News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Championship Title Defense! JESS WRECKS vs TOUGH LITTLE BALLERINA ALEXA

• 47 Replies

Offline Ethan Tuff

• God Member
Ladies and Gentleman we have ourselves a Championship title defense fight! The Champion Alexa puts her belt on the line to another challenger. Jess Wrecks wants Alexa's  belt and title and she has challenged our champ for it! They might be little but they have absolutley been at each others throats! They do not like each other at all and I imagine this could get vicous and nasty!  Ladies and Gentleman get ready for a Featherweight championship battle!

Standing in the Blue Corner we have our Challenger! She weighed in at 110 lbs and stands 5'1 . She is an all out brawler and has no problem imposing herself on an opponent. She is or ready for a fight! Let's here it for the challenger Jess!

Standing in the Red corner we have our Champion! She weighed in at 100lbs and stands 5'1. She has a wrestling and kickboxing background and soundly defeated the undefeated Champion Addy to claim the championship title and belt!  Let's here it for our  Featherweight Champion!!! The one and only TOUGH LITTLE BALLERINA ALEXA!!!!!!
« Last Edit: September 18, 2016, 11:36:14 PM by Ethan Tuff »

Offline 🌠BIG and THICK🌠

Re: Championship Title Defense! JESS WRECKS vs TOUGH LITTLE BALLERINA ALEXA
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2016, 02:12:37 AM »
A great hot match up! Two tiny little fighters with hot bodies. This is a difficult decision. Jess has 10lbs on Alexa. That could present a problem for Alexa.

« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2016, 05:13:24 AM »
You boys ready to see me bald this greasy bitch? This title is mine and I am gonna defend MY property you bitch!

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2016, 03:26:19 PM »
I like them both.  But Alexa wins.

Offline Scottyb

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2016, 03:57:09 PM »
Damn! These title fights gettn hotter and hotter. Alexa got some serious tough competition for her first defense. Gonna be tough but I think she can do it.

Offline FoxyAddyFights

« Reply #5 on: September 19, 2016, 05:17:00 PM »
I took Alexa. Mainly because I want a shot at MY belt again!!

Offline lilkristyclaws

« Reply #6 on: September 19, 2016, 07:29:52 PM »
The champ needs to stop ducking me and put that belt on the line. It will look so much better around my waist

Back off Honey whichever one these tramps wins I want a shot! No one here will wear that belt like me! I went with Jess she sounds or ready to use her claws and I dont think Alexa will be ready for that.

« Reply #7 on: September 20, 2016, 01:10:13 AM »
You better hold onto that title tight..because soon I'm gonna leave you clawed up and screaming my name.

Just try it and see what happens! I will pull your greasy hair out in clumps! This belt is staying wrapped around my sexy body!

Offline let em fight

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: September 20, 2016, 04:45:20 AM »
Jess is too much for Alexa. She is thicker and stronger. Go get her Jess!

Offline RedEnforcer

• God Member
  • New Profile pic by RoxErotique *link below*
« Reply #9 on: September 20, 2016, 05:37:22 PM »
As tough as Alexa is, Jess looks like she's got a little crazy in her.

Crazy beats tough this time.
"We are all freaks here..stop backbiting each other :)" --nutmeg78

"Red's hair is as breathtaking as a flock of wild cardinals taking flight from a noble hillock." -- sadie

Offline Boxing Fnatic

« Reply #10 on: September 20, 2016, 07:20:00 PM »
Wow, the tides have turned a bit.

Cmon Alex! You can do it, hun! Bring it back, show her why that's *your* belt!

Offline JodieC97

• Still looking to tussle
« Reply #11 on: September 20, 2016, 08:13:05 PM »
Whoever wins will lose if they ever accept my challenge.  NO POLLS, an actual cyber match, if you dare!!!!

Offline Brandy Fit

• God Member
« Reply #12 on: September 21, 2016, 12:19:31 AM »
I have to say this lightweight division pound for pound gotta be the toughest and most competitive here. The little ones like to fight! I saw Alexa beat Addy now looks like "The Challenger Jess" has got "The Champ Alexa" in some trouble.

Offline Jessie Fights

« Reply #13 on: September 21, 2016, 02:08:23 AM »
For starters we all know with a name like Jess t
She is already superior :D She has Alexa beat physically and mentally! Soon to be NEW CHAMPION Jess Wrecks! Get her Jess. Own her and that belt!

« Reply #14 on: September 21, 2016, 05:13:45 AM »
You better hold onto that title tight..because soon I'm gonna leave you clawed up and screaming my name.

Just try it and see what happens! I will pull your greasy hair out in clumps! This belt is staying wrapped around my sexy body!

Sexy body?....ummm no. I'll give you a chance to back out now before you get completely humiliated.

SHUT UP chubby!!! Actually I have heard enough of your big mouth! I am going to shut you up myself!

Lunges foward and lock my hands onto each side of your gross greasy hair. Shaking and jerking your head back and forth. Loft my knee and rams it into your stomach once and then twice! Still wanna talk your shit now bitch!!!? Huh do ya bitch!!!?