News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Championship Title Defense! JESS WRECKS vs TOUGH LITTLE BALLERINA ALEXA

• 47 Replies

Offline 🌠BIG and THICK🌠

Re: Championship Title Defense! JESS WRECKS vs TOUGH LITTLE BALLERINA ALEXA
« Reply #15 on: September 21, 2016, 01:25:46 PM »
Jess has the champ hurt and on the ropes!

« Reply #16 on: September 21, 2016, 04:06:19 PM »
Jess has the champ hurt and on the ropes!

Its far from over!!!!

« Reply #17 on: September 21, 2016, 04:08:16 PM »
Somehow I get the impression that Alexa will take this, she seems like she'd be willing to go the whole nine yards.

You are like soooooo right! No way I am letting this bimbo take MY title belt!

« Reply #18 on: September 21, 2016, 04:17:09 PM »
You better hold onto that title tight..because soon I'm gonna leave you clawed up and screaming my name.

Just try it and see what happens! I will pull your greasy hair out in clumps! This belt is staying wrapped around my sexy body!

Sexy body?....ummm no. I'll give you a chance to back out now before you get completely humiliated.

SHUT UP chubby!!! Actually I have heard enough of your big mouth! I am going to shut you up myself!

Lunges foward and lock my hands onto each side of your gross greasy hair. Shaking and jerking your head back and forth. Loft my knee and rams it into your stomach once and then twice! Still wanna talk your shit now bitch!!!? Huh do ya bitch!!!?

You lunge at me, grabbing my hair, shaking my head as I grab onto your wrists, digging my nails into them as you force your knee into my belly. "Unhhh...unhhhh...it's about time you did something more than complain and bitch! Time for my claws to come out, TRAMP!" I remove my right hand from your wrist and bring it around to your back, digging my claws in right at your lower back, and dragging it slowly up your spine.

Oh I am going to do a lot more then complain and bitch you bimbo!!! This is my title and I am going to continue to attack you!!! Ripping and pulling at your hair. Screaming out as I feel you raking your nails up my back!!! Owwwwwwwww! You stupid fat bimbo! I let go of your hair with my right hand and start smacking your face then I grab your cheek and start clawing and digging my nails in. I am going to claw and mangle you bimbo!!!!

Offline klawukatie

« Reply #19 on: September 22, 2016, 02:23:14 AM »
Uh Oh we got a biter!!!! Jess is going after her!

« Reply #20 on: September 22, 2016, 05:23:51 AM »
You better hold onto that title tight..because soon I'm gonna leave you clawed up and screaming my name.

Just try it and see what happens! I will pull your greasy hair out in clumps! This belt is staying wrapped around my sexy body!

Sexy body?....ummm no. I'll give you a chance to back out now before you get completely humiliated.

SHUT UP chubby!!! Actually I have heard enough of your big mouth! I am going to shut you up myself!

Lunges foward and lock my hands onto each side of your gross greasy hair. Shaking and jerking your head back and forth. Loft my knee and rams it into your stomach once and then twice! Still wanna talk your shit now bitch!!!? Huh do ya bitch!!!?

You lunge at me, grabbing my hair, shaking my head as I grab onto your wrists, digging my nails into them as you force your knee into my belly. "Unhhh...unhhhh...it's about time you did something more than complain and bitch! Time for my claws to come out, TRAMP!" I remove my right hand from your wrist and bring it around to your back, digging my claws in right at your lower back, and dragging it slowly up your spine.

Oh I am going to do a lot more then complain and bitch you bimbo!!! This is my title and I am going to continue to attack you!!! Ripping and pulling at your hair. Screaming out as I feel you raking your nails up my back!!! Owwwwwwwww! You stupid fat bimbo! I let go of your hair with my right hand and start smacking your face then I grab your cheek and start clawing and digging my nails in. I am going to claw and mangle you bimbo!!!!

You're all talk you disgusting whore! You're not gonna have any title by the end of it, I'll be the rightful champion. I grit my teeth as you keep pulling at my hair and rake your fingers across my cheek. UNhhhhhh...careful where you put those fingers bitch! I turn my head to your claws and open my mouth and bite down on them hard while my hand that was scratching your back grabs your hair from behind and yanks your head backwards.

