News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

7th annual Halloween costumed catfight poll !! Olympic village round 1.

• 50 Replies

Offline ravenkelly

• God Member
  • me candy
Re: 7th annual Halloween costumed catfight poll !! Olympic village round 1.
« Reply #15 on: October 04, 2016, 03:46:34 AM »
Fixing my vampire maid I walk around the spooky village looking for the food and bar my claws are flexing each time I see a shadow oh did I see Lexi  keeps walking where is stormy he know where bar is

Offline BustyTiffany35

• God Member
« Reply #16 on: October 04, 2016, 07:14:18 AM »
"Alright kiddo," I say with a sheepish grin as I glance down at my darlin' daughter Heidi, looking oh so wickedly fine in her sexy Harley Quinn costume. "I'm gonna go check the rest of this village out. I dunno why, but something's real fishy 'bout this place.."

I lean forward and plant a warm kiss on her forehead before I straighten up and turn on my heel. As I turn, I catch sight of my reflection in the tall mirror on the wall. My smile deepens at the sight of myself, dressed in my skimpy white strapless Nurse costume, complete with a red and white tutu that flares around my shapely hips and a lil' white Nurse cap seated atop my thick, wavy waist-long mane of platinum blonde hair. Silky white thigh-high stockings with lil' red bows run up my legs while white elbow-length gloves adorn my hands and forearms. The final touches to my sultry costume are a pair of strappy 4" red heels and a cute heart-shaped novelty stethoscope dangling around my neck.

I lick my ruby red lips and reach over for my pink duffel bag. Within it are at least four pairs of straitjackets, plenty of gauze and some coils of rope, along with other restraints and "goodies". I really only going out to scope the village out, don't really plan on running into trouble. But Lord knows how easily trouble finds me..it stalks me like a crazy Ex! I know the other gals who have been invited to this massive shindig have already arrived and are situating themselves. Might run into one of em'..and I might just take that unlucky bitch with me back to our room for the Gold Diggers to play with! Maybe it'll be that delectable lil' Fawn, or the sultry demoness Gail, or that sexy minx Lexi, who I think fancies herself as some Vampiric Queen of Evil now.. doesn't matter. That ass of hers is still as luscious as ever! Or maybe that gorgeous lil' brat Natalia. Mm.. that cat maid's been giving my beautiful Princess some trouble. It would be such a treat to have HER as our maid! I had to do a double-take when I thought I saw Sarah Palin check into her room. She'd be fun to punish!

I toss Heidi a wink and promise to be back soon, then I saunter on outta the room, heading outside into the village..

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #17 on: October 04, 2016, 07:56:24 AM »
Lexi, Natalia D

Offline Heidi Alexis Foster

• God Member
    • Best video EVER!!
« Reply #18 on: October 04, 2016, 04:03:21 PM »
"Alright kiddo," I say with a sheepish grin as I glance down at my darlin' daughter Heidi, looking oh so wickedly fine in her sexy Harley Quinn costume. "I'm gonna go check the rest of this village out. I dunno why, but something's real fishy 'bout this place.."

I lean forward and plant a warm kiss on her forehead before I straighten up and turn on my heel. As I turn, I catch sight of my reflection in the tall mirror on the wall. My smile deepens at the sight of myself, dressed in my skimpy white strapless Nurse costume, complete with a red and white tutu that flares around my shapely hips and a lil' white Nurse cap seated atop my thick, wavy waist-long mane of platinum blonde hair. Silky white thigh-high stockings with lil' red bows run up my legs while white elbow-length gloves adorn my hands and forearms. The final touches to my sultry costume are a pair of strappy 4" red heels and a cute heart-shaped novelty stethoscope dangling around my neck.

I lick my ruby red lips and reach over for my pink duffel bag. Within it are at least four pairs of straitjackets, plenty of gauze and some coils of rope, along with other restraints and "goodies". I really only going out to scope the village out, don't really plan on running into trouble. But Lord knows how easily trouble finds me..it stalks me like a crazy Ex! I know the other gals who have been invited to this massive shindig have already arrived and are situating themselves. Might run into one of em'..and I might just take that unlucky bitch with me back to our room for the Gold Diggers to play with! Maybe it'll be that delectable lil' Fawn, or the sultry demoness Gail, or that sexy minx Lexi, who I think fancies herself as some Vampiric Queen of Evil now.. doesn't matter. That ass of hers is still as luscious as ever! Or maybe that gorgeous lil' brat Natalia. Mm.. that cat maid's been giving my beautiful Princess some trouble. It would be such a treat to have HER as our maid! I had to do a double-take when I thought I saw Sarah Palin check into her room. She'd be fun to punish!

I toss Heidi a wink and promise to be back soon, then I saunter on outta the room, heading outside into the village..

My eyes glued to my sexy Mommy ....my pink , glittery lips purse to blow her a kiss .... sooooooo looking forward to getting my revenge on that little Latina maid ... loving the idea of bringing that bitch to her knees ... she'll be a good little seventy to team gold diggers ...  My Harley costume looking flawless .. I tug my satin bootty shorts as high as they'll go .... wanting ALL the girls to be clear who the hottest blondes are.....

Offline Anna the Marine Chick

• God Member
  • Big ass titty biscuits!
« Reply #19 on: October 04, 2016, 07:55:11 PM »
Stepping out of my room to check my surroundings.... Well oh yeah you betcha! Not the Alaskan wilderness but I think I can see Russia... Eyeing the top heavy blondes... Is this Mean Girls??? Are those two part of the plastics??? Did Linsey lose a finger??? Must have gotten it stuck in Harley Quinn's unshaved beaver!!!

