News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

JACKIE V LISA ......CATFIGHT IN THE PARK

• 23 Replies

Offline mudvixen

• God Member
JACKIE V LISA ......CATFIGHT IN THE PARK
« on: September 23, 2016, 03:46:59 PM »
MYSELF AND JACKIE BOTH HAVE A SAME GROUP OF FRIENDS AND ALTHOUGH WE DONT HANG AROUND TOGETHER WE KNOW OF EACH OTHER...FRIENDS START TO TELL ME OVER A PERIOD OF TIME THAT JACKIE IS SEEING AN EX OF MINE, AND I JUST SAY GOOD LUCK TO HER, IM NOT BOTHERED, HE IS AN EX FOR A REASON...LITTLE DO I KNOW THAT THE EX IS FILLING JACKIES HEAD FULL OF CRAP, TELLING HER I AM BAD MOUTHING HER ETC WHICH I WASNT...ONE DAY I GET A PHONE CALL AND ITS JACKIE..AS SOON AS I ANSWER THE CALL SHE STARTS RANTING THAT ITS HER MAN AND HOW SHE WILL KICK MY BUTT IF I DONT SHUT UP AND MESSING WITH HER, SO I SLAM THE PHONE DOWN... A DAY OR SO LATER SHE CALLS AGAIN, AND AGAIN AND IM NOW RATHER PEED OFF...I TELL HER ABOUT A PARK NEAR BY AND TO MEET ME THERE..I DRIVE TO THE PARK AND SIT WAITING WHEN JACKIE TURNS UP SO I GET OUT OF THE CAR AND FACE HER AND AS SOON AS I DO SHE STARTS RANTING ABOUT HOW I SAID THIS, AND THAT AND I TRIED TO EXPLAIN THAT IT WAS THE EX TELLING HER THIS BUT SHE WOULDNT LISTEN...I TELL HER IF SHE WANTS TO FIGHT THEN THERE IS A QUIET SPOT SURROUNDED BY TREES AT THE BACK OF THE PARK AND SHE IS ITCHING TO GO SO I LEAD HER THERE.....SHE STANDS GLARING AT ME AND I TELL HER THIS IS STUPID, YOU HAVE BEEN TAKEN FOR A MUG AND SHE RUNS AT ME..SOON WE ARE BOTH PULLING ON THE OTHERS HAIR, THE FIGHT IS ON....BOTH OF US WEARING TIGHT JEANS AND T SHIRTS, MMMM....

PLEASE VOITE GUYS..WE LOVE TO HEAR YOUR COMMENTS AND VOTES...\

lisa xx

Offline mudvixen

• God Member
Re: JACKIE V LISA ......CATFIGHT IN THE PARK
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2016, 03:50:14 PM »
me and jackie
« Last Edit: September 23, 2016, 03:53:28 PM by mudvixen »

Offline mudvixen

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2016, 05:16:45 PM »
we both grab a firm grip of the others hair and try to pull the other down to the floor, but neither of us is willing to go down easily...in the end jackie gets me down and gets on top of me, both of us trying to rip the others t-shirt off...

Offline mudvixen

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2016, 05:35:44 PM »
both of us breathing heavily as we roll on the grass, each moaning as we pull on the others t shirt trying to rip it off....

Offline DogWithABone

• God Member
  • No matter where you go, there you are.
« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2016, 09:08:11 PM »
Voted for Jackie just because this is in all caps.
RIP the account of Sophie Cees.

Offline Carolann

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: September 24, 2016, 02:18:35 PM »
Well, having had a few tussles against Lisa I know first hand how good she is. You made a BIG mistake Jackie !!

strongantonia

« Reply #6 on: September 24, 2016, 06:20:07 PM »
I'm with Jackie

Offline mudvixen

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: September 24, 2016, 08:55:49 PM »
both of ua manage to rip and pull the t shirt from the other exposing our ample charms, both of us hardly even notice as we wrap our legs around each other and yank on the others hair.....

Offline DogWithABone

• God Member
  • No matter where you go, there you are.
« Reply #8 on: September 24, 2016, 10:07:53 PM »
Voted for Jackie just because this is in all caps.

??? huh???

There's no excuse for typing in all caps in 2016. Turn the freaking caps lock off and learn how to type like an adult. If someone can't do that, I'll vote against them in every poll I can. It's really that simple.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2016, 10:20:26 PM by Leroy Veritas »
RIP the account of Sophie Cees.

Offline yora

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: September 25, 2016, 10:59:03 AM »
Come on Lisa!

Offline mudvixen

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: September 25, 2016, 02:58:43 PM »
jackie pulls my head to the side by my hair as we struggle on the ground and i scream out in pain as my scalp burns from her pulling...i  concentrate on ripping her top more and exposing her ample charms i grab a firm handful and squeeze...jackie screams out, neither of us giving an inch...

Offline mudvixen

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: September 26, 2016, 08:15:12 PM »
a big thanks to all who are voting, love it , come on jackie, fight back bitch....xx

Offline LvsCatfghtng

• God Member
« Reply #12 on: September 27, 2016, 10:06:31 PM »
C'mon Jackie!!

Offline Famalefan

• God Member
« Reply #13 on: September 28, 2016, 04:14:25 AM »
get her, lisa  8)
hello, Dirk my name. i`m 52years from germany. i like to talk about fighting.

smile. what else?

pro, cat, fist. that`s what i like.

just for fun.

Offline mudvixen

• God Member
« Reply #14 on: September 29, 2016, 07:24:55 PM »
aaaaargh you slut, my face burns from jackies scratches down my face as we wrap our legs around each other, both of us digging our nails in to the others ample charms and fleshy bodies...