News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

7th annual Halloween costumed catfight poll !! Olympic village round 1.

• 50 Replies

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
  • the one who outshines all of you skanks
Re: 7th annual Halloween costumed catfight poll !! Olympic village round 1.
« Reply #30 on: October 05, 2016, 04:52:10 PM »
I watch with amusement as gail  anna  and tiffany move closer....a smile croses my lips

hmmm what happens when sarah palin,a demoness,and a nurse  meet  on a coner? :D

well I guess we will find out ::) :P

then unnn something smacks me in back of the head...I turn looking see the pebble roll on the ground

I catch a glimpse of someone disappearing in the shadow....either the witch,or the vamp

well who ever it is.....slap,,pow,,scratch as I start walking towards them
the prez tramp

Offline Michelle

• God Member
  • Love working out, I love Stanford, I love NYC!!
« Reply #31 on: October 05, 2016, 09:17:10 PM »
Natalia gets my vote because she made herself part of the first movie based on bad TV reception and how it "sucked" then cute little actress Heather O'Rourke in for a wonderfully evil time.  Must have been before cable and "The Dish"...but...its mega kudos to the War Kitten for having the nerve to reference the movie "Poltergeist"

Vegas has her in the top spot to win it all...really...I'm serious....no shit...I wouldn't make that up!

Hell...that's damn near worth 2 votes...good work Natalia!!

Tiffany gets a vote from me just because she always makes a fashion statement...even if its 20 years behind or the latest hit in one of those nations that was part of the former Soviet Union...Just sayin and lets not forget the fact that with a daughter like Heidi...its a miracle you just make it thru the day...

Anna the Fearless Marine Chick gets a vote because she is one of my favorite writers....and I thank her for her service.

If I had another vote I'd give it to sadie for having the nerve to put on a Speedo bikini...I only hope her next stop isn't a Rio convenience store to trash the place!

GO USA!

Thank you...and back to you storm...in HD!

« Last Edit: October 05, 2016, 09:18:36 PM by Michelle »
"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it" - George Santayana, 18th century Spanish philosopher

"We're the Sultans of Swing!!"

"Remember What The Door Mouse Said"

Offline Heidi Alexis Foster

• God Member
    • Best video EVER!!
« Reply #32 on: October 05, 2016, 11:15:36 PM »
Back in the room were Heidi is hiding, suddenly the old TV set located behind her turns on without anyone touching it. The screen nothing but static...

{alt}

The random glitches of the static noise slowly taking shape, forming a sultry silhouette... with cat ears. My hands emerge from the TV grabbing its frame and I slowly and silently push my slender body through the screen to start crawling, unnoticed towards Heidi, trying to stay behind her back and not alert her to my presence.... bitinf my lower lip to contain a mischievous giggle.

Wearing my frilly French maid dress, with white stockings and a headband with cute kitty ears. A tail attached to my panties emerges from under my skirt, waving from side to side almost playfully as I sway my hips rhythmically as I crawl to my blonde prey...

Slowly standing up behind Heidi, not making a noise to then pounce on her from behind trying to spook her... and more importantly wrap my arms around her waist to trap her in a reverse bear hug...or more likely a reverse kitten hug!

Grabbing my right wrist with my left hand and pressing me perky breasts on her back and my hips on her ass, my chin going over her left shoulder so I can lick her cheek. "Surprise bitch!"

*As my Mommy Tiffany heads outside, I continue to work on my FLAWLESS outfit.... Taking out my makeup, I apply my reddest, glitteriest lipstick... I tug my platinum, blonde curls into matching pigtails... I slide red and blue silk fingerless gloves over my hands and I adjust my black, fishnet stockings so the pattern is just perfect.... I am so completely in love with my look and my body.... My proudest find is my red and blue silk booty shorts....they are JUST like Harley Quinns!! I tug them as high as they'll go.... I slide both hands up and down my curvy tush, so completely turned on by myself.... Now..... I know my first job (obviously) is to start seducing voters.... by offering private, one on one sessions online... there's no way I won't get the most votes.....I smile to myself giving my own bottom a little SPANK when I pause.... Lifting both hands in the air..... I swear I think I hear something... my pretty,  petite face turned slightly....like a curious puppy, as I listen*

*The next second I'm totally gasping for breath as my tummy is squeezed terribly*

Wuh.....wuh......what.....What is happening?!?! *My blonde pigtails fall in my face as I'm pulled upwards from behind... I can hear giggling behind me and I know instantly it's that low-class, Latina maid, Natalia...  Where the hell did she even come from!?!? I have like ZERO time to think though... Trapped in her bear hug, I'm lifted right off the ground... My long legs kick wildly... My barefoot, stocking covered feet, plant against Natalia's thighs... our nylons slip effortlessly together though...so instead of being able to push off of her... my heels instead trace little circles against Natalia's thighs as I slip and slide*

Guh....guh.....Get offa me!!! I wasn't even ready yet!!!! Muh......Muh....Mommy!!!! Help!!! This psycho bitch jumped me without any warning!!! 

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
« Reply #33 on: October 06, 2016, 03:48:45 AM »
The moon rises ...

