News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Championship Title Defense! JESS WRECKS vs TOUGH LITTLE BALLERINA ALEXA

• 47 Replies

Offline 🌠BIG and THICK🌠

Re: Championship Title Defense! JESS WRECKS vs TOUGH LITTLE BALLERINA ALEXA
« Reply #30 on: September 24, 2016, 12:26:30 AM »
Come on Jess! She is hurting! Take control of her!

« Reply #31 on: September 24, 2016, 02:04:45 PM »
You better hold onto that title tight..because soon I'm gonna leave you clawed up and screaming my name.

Just try it and see what happens! I will pull your greasy hair out in clumps! This belt is staying wrapped around my sexy body!

Sexy body?....ummm no. I'll give you a chance to back out now before you get completely humiliated.

SHUT UP chubby!!! Actually I have heard enough of your big mouth! I am going to shut you up myself!

Lunges foward and lock my hands onto each side of your gross greasy hair. Shaking and jerking your head back and forth. Loft my knee and rams it into your stomach once and then twice! Still wanna talk your shit now bitch!!!? Huh do ya bitch!!!?

You lunge at me, grabbing my hair, shaking my head as I grab onto your wrists, digging my nails into them as you force your knee into my belly. "Unhhh...unhhhh...it's about time you did something more than complain and bitch! Time for my claws to come out, TRAMP!" I remove my right hand from your wrist and bring it around to your back, digging my claws in right at your lower back, and dragging it slowly up your spine.

Oh I am going to do a lot more then complain and bitch you bimbo!!! This is my title and I am going to continue to attack you!!! Ripping and pulling at your hair. Screaming out as I feel you raking your nails up my back!!! Owwwwwwwww! You stupid fat bimbo! I let go of your hair with my right hand and start smacking your face then I grab your cheek and start clawing and digging my nails in. I am going to claw and mangle you bimbo!!!!

You're all talk you disgusting whore! You're not gonna have any title by the end of it, I'll be the rightful champion. I grit my teeth as you keep pulling at my hair and rake your fingers across my cheek. UNhhhhhh...careful where you put those fingers bitch! I turn my head to your claws and open my mouth and bite down on them hard while my hand that was scratching your back grabs your hair from behind and yanks your head backwards.

OMG!!!! You are such a dirty cheap bitch!!! OWWWWWWWCH!!!!!! This dirty cheap bitch is biting me!!! Isn't that like totally cheating Ethan? Screaming out feeling you locking your teeth down on my fingers and yanking my head back by my hair. I try to pull my hand away and get it away from your mouth! Yuck I can only imagine what it has sucked on! Balls up my left hand into a fist and starts slamming it into your face and mouth to get my hand free out of your mouth! You best let go slut!

After a couple of strong punches, I let your hand go, but still keep my hand in your hair. UNhhhhh...what's the matter bitch? Too rough for you? You can quit now if I'm hurting you too much, cause Ethan isn't going to save you.  I ball my fist up tight and then release to quick and strong shots right into your belly. Now everyone can see how much you jiggle!

Ouch!!!! You dumb ugly sow!!! Too rough for me? Did you forget that I am the Champion! A title I am going to keep!!! Stepping back after you ram your fists into my tummy. I wince in pain and as I am backing away I gently rub my stomach and look at my fingers to make sure they aren't bleeding.. Looking at you with dager eyes. Grrrrrrrrrrr!!!! Totally mad I charge at you. I grab your hair with both hands and jerk your head towards me. You like to bite slut ! I pull your neck into my my mouth and lock my teeth on and start shaking my head! Don't bite me again you fat sow!

Ahhhhhh! Fuckkk! I whine in pain as you sink your teeth right into my neck, tearing it up as you shake your head.  I'll teach you, gross bitch!  I reach down into your top until I find one of your nipples and then starts brutalizing it with my nails. Pinching, clawing, twisting, anything I can do to bring agony to your sensitive nipple. Better let go slut before I rip your nipple off!

Biting your neck and for a brief moment feel so much satisfaction as you start whining from the pain. Getting ready to start clawing your face again but then I feel you ripping and tearing at my tit. I start screaming and thrashing moving my backwards away from you. I grab at your arm and start clawing it and prying to get it away. Digging my nails into your skin trying to break the skin. Let go you cheap slut tramp!!!!!

