News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Boxing Tournament Round 1

• 21 Replies

maryfighter

Re: Boxing Tournament Round 1
« Reply #15 on: October 04, 2016, 07:01:30 PM »
I despite your shots shorten the distance and stormed your stomach with three violent right-left uppercuts, followed immediately by a massive right uppercut to the chin

maryfighter

« Reply #16 on: October 04, 2016, 07:20:15 PM »
you hit me several times but I did not flinch, even continuing to invest your body with a myriad of hooks that affect your little body without any mercy

paffy

« Reply #17 on: October 04, 2016, 08:01:07 PM »
I'm sorry for Marsha, but I will throw her mercilessly

lol we're in a boxing match, you're not going to get close enough to throw me.
you are a loser and i'm the winner

Offline knockoutgurl212

« Reply #18 on: October 04, 2016, 11:37:13 PM »
Looking up at the ring lights.. I see Lucia's ass walking away and the ref shouting "10!!! YER OUT!!!!" 

What happened?

Offline Serena77

• God Member
  • I'm ready to fight!
« Reply #19 on: October 05, 2016, 12:01:56 PM »
I won! You are knocked out, KaciMarie! Too bad you didn't fight :(! I hope in some better future opponents!

maryfighter

« Reply #20 on: October 05, 2016, 03:51:20 PM »
you hit me several times but I did not flinch, even continuing to invest your body with a myriad of hooks that affect your little body without any mercy

I'm stunned by the bite of your hooks. Each hit blasts my abs, kidneys, and ribs. I circle out, my midriff just as bruised as yours. I fake with a right, and drop low firing a right body hook for your left floating rib. Stepping in, I shoot a left cross at, trying to tag your right tit, putting everything I have into the punch.
oh you centers in full my right tit, which is severely flattened, but I once again absorb the blow and I react by hitting your jaw with a powerful right hook

Offline Red Storm Pro

• God Member
« Reply #21 on: October 05, 2016, 06:57:23 PM »
Thank you to all you participated and to the ladies who were active in this first round.  Congratulations to the following 9 girls who will be advancing into the next round:

-Brenda (boxingbbw)
-Emy (emytits)
-Serena (serena77)
-Lucia (lucia111)
-Paffy (paffy)
-Mary (maryfighter)
-Amanda (amandarocksyou)
-Bailey (bailey badass)
-Evie (evieholt)

Good luck in the upcoming second round to all of our fighters.