News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Rematch ko kitten vs lilfighter

• 35 Replies

Offline Barbara_Sits

• God Member
Re: Rematch ko kitten vs lilfighter
« Reply #15 on: September 28, 2016, 12:07:01 AM »
Jessica you got you ass kicked in this poll
Beating your Ass

Offline Lilfighter

• God Member
  • July 4
« Reply #16 on: September 28, 2016, 10:24:29 PM »
My vote is for Ko Kitten
thanks atleast someone with common sense
I'm beating you senseless

Offline *Alexa*

• God Member
  • Alexalicious = Vicious & Delicious!
« Reply #17 on: September 29, 2016, 12:04:53 AM »
Lilfighter looks tougher. I think she beats the blonde.
#SmallBoobsMatter
(special thanks to "Katie")

Offline hollywins

• God Member
  • bring it blonde bitches!!!!
« Reply #18 on: September 29, 2016, 06:29:20 PM »
In a stunning turn of events, KO Kitten is once again easily defeated!  I voted for the Kitten, knowing how tough she is, and how much fun she has beating on Holly!  Would love to hear about what you did to her in that boxing match!  Do now, unfortunately, it looks as though the Kitten must take her lumps!  Tell us what she has done to you dear sweet KO?
my boxing match with Jessica (ko kitten) I held my own and actually dropped her once but she got up fought harded and was angry before I knew what hit me I was on the mats I did get right back up only to be leveled again i should have stayed down but stupid me got up all dizzy i never even saw to punch or recall falling she hit me so friggen hard I was messed up for about a half hour after I regained consciousness. no joke!
Hollywedgiesu is my trillian name!

Offline Lilfighter

• God Member
  • July 4
« Reply #19 on: September 29, 2016, 11:20:34 PM »
I see kitten staring at me like I'm nothing and weak entering the fight area and I ask are you ready to get beat down again? Kitten replies you got lucky last time you trailer trash hoe. Kitten comes in firing catching me a few times backing me up my face feeling the burn and stings from her punches. I then started swinging catching kitten with some good jabs now backing her up and I throw a hard right in the eye and kitten stumbled and fell to the ground letting out a aweful cry. Not wanting to fight her on the ground because of our size difference I reach down and put her in a headlock kitten instantly starts pulling my hair screaming. Uggh! You bitch I cry out and I start punching her in the head while I still have her trapped in the headlock. Kitten out of nowhere elbows me in the gut I instantly let her go and drop to my knees right next to her both of us hurting not paying attention to where the other one is. I catch my wind only to look up and see kitten bum rushing me taking me down we hit the grass with a thud with her on top of me her hands burried deep in my hair. Oh you bitch I cry out!! Kitten then tangles her legs with mine but I throw a quick jab to her face then grab her wrists and easily roll her over so now I'm on top with her hands pinned next to her face and our legs still tangled. Kitten is swearing and calling me all kinds of names she is grunting and moaning as she struggles to try and free herself.i giggle looking her directly in the eyes I can see how scared she is her left eye almost swelled shut and as she struggles to free her arms and legs but can't move at all not able to budge her arm from where I planted them I giggle again realizing I'm much better and stronger than this blonde slut. Kitten says stop laughing I'm going to knock you the f out. I ask hey kitten if you submit right now tell me I'm better I won't knock you out. Do you give up???

Offline Lilfighter

• God Member
  • July 4
« Reply #20 on: September 30, 2016, 12:24:44 AM »
I see kitten staring at me like I'm nothing and weak entering the fight area and I ask are you ready to get beat down again? Kitten replies you got lucky last time you trailer trash hoe. Kitten comes in firing catching me a few times backing me up my face feeling the burn and stings from her punches. I then started swinging catching kitten with some good jabs now backing her up and I throw a hard right in the eye and kitten stumbled and fell to the ground letting out a aweful cry. Not wanting to fight her on the ground because of our size difference I reach down and put her in a headlock kitten instantly starts pulling my hair screaming. Uggh! You bitch I cry out and I start punching her in the head while I still have her trapped in the headlock. Kitten out of nowhere elbows me in the gut I instantly let her go and drop to my knees right next to her both of us hurting not paying attention to where the other one is. I catch my wind only to look up and see kitten bum rushing me taking me down we hit the grass with a thud with her on top of me her hands burried deep in my hair. Oh you bitch I cry out!! Kitten then tangles her legs with mine but I throw a quick jab to her face then grab her wrists and easily roll her over so now I'm on top with her hands pinned next to her face and our legs still tangled. Kitten is swearing and calling me all kinds of names she is grunting and moaning as she struggles to try and free herself.i giggle looking her directly in the eyes I can see how scared she is her left eye almost swelled shut and as she struggles to free her arms and legs but can't move at all not able to budge her arm from where I planted them I giggle again realizing I'm much better and stronger than this blonde slut. Kitten says stop laughing I'm going to knock you the f out. I ask hey kitten if you submit right now tell me I'm better I won't knock you out. Do you give up???
no nooo!!! You dirty little slut I'll never give up to you!!! And you won't be laughing for long lilfighter. Trying to free my legs that lil has spread wide open my muscles feel like they are being torn but it's useless my hands are turning purple from Lil's grip and I can't move at all I'm completely at her will. Get off me and let's fight I shout!!!
I tell you what blonde slut when you break free of this ill let you go toe to toe with me again. Kitten stars struggling with everything she has but is totally under my control i let out another giggle and ask kitten how's that working out for you?

