News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

7th annual Halloween costumed catfight sign up !! Olympic village now haunted.

• 64 Replies

Offline Anna the Marine Chick

• God Member
  • Big ass titty biscuits!
And now Lexi!!!! Well crap, now there are three chicks I want to roll around with!

Offline marlu Queen

• God Member

{alt}{alt}
« Last Edit: September 26, 2016, 06:46:45 AM by marlu »
Proud to be a member of Vicious Fighters - VF Rules !!!

Offline BustyTiffany35

• God Member
Ooh, count me in! I'll wear my sexy Nurse costume and I'll be bringing a few straitjackets to tie some of ya bitches up with ;)

This is Nurse Tiffany..
{alt}

..and this'll be YOU if ya get in my way!
{alt}

Are y'all ready for your..physical?
 :-* :-* :-*
« Last Edit: September 26, 2016, 08:05:58 AM by BustyTiffany35 »

Offline Heidi Alexis Foster

• God Member
    • Best video EVER!!
well I may as well toss my name into this  mix of hoggobblins :)

storm  catwoman has entered the fray

OMG Storm....you MUST pair me with Lexi slut... Harley Quinn VS Catwoman....NO CONTEST AT ALL!! *curtsies*

• God Member
    • Best video EVER!!
Ooh, count me in! I'll wear my sexy Nurse costume and I'll be bringing a few straitjackets to tie some of ya bitches up with ;)

This is Nurse Tiffany..
{alt}

{alt}

Oh.....my.....God!!!! So Tiffany has already won this contest.... the battle now is for second place!

XOXOO,
Heidi

Offline Nattie-Silk Property

• God Member
I hope you put up more of a fight than you're currently doing in your poll, Tiffany. Otherwise, you better skip the straitjacket and bring your own body bag! I'll be there, in the outfit below

{alt}
« Last Edit: September 27, 2016, 12:12:07 AM by NataliaD »

Offline BustyTiffany35

• God Member

This is Nurse Tiffany..
{alt}

{alt}

Oh.....my.....God!!!! So Tiffany has already won this contest.... the battle now is for second place!

XOXOO,
Heidi

MMM! Thank ya babygal, you're just so sweet! I wouldn't say I have this contest won just yet. Afterall, the ONLY gal who could give me a run for my money would be YOU, kiddo :-* And if it came down to it, well, I certainly wouldn't mind if ya got Nurse Tiffany all strapped up in her own straitjacket and took the Number 1 spot all for yourself ;)

Though, I think ya should definitely take care of ol' Lexibitch! Take the Cat down babygal, and I'll take care of everyone else :)

Offline BustyTiffany35

• God Member
I hope you put up more of a fight than you're currently doing in your poll, Tiffany. Otherwise, you better skip the straitjacket and bring your own body bag! I'll be there, in the outfit below

{alt}

Grrr.... Oh sugar, I'll definitely bring a body bag -- for YOU! I'll strap ya up into a straitjacket, stuff ya into the bag, and lock ya down in your OWN jail cell, Officer BITCH!
« Last Edit: September 27, 2016, 05:00:13 AM by BustyTiffany35 »

Offline Anna the Marine Chick

• God Member
  • Big ass titty biscuits!
in my best Sarah Palin accent.....

"Oh hey there Tiff... How ya doin'? Soooo I was thinking, which takes me a while sometimes, but I think I need to make a doctors visit so I can give you a shot... Of ass kicking.... Oh you bettcha!!!"

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
  • the one who outshines all of you skanks
my apologies to smiling_panther  that I did not see that she choose catwoman first

so  ill change my   costume   to  vampirella
« Last Edit: September 27, 2016, 05:49:39 AM by lexibabe »
the prez tramp

Offline ravenkelly

• God Member
  • me candy
Looks like we eating again Marlu

Offline ravenkelly

• God Member
  • me candy
And I coming after you Marlu

• God Member
    • Best video EVER!!

This is Nurse Tiffany..
{alt}

{alt}

XOXOO,
Heidi

MMM! Thank ya babygal, you're just so sweet! I wouldn't say I have this contest won just yet. Afterall, the ONLY gal who could give me a run for my money would be YOU, kiddo :-* And if it came down to it, well, I certainly wouldn't mind if ya got Nurse Tiffany all strapped up in her own straitjacket and took the Number 1 spot all for yourself ;)

Though, I think ya should definitely take care of ol' Lexibitch! Take the Cat down babygal, and I'll take care of everyone else :)

One thing is sure darling... you and I make an unbeatable team!!!!!

I agree, there is little competition here. And I know you were just being sweet... I love it... but as the girl who taught me EVERYTHING. I know , I know I wouldn't last five minutes against you. If it comes down to the two of us (which it likely will) maybe I could disappear under your skirts , between your thighs? ;D ;D ;D I would loooooove to make you gasp and blush while they  crown you the rightful queen of the contest!

Xoxoxoxox
« Last Edit: September 27, 2016, 02:44:15 PM by Mistress Heidi Alexis Foster »

Offline BustyTiffany35

• God Member

This is Nurse Tiffany..
{alt}

{alt}

XOXOO,
Heidi

One thing is sure darling... you and I make an unbeatable team!!!!!

I agree, there is little competition here. And I know you were just being sweet... I love it... but as the girl who taught me EVERYTHING. I know , I know I wouldn't last five minutes against you. If it comes down to the two of us (which it likely will) maybe I could disappear under your skirts , between your thighs? ;D ;D ;D I would loooooove to make you gasp and blush while they  crown you the rightful queen of the contest!

Xoxoxoxox

Ooh kiddo, absolutely we make one unstoppable team! And we'll prove it in this catfight :) :-*

Mmmm! As much as I would love to see my darling princess take this contest and be crowned the victor of us all, that is certainly one ENTICING thought.. I can't stop picturing ya between my thighs...giving me all the pleasure I could possibly handle! Mmmmmm... As I'm being crowned Queen, while all our rival bitches watches helplessly around us, all beaten, all tied up in straitjackets and stockings :):):) :-* :-*
« Last Edit: September 27, 2016, 03:53:40 PM by BustyTiffany35 »

• God Member
    • Best video EVER!!
Yep! Yep, yep, exactly !!! Look out losers ! Team , GOLD DIGGERS have you all beat !! *hooking my pinky finger with your pinky finger as I sway.... gazing up at you shyly and adoringly *