News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Boxing Tournament Round 2

• 27 Replies

Lucia111

Re: Boxing Tournament Round 2
« Reply #15 on: October 06, 2016, 04:33:48 PM »
I enter the ring wearing my pink bikini and pink boxing gloves, I'm 5'6 130lbs 34D, I'm ready to punish severely Paffy
I climb into the ring wearing my red bikini and white gloves, I'm a bit worried because I know how Lucy is strong I am 5'6 125lbs 34D
the gong sounds, and without hesitation I break into the Paffy guard with a series of hooks with both hands to the jaw
I am completely unprepared and every one of your shots centra my jaw so my head is thrown to the right and left, and I fly literally on the ropes at the mercy of your shots
you are now to the ropes stunned, and I mercilessly hammer with furious uppercuts your boobs, left right left right until you remain topless
you do literally blow my bra letting discovered my boobs, I desperately try to cover them in order to limit the damage
Cover your boobs and I mercilessly unleashed hell against your face with a series of hooks with both hands to every shot he turned your swollen and you spit the blood out of your mouth

Offline Emytits

• God Member
  • i'm 5'8 150 lbs 36DD
« Reply #16 on: October 06, 2016, 04:38:28 PM »
I enter the ring wearing a white micro bikini that shows off my forms have white gloves and my hair down I'm ready to face my opponent and beat them
i love titfight catfight boxing and sexfight

Offline Serena77

• God Member
  • I'm ready to fight!
« Reply #17 on: October 06, 2016, 05:44:25 PM »
I face Brenda and Emy carefully, my arms up to protect body and face, moving my feet fast to stay out of range for them...............I study my opponents looking for a weak point.............then suddenly I attack Emy..............I fire some jabs to her face to force her guard up, then I throw a right hook to her midsection.............at the same time I try to check Brenda's moves, ready to defend myself............will she team up with me to eliminate Emy first. or will she attack me instead?

Offline Emytits

• God Member
  • i'm 5'8 150 lbs 36DD
« Reply #18 on: October 06, 2016, 05:51:33 PM »
Serena m attacking me with some shots but I'm so interested in Brenda having avoided the blows of Serena me advent of Brenda with a series of uppercuts at her breast

Offline Emytits

• God Member
  • i'm 5'8 150 lbs 36DD
« Reply #19 on: October 06, 2016, 06:08:31 PM »
I continue to work Brenda lose interest in me Serena's my only goal is to put you Ko, so I keep in my action

Offline Serena77

• God Member
  • I'm ready to fight!
« Reply #20 on: October 06, 2016, 06:48:42 PM »
Brenda hit my tummy and forced me to step back form Emy................then they start to exchange blows, so I can watch the situation looking for an open spot................I step forward and I throw two hard blows right and left to Emy's belly, then a right cross to her face.............then I turn to Brenda and I lift my arms to protect my head and body..............my opponents are both heavier than me (or fatter more probably :P), but I'm faster and determined to take advantage of it!

Offline Emytits

• God Member
  • i'm 5'8 150 lbs 36DD
« Reply #21 on: October 06, 2016, 07:04:45 PM »
Serena hits me, stopping me in my action of Brenda, but it makes me angry so I now fling on Serena with a series of hooks to the sides

Offline Emytits

• God Member
  • i'm 5'8 150 lbs 36DD
« Reply #22 on: October 06, 2016, 10:53:51 PM »
while I'm giving my best punches Serena arrives Brenda that she begins to hit Serena, so now we're both hard-hitting Serena

paffy

« Reply #23 on: October 06, 2016, 10:58:05 PM »
I enter the ring wearing my pink bikini and pink boxing gloves, I'm 5'6 130lbs 34D, I'm ready to punish severely Paffy
I climb into the ring wearing my red bikini and white gloves, I'm a bit worried because I know how Lucy is strong I am 5'6 125lbs 34D
the gong sounds, and without hesitation I break into the Paffy guard with a series of hooks with both hands to the jaw
I am completely unprepared and every one of your shots centra my jaw so my head is thrown to the right and left, and I fly literally on the ropes at the mercy of your shots
you are now to the ropes stunned, and I mercilessly hammer with furious uppercuts your boobs, left right left right until you remain topless
you do literally blow my bra letting discovered my boobs, I desperately try to cover them in order to limit the damage
Cover your boobs and I mercilessly unleashed hell against your face with a series of hooks with both hands to every shot he turned your swollen and you spit the blood out of your mouth
ou're using my face as cannon fodder, and my face swollen and bloody, and after another hook I collapsed to the mat, I get up in some way but are topless and with my face ravaged

Offline Serena77

• God Member
  • I'm ready to fight!
« Reply #24 on: October 07, 2016, 11:15:32 AM »
Brenda and Emy are both attacking me!....................BITCHES!.................I take some blows, but I manage to avoid or block some with arms and gloves.............I step back a bit toward the ropes, panting...............then I see an open spot...............I step forward and I slam my right punch hard to Brenda's left side, just to the ribs THUD!.............then I unleash a left uppercut to her chin................as Brenda staggers back, I focus on Emy's tits and I fire a series of left-right combos to her chest.............Emy's bikini top gives way, as her big breasts are now dangling free...................

Offline Emytits

• God Member
  • i'm 5'8 150 lbs 36DD
« Reply #25 on: October 07, 2016, 02:44:44 PM »
Serena repeatedly hitting my big boobs popping up to my bra and now I'm topless and on the ropes in big trouble

Lucia111

« Reply #26 on: October 07, 2016, 02:49:12 PM »
ou're using my face as cannon fodder, and my face swollen and bloody, and after another hook I collapsed to the mat, I get up in some way but are topless and with my face ravaged
I now approached slowly and start to bombard your boobs with a furious series of uppercuts with both hands, mercilessly'm killing them

Offline Red Storm Pro

• God Member
« Reply #27 on: October 10, 2016, 04:27:15 AM »
That was another exciting round of boxing action!  Congratulations to Brenda, Lucia, Mary and Bailey for advancing to the semi-finals of the tournament.  Keep your eyes out for the third round coming shortly.