News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Wife Maggie has a bloody fist fight with S&M Mistress Caitlin-Loser sexual slave

• 4 Replies

Offline MistressVicky

• God Member
  • Mistress Vicky

Dear Mistress Vicky,

Mistress Caitlin recommended  you to me, to write a story. Mistress Caitlin is more than my Mistress, we are friends and lovers, and we have a very special relationship. A few months ago I read a story that you wrote about Mistress Caitlin beating the shit out of you, and dominating you. In the story she adjusted your tough, dominant attitude, and she forced you be submissive, and to do many things against your will. That story was by far the most erotic, sexually charged story I ever read. It was a game changer for me. My fantasies of Mistress Caitlin having a fight with my big, tough wife is so erotic that it's driving me crazy. My Mistress is dominant, and considering that you know her, you know that she cannot except the idea of anyone challenging her authority. She contends that anyone, man or woman who has dared to challenge her absolute authority and sovereignty, has been very sorry. She claims that anyone who does not respect her, and or disobeys her has been punished harshly. Someone said that Mistress Caitlin is a legend in her own mind. I do agree that she is a beautiful woman, and I do see how she has very good control of her slaves, and she has a very dominant attitude. I do believe she has a slight case of delusions of grandeur, and greatness, and I don't believe for one moment that my wife would be such an easy conversion.

My wife Maggie is 5 foot 7 inches, 170 pounds, 38GG. Mistress Caitlin is 5 foot, 1 inch, 170 pounds, 42GG. I can give you whatever comparisons in behavior, personality, attitude or anything else you would deem necessary to write a realistic story. I do believe that Maggie would beat Caitlin up, and I would love to see my wife dominate and humiliate Mistress Caitlin.

Do you believe you could write an very objective story for me. How much would you charge?

Ray

Dear Ray,

I can see how exciting it is for a man to fantasize his wife fighting his Mistress. Mistress Caitlin is very erotic and sexual. How do you think your wife will like the idea of a sex fight. You better never let the words “a legend in her own mind” come out of your lips. Mistress Caitlin has been a wrestler and swimmer, and she still exercises 3 times a week. She has been wrestling men that “as she says” is over 6', over 200 lbs, and she almost always wins. She is very surprisingly strong.

I need you to tell me a lot about your wife. Temper, craziness, fighting ability. Tell me about any IRL fights that she has had.

Mistress Vicky 

Offline MistressVicky

• God Member
  • Mistress Vicky

Wife Maggie

Offline MistressVicky

• God Member
  • Mistress Vicky

Mistress Caitlin

Offline Warlock641

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
Should make for a great match up!!  This is going to become a classic match from Mistress Vicky!!  ;) :o  8)  :D

Offline JOHNNY the DUECES

• God Member
  • I love catfights!

The Mistress is quite used to disciplining, dominating, and being in charge of others. Your wife Maggie will be no different, Mistress Caitlin will make her a slave, and teach her how to be submissive.