Offline neofiyte

• God Member
  • Love Catfights and submission wrestling
« Reply #32 on: September 25, 2016, 03:15:42 AM »
Get her Jess... finish her!

Offline Boxing Fnatic

« Reply #33 on: September 25, 2016, 03:34:15 PM »
No, noo, nooo! The gap seems to be widening in the favor of the challenger! :( Our poor champ Alexa seems to be taking a pretty bad beating in the latter portion of this fight.

Cmon Alexa!!! I know you've got that championship heart in you, hun! Stay in it and fight for that belt! You can claw your way back into this! I believe!!! :)

Offline let em fight

• God Member
« Reply #34 on: September 25, 2016, 08:05:30 PM »
Oh my!!! The champion is being devoured by the Challenger! Soon there will be a new champion! Yes!!!

Offline Remington_fights

• Bring it bitches
« Reply #35 on: September 25, 2016, 08:24:35 PM »
I can beat both these girls and take that belt
Remington

« Reply #36 on: September 26, 2016, 12:55:37 AM »
You better hold onto that title tight..because soon I'm gonna leave you clawed up and screaming my name.

Just try it and see what happens! I will pull your greasy hair out in clumps! This belt is staying wrapped around my sexy body!

Sexy body?....ummm no. I'll give you a chance to back out now before you get completely humiliated.

SHUT UP chubby!!! Actually I have heard enough of your big mouth! I am going to shut you up myself!

Lunges foward and lock my hands onto each side of your gross greasy hair. Shaking and jerking your head back and forth. Loft my knee and rams it into your stomach once and then twice! Still wanna talk your shit now bitch!!!? Huh do ya bitch!!!?

You lunge at me, grabbing my hair, shaking my head as I grab onto your wrists, digging my nails into them as you force your knee into my belly. "Unhhh...unhhhh...it's about time you did something more than complain and bitch! Time for my claws to come out, TRAMP!" I remove my right hand from your wrist and bring it around to your back, digging my claws in right at your lower back, and dragging it slowly up your spine.

Oh I am going to do a lot more then complain and bitch you bimbo!!! This is my title and I am going to continue to attack you!!! Ripping and pulling at your hair. Screaming out as I feel you raking your nails up my back!!! Owwwwwwwww! You stupid fat bimbo! I let go of your hair with my right hand and start smacking your face then I grab your cheek and start clawing and digging my nails in. I am going to claw and mangle you bimbo!!!!

You're all talk you disgusting whore! You're not gonna have any title by the end of it, I'll be the rightful champion. I grit my teeth as you keep pulling at my hair and rake your fingers across my cheek. UNhhhhhh...careful where you put those fingers bitch! I turn my head to your claws and open my mouth and bite down on them hard while my hand that was scratching your back grabs your hair from behind and yanks your head backwards.

OMG!!!! You are such a dirty cheap bitch!!! OWWWWWWWCH!!!!!! This dirty cheap bitch is biting me!!! Isn't that like totally cheating Ethan? Screaming out feeling you locking your teeth down on my fingers and yanking my head back by my hair. I try to pull my hand away and get it away from your mouth! Yuck I can only imagine what it has sucked on! Balls up my left hand into a fist and starts slamming it into your face and mouth to get my hand free out of your mouth! You best let go slut!

After a couple of strong punches, I let your hand go, but still keep my hand in your hair. UNhhhhh...what's the matter bitch? Too rough for you? You can quit now if I'm hurting you too much, cause Ethan isn't going to save you.  I ball my fist up tight and then release to quick and strong shots right into your belly. Now everyone can see how much you jiggle!

Ouch!!!! You dumb ugly sow!!! Too rough for me? Did you forget that I am the Champion! A title I am going to keep!!! Stepping back after you ram your fists into my tummy. I wince in pain and as I am backing away I gently rub my stomach and look at my fingers to make sure they aren't bleeding.. Looking at you with dager eyes. Grrrrrrrrrrr!!!! Totally mad I charge at you. I grab your hair with both hands and jerk your head towards me. You like to bite slut ! I pull your neck into my my mouth and lock my teeth on and start shaking my head! Don't bite me again you fat sow!