OMG!!!! You are such a dirty cheap bitch!!! OWWWWWWWCH!!!!!! This dirty cheap bitch is biting me!!! Isn't that like totally cheating Ethan? Screaming out feeling you locking your teeth down on my fingers and yanking my head back by my hair. I try to pull my hand away and get it away from your mouth! Yuck I can only imagine what it has sucked on! Balls up my left hand into a fist and starts slamming it into your face and mouth to get my hand free out of your mouth! You best let go slut!

Offline beautifulsouth

• God Member
« Reply #21 on: September 22, 2016, 08:45:32 AM »
wow this is intense! love jess wrecks smile but i think the tough ballerina will finish her.

Offline genette catfight queen

« Reply #22 on: September 22, 2016, 06:20:40 PM »
These are fun to watch. Two prissys but they are really getting it on. I like Jess in the end. She went nasty right away.

Offline wrestlefunj

• God Member
« Reply #23 on: September 22, 2016, 07:38:14 PM »
I will vote for whoever challenges first to a match in my private ring. Right now I lean to Jess only because she looks more friendly and tougher. Also I have said hi to Alexa a couple of times and got not even a sorry I am busy message

Offline banging bbw sierra

« Reply #24 on: September 23, 2016, 12:44:54 AM »
Jess is controling the fight and getting the better moves. Kick her ass and take her title Jess!

« Reply #25 on: September 23, 2016, 05:10:54 AM »

You're all talk you disgusting whore! You're not gonna have any title by the end of it, I'll be the rightful champion. I grit my teeth as you keep pulling at my hair and rake your fingers across my cheek. UNhhhhhh...careful where you put those fingers bitch! I turn my head to your claws and open my mouth and bite down on them hard while my hand that was scratching your back grabs your hair from behind and yanks your head backwards.

OMG!!!! You are such a dirty cheap bitch!!! OWWWWWWWCH!!!!!! This dirty cheap bitch is biting me!!! Isn't that like totally cheating Ethan? Screaming out feeling you locking your teeth down on my fingers and yanking my head back by my hair. I try to pull my hand away and get it away from your mouth! Yuck I can only imagine what it has sucked on! Balls up my left hand into a fist and starts slamming it into your face and mouth to get my hand free out of your mouth! You best let go slut!

After a couple of strong punches, I let your hand go, but still keep my hand in your hair. UNhhhhh...what's the matter bitch? Too rough for you? You can quit now if I'm hurting you too much, cause Ethan isn't going to save you.  I ball my fist up tight and then release to quick and strong shots right into your belly. Now everyone can see how much you jiggle!

Ouch!!!! You dumb ugly sow!!! Too rough for me? Did you forget that I am the Champion! A title I am going to keep!!! Stepping back after you ram your fists into my tummy. I wince in pain and as I am backing away I gently rub my stomach and look at my fingers to make sure they aren't bleeding.. Looking at you with dager eyes. Grrrrrrrrrrr!!!! Totally mad I charge at you. I grab your hair with both hands and jerk your head towards me. You like to bite slut ! I pull your neck into my my mouth and lock my teeth on and start shaking my head! Don't bite me again you fat sow!

Offline Scottyb

• God Member
« Reply #26 on: September 23, 2016, 05:40:41 PM »
Damn!!!! Holy shit wasn't expecting this to get this vicous! They literally tearing each other apart! Damn good fight!!!

Offline Emmapins123

« Reply #27 on: September 23, 2016, 06:36:32 PM »
Damn!!!! Holy shit wasn't expecting this to get this vicous! They literally tearing each other apart! Damn good fight!!!

They sure are! Ouch! I have 20lbs on them but would be nervous to take either of them on. Clawing, Biting Punching! Ouch!

Offline fighternikki

• God Member
« Reply #28 on: September 23, 2016, 08:24:39 PM »
This is a case where is looks like every vote does matter. Just cast mine. Drum Roll..... Jess!  She is going for that title clawas and all!

Offline Ethan Tuff

• God Member
« Reply #29 on: September 23, 2016, 09:14:24 PM »
Wow!!!! What a fight!!! Just a couple more rounds to go and the girls are locked together in a absolute war!!! Will Alexa be able to fend off this aggressive challenger Jess? They both want it bad but who wants it more!!!