Offline hollywins

• God Member
« Reply #21 on: October 01, 2016, 03:58:23 AM »
Wow kitten is getting demolished not a chance for a comeback I see a ko in the future. Haha weak blonde slave slut

Offline hollywins

• God Member
« Reply #22 on: October 01, 2016, 06:31:23 AM »
Holly, just remember she might lose a poll fight, but she can get after your ass at any time, and you might not want to throw around terms like slave to her!  You never know what the kitten might have in mind for you!
so true. But kitten isn't nice to me anyways

Offline hollywins

• God Member
« Reply #23 on: October 01, 2016, 05:21:29 PM »
This isn't good
you don't like that do you kitten?

Offline Lilfighter

• God Member
  • July 4
« Reply #24 on: October 01, 2016, 07:50:05 PM »
no nooo!!! You dirty little slut I'll never give up to you!!! And you won't be laughing for long lilfighter. Trying to free my legs that lil has spread wide open my muscles feel like they are being torn but it's useless my hands are turning purple from Lil's grip and I can't move at all I'm completely at her will. Get off me and let's fight I shout!!!
I tell you what blonde slut when you break free of this ill let you go toe to toe with me again. Kitten stars struggling with everything she has but is totally under my control i let out another giggle and ask kitten how's that working out for you?
bitch just let me go i shout!!! You know I can't move. Arrrgh I'm gonna f**king kill you!!! Grunting and turning my head back and forth
how do you plan on killing me? You are a tame kitten right now. That's right you can't move kitten you are too weak you had your chance to submit now I'll have to ground and pound you. Kitten cries out no no don't. Awe I think you look so cute when you beg. I release kittens legs and quickly slide up sitting on kittens chest my knees pinning kittens arms down crossed above her head. My crotch grinding into her chin. Kitten flails her legs and trying to arch her back to throw me off and trying to scissor my head but I duck and throw 2 quick punches to her good eye kitten let's out a horrible cry of pain and she calms down with her legs resting on  ground now both her eyes are starting to swell shut.

Offline sabina chitra

• chitra
« Reply #25 on: October 02, 2016, 01:42:05 PM »
This time  Ko Kitten  will use her  Height and weight advantage , badly beaten this big mouth lilifighter and leave her on floor unconciouss-chitra
intrest in cat/ Tit/Wrestling fights.(Cyper)

Offline Lilfighter

• God Member
  • July 4
« Reply #26 on: October 02, 2016, 03:08:53 PM »
bitch just let me go i shout!!! You know I can't move. Arrrgh I'm gonna f**king kill you!!! Grunting and turning my head back and forth
how do you plan on killing me? You are a tame kitten right now. That's right you can't move kitten you are too weak you had your chance to submit now I'll have to ground and pound you. Kitten cries out no no don't. Awe I think you look so cute when you beg. I release kittens legs and quickly slide up sitting on kittens chest my knees pinning kittens arms down crossed above her head. My crotch grinding into her chin. Kitten flails her legs and trying to arch her back to throw me off and trying to scissor my head but I duck and throw 2 quick punches to her good eye kitten let's out a horrible cry of pain and she calms down with her legs resting on  ground now both her eyes are starting to swell shut.
having trouble seeing both my eye are swollen with a slight dizzy spell I'm frustrated this little bitch has completely got me overpowered i want so badly to kick lilfighters ass but realty is setting in and I'm not ready to deal with what happens next
I punch kitten a few more times now blood is gushing from her nose and crys out with excruciating pain time for some fun you weak blonde slut as I get off kitten and stand beside her. kitten is just laying there moaning holding her battered swollen and bloody face. Get up I say and she rolls over to her belly and gets to her hands and knees. I grab a fist full of hair and pull her to her feet and she is stumbling around. Kitten pleads out please no more I'm done. I say nope I don't think so you had your chance to submit. I let go of kittens hair and say come at me bitch this is what you wanted. Kitten stands there for a second and then comes at me swinging a right I block a hit her with a right in the jaw and down kitten goes unconscious before hitting the ground I kneel down beside her and remove her bikini top and tie her hands behind her back and I sit on her face my new throne.

Offline hollywins

• God Member
« Reply #27 on: October 04, 2016, 03:59:44 AM »
Ko kitten you got knocked the f**k out!!!!

Offline Lilfighter

• God Member
  • July 4
« Reply #28 on: October 07, 2016, 01:34:14 AM »
captain obvious don't worry holly you will really get knocked out later
don't touch her !
hey kitten I hear you been talking trash how about we settle this irl? I'll even come to you.

Offline hollywins

• God Member
« Reply #29 on: October 09, 2016, 04:00:49 PM »
captain obvious don't worry holly you will really get knocked out later
don't touch her !
hey kitten I hear you been talking trash how about we settle this irl? I'll even come to you.
are you going to fight her Jessica???