A dark hooded, ghostly nun stalks the pathways ...

Megan has secured most of the rum ... trying to keep some of the best spirits for herself ..

Screams echo through the tented sections. The tent flaps snapping in the wind.
Looking like evil specters ready to take flight.

Sadie snuggles up, with some sensational snacks, as she watches the happenings. Content to enjoy the show.

Meanwhile ... The catering staff seem to go missing one by one ....

Now back to the AWESOME N SEXY costumed catfighters!! 

Offline BustyTiffany35

• God Member
« Reply #34 on: October 06, 2016, 05:02:33 PM »
I watch with a wicked grin as the sultry Anna Palin kicks off her heels and adjusts her tight lil' blouse, lookin' ready to start a tussle! I'm about to set down my pink duffel and meet the sexy bitch head on when abruptly, I pause in my tracks, and glance over my shoulder toward the direction of my room. Something..doesn't feel right.. I shake my head and brush off that odd feeling and turn back to Anna--

"OWF!"

She PLOWS into me, leaping from her spot and diving right at me and Gail! I take the brunt of the tackle and go crashing down into the ground beneath Anna, dropping my duffel bag by my side as she lands on top of me. I grunt as Anna's weight lays down over my buxom, sprawled figure, but I was more taken by surprise than actually hurt by her tackle. I glance up at Anna and bite down on my lower lip. In any other situation, I wouldn't mind having this gal mount me, but now's not the time for that! Taking a deep breath, I plant my heels into the ground, tense up my core, and BUCK my shapely hips up beneath her! Turning sharply to my left, I push up on Anna and manage to roll her onto her side! I keep pushing into her until I find myself laying atop the Marine Chick, straddling her waist and leaning over her. I smirk widely as I mount the bitch and think about smacking her pretty face when suddenly--

Muh......Muh....Mommy!!!!

I snap my eyes up and freeze, that terrified cry came from my room -- same room that Heidi was still occupying before I left!

Help!!!

Oh no!! My babygal's in trouble! I have to get to her and save her!

I glance down hastily at Anna who's starting to squirm and I lean forward, planting a kiss on her forehead.

"Gonna have to take a raincheck, sugar!" I purr as I reach for my duffel bag and peel off of her, rushing back toward my room..

Offline Anna the Marine Chick

• God Member
  • Big ass titty biscuits!
« Reply #35 on: October 06, 2016, 06:07:40 PM »
Bowling into the sultry demon and the sexy nurse like a runaway Alaskan moose! I find myself ontop of the busty blonde which is more pleasuring than cuddling with a wild bear in zero temperatures! 

"That's right Nurse Booby Pants! Now I got you where I want .... Whoa!!!"

I roll to my side quickly after the bridge and then am under the Chesty Charge Nurse! Writhing and trying to break free but those big bosoms are mashed down into mine and I shudder a little! Dang this is like when I took on Meghan McCain! The busty sexpot plants a kiss on my forhead and rushes off me toward other trouble! Twisting my body to face Gail! Getting to my hands and knees ready to pounce!!!

• God Member
    • Best video EVER!!
« Reply #36 on: October 07, 2016, 01:48:28 AM »
My cute giggles turn into a slightly maniac laughter as I keep squeezing your tummy. We are so similar in size and complexion, but there is one clear difference between us, I'm way more fit. And I can feel it in how soft you'd tummy feels when I crush it. "You haven't been working out, uh Heidi?" I whisper in your ear, squeezing you more. My arms sliding up until my forearms push the undersides of your tits.

"Mommy can't help you now, Heidi... she is a bit... tied up..." I whisper seductively in your ear, letting my tongue lap it. Pressing my body into yours more firmly, my perky breasts mushroom against your back, letting you feel my hardened nipples thru the dress and bra. My hips smack on your ass and I have to admit I too LOVE those shorts and how high you pulled them. I nuzzle your neck and lick it, giving it a quick soft vampire bite and then lift you up higher and spin my body, trying to take you down face and tits first to the floor with me on top. "You know.... I've always wanted to ride a Harley..... "

*Struggling as you over power me...Lifted off the ground... my pointed toes sliding desperately back and forth across your silky, white stocking covered thighs as I try to push off of you.... I pout angrily as you whisper bratty things in my ear*

I....I....I have too been working out!!  :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[

*I tighten my stomach muscles as I inadvertently blush a deep red. I blush more as I feel your tongue in my ear..... sliding up my neck as you give me a  little love bite.... I'm a team captain.....leader of The Silk Stockings Girls and I DON'T appreciate you trying to push me around.... I feel your perky, tight breasts press up against my back.... They feel so firm...Even with my surgical enhancements I feel like your breasts might be better than mine.... I've had enough of this though...it's time to kick your ass... Right as I'm ready to reach back and grab at you, you suddenly spin around, sending my sprawling to my belly on the floor....That is IT!!! *

You.....you bitch!!!! I've had enough of you!!!