Ahhhhhh! Fuckkk! I whine in pain as you sink your teeth right into my neck, tearing it up as you shake your head.  I'll teach you, gross bitch!  I reach down into your top until I find one of your nipples and then starts brutalizing it with my nails. Pinching, clawing, twisting, anything I can do to bring agony to your sensitive nipple. Better let go slut before I rip your nipple off!

Biting your neck and for a brief moment feel so much satisfaction as you start whining from the pain. Getting ready to start clawing your face again but then I feel you ripping and tearing at my tit. I start screaming and thrashing moving my backwards away from you. I grab at your arm and start clawing it and prying to get it away. Digging my nails into your skin trying to break the skin. Let go you cheap slut tramp!!!!!

It feels soooo good to hear you scream as I brutalize your little tit, but then you start thrashing and clawing at my arm, scratching me deep and drawing a little bit of blood from the scrapes. OWWWWWWW BITCH!!! I say as I shake my arm and try to get you off of it, but then decide to pull you in towards me, then grab your hair with my other hand and bring your face to mine and I bite down HARD on your lower lip, sinking my front teeth in. Gross...I know where this mouth has been but I still need to win!

Owwww!!!! You dirty cheating bitch!!! This totally wasn't fair Ethan! She is biting the hell out of me!!! I start screaming and crying as this dirty bitch starts biting my lip again. I start thrashing and jerking my body trying to get away. Get away from me you dirty slut! I start slapping and clawing at your face trying to pry you off... Get her off of me !!!

Offline Scottyb

• God Member
« Reply #37 on: September 26, 2016, 03:24:21 AM »
Damn!!! Jess took this fight to the Champ! Tough to see a champ get dominated take a beating like this! Jess making an example out of her.

Offline Ethan Tuff

• God Member
« Reply #38 on: September 26, 2016, 08:26:02 PM »
Oh my goodness!!! What a fight! We just saw the challenger Jess come in and give the champion Alexa a hard brutal beating to steal the title!!! Ladies and Gentleman we have ourselves a NEW CHAMP!!! Let's hear it for our new undisputed dominant CHWMP JESS!!!! You ended up dominating Alexa Jess and we are excited to see you have the coveted belt and Title!!!! Let's give our champ the praise she deserves!

Offline Jessie Fights

« Reply #39 on: September 27, 2016, 02:36:29 AM »
Impressive win for Jess. She just whooped the Champions ass!!! Go girl!

« Reply #40 on: September 27, 2016, 04:43:58 AM »
Oh my goodness!!! What a fight! We just saw the challenger Jess come in and give the champion Alexa a hard brutal beating to steal the title!!! Ladies and Gentleman we have ourselves a NEW CHAMP!!! Let's hear it for our new undisputed dominant CHWMP JESS!!!! You ended up dominating Alexa Jess and we are excited to see you have the coveted belt and Title!!!! Let's give our champ the praise she deserves!

Totally not fair that she is getting this attention! That title should totally still be mine! I should get another chance to get it back from that dirty cheap bitch!

Offline JodieC97

• Still looking to tussle
« Reply #41 on: September 27, 2016, 02:37:08 PM »

Totally not fair that she is getting this attention! That title should totally still be mine! I should get another chance to get it back from that dirty cheap bitch!

Oh WAAAA WAAAAA.....would you like me to call you a WAAAAAMBULANCE?   Neither one of you deserve to be champ based on that fight.  How about you or the new champ come find me and I'll show you how to cyber fight and teach either of you a lesson.

Offline Lil Tina

• God Member
  • The Sinful Southerner
« Reply #42 on: October 02, 2016, 06:13:07 AM »
Jess wins in a close one....and then loses it to me in her first title defense!  ;)

Offline RedEnforcer

• God Member
  • New Profile pic by RoxErotique *link below*
« Reply #43 on: October 03, 2016, 07:28:42 PM »
I think Jess is keeping the title for a bit.
"We are all freaks here..stop backbiting each other :)" --nutmeg78

"Red's hair is as breathtaking as a flock of wild cardinals taking flight from a noble hillock." -- sadie

Offline lilkristyclaws

« Reply #44 on: October 09, 2016, 06:26:35 PM »
I really don't think either one of these bimbos is deserving. I am though! I want your title Jess and have no problem wrecking you to get it!