost a tough fight with Belinda.  In her third Club fight she dominated Wendy.

Lola (5'4 124 lbs 18 y/o) lives in a small community outside Portland.  She is currently a student at Portland State taking her basic general education requirements.  When she isn't in class, she works a part-time job as a hostess at a local restaurant.  She loves outdoor activities and ran track in high school.  She is in great shape and hopes to make some extra money for college by fighting in the Club.  In high school, Lola dated a member of the wrestling team and they used to spar for fun.  Lola's response about why she would be a good Apartment fighter -- "I'm pretty tough.  I wrestled a lot with my boyfriend and I had some fights in high school.  I didn't lose so that has to count for something.  If you cross me I will beat your ass.  I have a dominant personality and I love new adventures."  In her only club fight so far she defeated Annie in convincing fashion.

The fight is scheduled to take place in a large private penthouse in Manhattan.  The fight is part of a multi-fight weekend event.  Both girls arrive at the fight location in advance of the fights and are shown to their respective dressing room areas.  The dressing areas are both in bedrooms off of the main living area where the fight is set to take place.  Each are presented with a short pre-made video showing their opponent's measurements; their opponent going through a short series of stretches; a video of the previous fights for the opponent; and a short verbal response to why they believe they will be able to win an Apartment Fight.  

Selena arrive at the fight location accompanied by her sponsor.  She spends very little time before moving directly to her changing room.  She is focused and ready to fight knowing this is her opportunity to make a name for herself in the Apartment Wrestling Club.  She quickly unpacks her small bikini from its carrying case and lays it out carefully on the bed.  She takes a few moments to slip carefully out of her clothing as she prepares to dress for the upcoming battle.  First, she pulls her silky black hair up into a pony tail to get her hair out of the way.  She then slips on her gold bikini with the crocheted pattern on the material.  She has always received compliments when wearing this bikini and she continues to favor it for her AWC fighting career.  After dressing, Selena begins her pre-match stretching routine as she goes through warming up her entire body in advance of the upcoming fight.  Before heading to the fight arena she provides her pre-fight comments.  "I have worked hard to be ready tonight.  No one stands in my way.  I have only lost once and only because I allowed her to defeat me with my mistake.  Tonight this puta gets her ass kicked.  She thinks she is tough, but I only see her defeat a weak girl."  

Lola arrives shortly after Selena.  She takes several minutes to mingle with the small crowd before heading back to her room to prepare.  She unpacks her bag and pulls out her bikini laying it out on the bed.  As before her last fight, Lola undresses and works through a light yoga session in the nude to warm up and prepare for the fight.  She pulls her hair back and tucks it into a ponytail low on the back of her head in preparation for the fight.  After loosening up and getting her hair ready, Lola picks up her pink Ed Hardy style bikini and slowly pulls it into place.  The bikini top fits snugly against her full breasts and she adjusts the fabric to make sure every part of her body is in its place.  Lola has continued to work out in preparation for tonight and she looks to be in great shape with a nicely toned and ready body.  Upon being called to the fight arena, Lola stops and provides a short comment before the fight.  "My opponent has no real skill on the rug.  She is a street fighter.  I will use my wrestling skills to tie her up and crush the fight from her.  She will regret coming tonight.  When I finish with her I'll make her beg."

Immediately following the interviews and before the fighters enter the arena a large TV screen on the wall broadcasts a short video segment of the Apartment Wrestling Internet Show featuring two of the hosts talking about the upcoming match between Lola and Selena.  "This tournament is awesome and tonight's fight is going to be great.  Both these fighters have what it takes to win.  They are very different so it will be a battle of contrasts.  I look for this to be a long fight and think Lola will use her wrestling abilities to frustrate and defeat Selena."  The second commentator begins  "I don't know about all that.  If Lola wants to win, she needs a long drawn out fight she controls.  I don't see Selena letting her dictate the fight like that.  Lola has only fought once so we don't really know what she can do.  Selena has looked pretty darn dominating and has only lost because of her own ego.  I think Selena puts Lola away and does it convincingly.  Look for her to pound Lola."    The screen goes dark as the fighters come out of the dressing rooms to the main room.

Both fighters now enter the main arena room where the fight will be held.  The room layout provides a large open space with massive full length windows on two of the surrounding walls for the fight area.  The room is setup so that the fighters are in a lower area with a six foot high wall surrounding the other two sides of the area.  Above those walls are sitting areas for the spectators to look down into the fight area.  
The crowd for the fight tonight is particularly large as the championship tournament matches are generating lots of excitement.  The officiator of the match calls out for everyone's attention and introduces both fighter.  The girls are brought out to the center of the room together and given a quick summary of the rules.  "You have both done this before.  We expect the rules to be followed.  The match will start when I say so and will end when one of you says you are done or is rendered unconscious and unable to surrender.  The winner must be satisfied that the loser has surrendered to them appropriately.  I won't stop things until the winner says so unless I see an injury issue.  No punching or kicking to the face but all other moves are fine.  Remember, if you don't stick to the rules I can disqualify you."  

After the announcements the officiator asks if they are ready to go.  "Let's go puta.  You got nothing for me slut!!!" hisses out Selena angrily as they stand near one another.  Lola steps closer and the officiator takes a position between the two fighters to make sure things don't get out of control before the fight starts.  "I'll send you crying back to your dirty home you whore!!!" growls Lola in return.  The crowd cheers with anticipation as the fighters appear to not like each other at all.  The officiator sends them to their sides of the room and both fighters move quickly and to their position with Selena making hand gestures at Lola from across the room.  The officiator of the match seeing everyone is ready steps back and calls out for the fight to begin as the clock in the corner begins to time the fight.  
« Last Edit: August 21, 2016, 06:07:23 AM by Apartment Wrestling Club »

Offline SexyNinja!

• God Member
  • yeah, so...blonde :o)
Re: Apartment Wrestling Club Fight No. 66 -- Selena versus Lola
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2016, 08:11:19 PM »
Ooo even match up! Lola has less experience but seems more focused. Selena has many more fights but sometimes gets too wrapped up in making herself look good before she's finished her opponent. If she can contain that urge, I say Selena could win, but Im going to pick Lola :)
"The best compliment I can give or get is a rematch."

Offline Jebediah Morningside

• God Member
  • You play a good game....
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2016, 08:49:57 AM »
Wasn't able to vote, but would have voted for Lola. 

-JM

Offline Vassago

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2016, 07:13:55 PM »
Would have voted for Lola  ;D
UK Celebrity Boxing Boards: http://bbuchat.freeforums.net/

« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2016, 06:28:27 PM »