*As you try to pin me to the floor, I GOUGE at your arms with my perfectly manicured pink nails... scratching and slashing at you...so full of rage.... But also RILLY hoping Tiffany can get here soon  :-[  
« Last Edit: October 07, 2016, 01:50:28 AM by Mistress Heidi Alexis Foster »

• God Member
    • Best video EVER!!
« Reply #37 on: October 07, 2016, 01:51:01 AM »
Ummmmmmm hello!?! I have like almost NO votes?!?!?! Where are all my Silk Stockings Girls???  :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[

« Reply #38 on: October 07, 2016, 02:00:26 AM »
Ummmmmmm hello!?! I have like almost NO votes?!?!?! Where are all my Silk Stockings Girls???  :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[

The votes are for who wins the fight, not who has the most lopsided implants, or who cries loudest for their mommy...
« Last Edit: October 07, 2016, 02:08:44 AM by Ass_Kicking_Averie »
averie_kicks_ass on Trillian

Offline Ethan Tuff

• God Member
« Reply #39 on: October 07, 2016, 05:08:12 AM »
Voted for the hottest woman on the planet. Not to mention a skilled female fighter. Heidi Alexis you are a goddess!!!!!!!
« Last Edit: October 07, 2016, 05:09:13 AM by Ethan Tuff »

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #40 on: October 07, 2016, 05:48:31 AM »
I start for the darkend coner  to see who had bounced the pebble off my head
hearing the sound of heels coming up fast behind me...I turn  it's tiffany

what the hell  thought she was busy with anna and gail

she seems not to even notice me..

I zig    she zags   we collide  anyway

down we both go in a heap

the prez tramp

Offline BustyTiffany35

• God Member
« Reply #41 on: October 07, 2016, 06:17:40 AM »
I'm running as quickly as my strappy red heels will allow, trying to make it back to my room as I hear Heidi hollaring from within it. My heels slap the pavement noisily and my big platinum blonde hair waves about in the wind as I race back to the room, the Nurse cap sitting atop my flowing mane barely managing to stay on.

My babygal's in trouble! I'm almost there, hold on kiddo! Have to get to her before--wait, what's that!?

Something moves from the corner of my eye. I don't know what it was, but it was somewhat tall, gray, and it just stood there in the shadows. Staring. At me? Well, everyone stares at me anyway.. But, the thing that bothers me is, I don't think what just popped outta the darkness was a person. And, it shouldn't have caught my attention, with me running so fast I should have missed it, but it did, and I don't know why but the mere presence of whatever that thing was sends a very cold chill down my spine.. I turn my head to the side, curiosity getting the best of me. I don't know what it was, it's definitely not one of the other gals in the village. Gail may be a giant purple demon and Lexi's a vampire tonight, but they're both hot as all fuck for me to ever consider them to be 'creepy'. Whatever I just saw, or thought I saw, was fuckin' creepy. Worse, it vanished as quickly as it appeared. There was nothing standing there. Just a darkened pathway, black shadows and a tent with its flap kicking up in the night wind.

Well, I'm officially creeped out now.

I turn back to the path I'm running on and gasp as I see LEXI standing in front of me! Gotta act fast, or I'm gonna collide into the 'Queen of Darkness'. I dart to the left. She darts to the left. Damnit.

"UGNHHH!"

We both go down in a heap. I groan as I find myself laying on top of her, tangled up in her arms and legs. I manage to free my right palm and push myself upright enough so that I can WHACK my palm down into her upturned butt! I then press down over her back, my breasts pushing down into her shoulder blades as I hiss sexily into her ear, "I don't got time to mess around, ya sexy whore.. my Princess is in danger.."

With that, I hastily try to peel myself off of Lexi and continue moving toward my room.

Offline BustyTiffany35

• God Member
« Reply #42 on: October 07, 2016, 06:19:51 AM »

The votes are for who wins the fight, not who has the most lopsided implants, or who cries loudest for their mommy...

HEY! That wasn't very nice, ya lil' brat!  :(  My babygal deserves ALL the votes!

• God Member
    • Best video EVER!!
« Reply #43 on: October 07, 2016, 04:00:46 PM »
Voted for the hottest woman on the planet. Not to mention a skilled female fighter. Heidi Alexis you are a goddess!!!!!!!

Mmmmmmmmmph!! Yessssss Ethan..... the MOST skilled female fighter!!

*crawling out from between Ethan's legs... my bright red lipstick looks smeared and a clump of my usually immaculate , platnum blonde locks looking messy and sticky*

Thank you for your vote darling!! *giggling as a blow Ethan a kiss and then duck back down under his shirt*

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #44 on: October 07, 2016, 04:47:13 PM »
my eyes widen   nothing I can do unmmm I grunt when we slam togeather
we crumple to the ground..  owwwww I groan,  being creamed like that  probably hurts more than anything else tiffany could do

breath being knocked from me I try to wiggle out from under her

then I hear a strange cackle of laughter  kind of deep  evil sound that seems to come from all around
I know it's not tiffany...the sound causes me to shudder

get off me..as I feel tiffany stir....she leans her big tits scraping and  smashing into my back
and growls something in my ear  about she will deal with me later

she starts to get up

well if she thinks  she can just plow me over and get away with it

no way!  I wrap both arms around her legs

your not going anywhere nurse ratchet!yt tiffany
the prez tramp