Since Gail is late to the party why not kick it off... Oh Nurse!!! Do you do house calls? I have a cat scratch fever that needs some medicine!!!

Hiking my skirt up a little marching toward Busty Tiffany!

Offline Gail Fights

• God Member
  • catfightergail on Trillian.
« Reply #20 on: October 04, 2016, 08:23:45 PM »
Oh yeahhhh you bettcha!!!!

Hands on hips... Fingers drumming waiting for Gail to arrive!!!

ANNA, are you waiting on me, girlfriend?  Sorry I'm late, I had to bitch slap NATALIA a few times.
LET'S DANCE!
{alt}{alt}

Either dance, fight, or get the #@%& out of my way.

Offline Heidi Alexis Foster

• God Member
    • Best video EVER!!
« Reply #21 on: October 04, 2016, 08:30:57 PM »
Wow Gail!! How did you do that ?!

Offline BustyTiffany35

• God Member
« Reply #22 on: October 04, 2016, 08:37:51 PM »
Stepping out of my room to check my surroundings.... Well oh yeah you betcha! Not the Alaskan wilderness but I think I can see Russia... Eyeing the top heavy blondes... Is this Mean Girls??? Are those two part of the plastics??? Did Linsey lose a finger??? Must have gotten it stuck in Harley Quinn's unshaved beaver!!!

Since Gail is late to the party why not kick it off... Oh Nurse!!! Do you do house calls? I have a cat scratch fever that needs some medicine!!!

Hiking my skirt up a little marching toward Busty Tiffany!

As I step out into the village's courtyard, I notice Anna marching toward me. Hollerin' about doing house calls, I smirk widely at that and lick my lips as she approaches.

"I got your medicine right here, baby!" I hollar back at her, waving my pink duffel in the air, moving forward to meet her in the middle of the courtyard. Suddenly, Gail appears, sliding in from the side and getting in between us. I give the back of her head a look, arching my brow at those sleek curved horns jutting outta her head and that wavy tail snapping about as if it had a mind of its own. I shake my head and scoff, nudging her shoulder from behind as I try to brush by her! Sexy purple demoness or not, ain't nobody gets in the way of Nurse Tiffany!

"Outta my way, devil-gal! I got a patient to treat!"

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
  • the one who outshines all of you skanks
« Reply #23 on: October 04, 2016, 09:53:37 PM »
all of a sudden  things start picking up  other guest  are out and about

at the far end of the walk  I see the other  vamp  Kelly...as usual she looks lost

and  confused :P.

I start towards her when I hear the familiar voice of  tiffany.looking to my right I see she is coming at me  ...

from  behind   I hear  anna   call out..for  who?  gail the demoness herself  appears  in a haze of purple smoke..

my mouth drops open at the sight....seems her  and anna have some issues
that's cool...I won't have  to kick their ass.....yet!

then tiffany brushes past me  making a beeline for gail   this could get interesting

I turn my attention  back to the far end of the walk  Kelly has vanished   this may not be good

then to my surprise  I see some of the other guest  starting to appear
the prez tramp

Offline Randi Cheer

« Reply #24 on: October 04, 2016, 10:23:41 PM »

My eyes glued to my sexy Mommy ....my pink , glittery lips purse to blow her a kiss .... sooooooo looking forward to getting my revenge on that little Latina maid ... loving the idea of bringing that bitch to her knees ... she'll be a good little seventy to team gold diggers ...  My Harley costume looking flawless .. I tug my satin bootty shorts as high as they'll go .... wanting ALL the girls to be clear who the hottest blondes are.....

Go Heidi!

Heidi, Tiffany and Tina got my vote.

FawnL

« Reply #25 on: October 04, 2016, 10:27:13 PM »

I think you mean me, china doll. I mopped the floor with you last time we met, and i'll do the same with these other bimbos and trailer trash.

look at what we have here...the blonde dumb bimbo whose ass I enjoyed kickind around the pub....
still sore...??  ;D ;D ;D

Offline BustyTiffany35

• God Member
« Reply #26 on: October 04, 2016, 11:57:24 PM »
Voted for Tiff of course.

Mmm! Thanks kiddo! Love ya! :-* :-* :-*

Offline Smiling_Panther

« Reply #27 on: October 05, 2016, 12:14:02 AM »
Gets into the place and waits for another cat to test each other..anyone up?

Offline Anna the Marine Chick

• God Member
  • Big ass titty biscuits!
« Reply #28 on: October 05, 2016, 12:32:38 AM »
Oh yeah!!! Horns and it is not on a buffalo!!! And she is right next to the sexy busty nurse! Oh Doctor!!! Just my luck!!! Well like they always say "when in Utah!" Or was that Wichita.... Or Des Moines .... Or... Whatever I get confused sometimes.... Like all the time! Anywhoo!!!!

I hike up my skirt a little more, kick off my heels, adjust my boobies in the tight blouse and ... Leap at DevilGrrrrl Gail and Nurse Tiffany!

Offline ravenkelly

• God Member
  • me candy
« Reply #29 on: October 05, 2016, 09:41:19 AM »
Look around but tried to avoid the shadows were is Marlu  but sees panther throw a pebble hitting her head and sneak back in to the shadows ready to jump her