News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

7th annual Halloween costumed catfight poll !! Olympic village round 2.

• 20 Replies

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
Eight ladies have advanced to this round ...

Smiling_Panther, RavenKelly, Marlu, and NataliaD eliminated after round 1.
LADIES .. you 4 may still add posts in. You may fight between the 4 of you, if you still want to play along.
You just can not interfere with the remaining 8 ladies.

As night moves in .. strange weather begins ..
At sea strange fogs begin to swallow sailing vessels of all size. As it moves towards shore.
Storms light part of the sky as it gets darker.

They should not be happening together, yet they are.

Which costumed catfighter wins this Halloween event?

« Last Edit: October 10, 2016, 01:16:24 AM by stormbolt7 »

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member

Offline Ethan Tuff

• God Member
Re: 7th annual Halloween costumed catfight poll !! Olympic village round 2.
« Reply #5 on: October 10, 2016, 06:06:30 AM »
Obviously I voted for the Goddess Heidi Alexis!!!!! Go get them baby!

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: October 10, 2016, 10:10:54 AM »
Lil Tina

Offline Heidi Alexis Foster

• God Member
    • Best video EVER!!
« Reply #7 on: October 10, 2016, 09:48:01 PM »
((Continuing from Round 1))

*slammed to the floor, I try to crawl to my feet, but that stupid, Latina bitch is all over me before I can even like get up.... I slash at her arms and I smile a wide grin as I hear her scream out in pain.... I place both palms to the floor, attempting to bridge upwards, but ironically, at the same time I SHRIEEEEEEEEEEEK out in pain as both of my lovely blonde pigtails are yanked, arching my pretty slender body upwards*

Owwie!!!! owwie!!! Owwwwie!!!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!!?!?

*Natalia's bottom presses firmly into mine.....squishing me to the floor....Just when I think it can't get any worse....I see my poor Mommy, literally come crashing through the door to our room... Her pretty blonde locks spread wide as I see Lexi enter the room as well*

Natalia.....Natalia....You need to get offa me RIGHT now!!! I'm not kidding!!!!   >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

Offline Randi Cheer

« Reply #8 on: October 10, 2016, 10:44:04 PM »
Come on Heidi and Tiffany! Kick their butts!

Offline BustyTiffany35

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: October 11, 2016, 01:07:44 AM »
"NNnnnnnNNhhh.."

The crash through the door makes things a bit hazy, but the cobwebs are at least beginning to clear. I open my eyes and gaze down at the straitjacket I'm laid out over, and sounds of my poor daughter wailing out as she's being tormented by her wicked attacker ring loudly in my ears! I raise my weary head at the sound of a name that Heidi continually shouts out -- a name that both inspires concern and, arousal, within me..

Natalia..? Here!? How, how'd she even get into our room!? OMG!

I look up ahead and gasp loudly as I see my precious daughter at this gorgeous vixen's mercy! My babygal is laid out, with the sexy Latina maid mounting her from behind! The brat is pulling Heidi's adorable pigtails, yanking on her head while she bounces on the Princess' luscious, curvy butt! How DARE she do that to my baby!! Immediately, I blush at the horrible sight of my daughter being tormented and embarrassed by our mutual bratty rival, and immediately I try to crawl to her -- but my legs! They're not moving, they feel stuck as if they're-- oh no!

I turn my panicked face to glance over my shoulder and gasp again as I see Lexi towering over me now, TYING my legs together at the ankles with some of the rope from my bag! I try to pull my legs apart but she just finishes binding them together tightly, and I SCREAM at her to stop. As I start to squirm and struggle beneath her, my legs start to shift and rub against the ropes that bind me.. and that feeling of the silk cords against the silk stockings encasing my legs, coupled with the humiliation and thrill of being tied up, it all makes me blush even harder..

No! Stop that, I have to get free, and save my daughter!

I start to panic, seeing as how both Heidi and I are in a very bad way! With little options available to me, I turn onto my back once Lexi finishes tying my legs up, and desperately I WHIP the straitjacket at her face as she's still bent over me! I try to hit her with the jacket, hoping the buckles and hefty canvas of the jacket smack her hard enough to off-balance her! But even as I desperately try to fend Lexi off me, I hear Natalia's taunting voice ring out through the room, mentioning something 'bout tying my daughter and I up together! I can't let that happen -- I WON'T let that happen -- but even still, an inviting chill dances down my spine at the sound of that..

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
  • the one who outshines all of you skanks
« Reply #10 on: October 11, 2016, 05:41:41 AM »
trying to tie tiffany's ankels togeather..but with Heidi..shrieking for her...aiiiii her voice goes through me like a nail

finally I tie her ankels.....hearing Natalia saying something about being busy...I turn my attention back to her and Heidi... but then her face ligtens a bit understanding....and suggest we tie   the two blondes togeather

I like  how she thinks ::)

tiffany stirs trying to kick free  usin my right foot I give  tiff a kick  to the thigh then watch the show  Natalia is giving

then ooof the straight jacket smacks e in the face the heavy buckle poping me on the cheek

stumbleback a few steps rubbing my cheek

you'll pay for that I snarl   at tiffany straddling the bigger girls stomach  using both hands I start to squeeze and twist  both her big tits yt tiffany

the prez tramp

Offline Heidi Alexis Foster

• God Member
    • Best video EVER!!
« Reply #11 on: October 12, 2016, 04:46:36 AM »
*Pinned under Natalia's slender body ... I'm totally ragdolled as my pigtails are yanked left and then right .... totally being bullied by this little brat when suddenly an idea strikes me*

Omg!!! Mommy!!! Look at the score! The two of us are in second and third place now!!!!  ;D ;D ;D ;D All we need to do is for Natalia to submit and drop out and this little contest belongs to The Gold Diggers!!!

*i throw my head back as hard as I can, hoping to slam it into Natalia's soft belly.  *

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
  • the one who outshines all of you skanks
« Reply #12 on: October 12, 2016, 02:38:20 PM »
sounds like all the goblins have gone to their  rooms....except for four

satisfied that  tiffany has had her tits abused enough

I stand   and put my left foot on her stomach in a victory pose

watch as Heidi slams her empty head into  Natalia  stomach

I think it's time we tied the gold diggers togeather    natalia
the prez tramp

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
« Reply #13 on: October 13, 2016, 03:59:38 AM »
As night draws in ..

From off the coast, screams and cannon fire. Can be heard off in the mists.
Some long ago battle at sea, taking place once more.

Shrieks and cries of wild animals sounding on the land.
As things long dead, begin to slither, and shuffle along. Red eyes glowing in the night....

Offline BustyTiffany35

• God Member
« Reply #14 on: October 13, 2016, 07:49:46 AM »
"Umf!"

I grunt loudly as Lexi takes a firm seat on my tummy, straddling me as I lay on the floor. I caught her across the cheek with the straitjacket, but to my dismay, it appears she's recovered from that shot and isn't looking too pleased with me. I'm 'bout to smack her again with the jacket when her hands immediately go for my breasts!

Ooooh GAWD that freakin' HURTS! What the HELL, they either ALWAYS go for my tits or my hair!!

I drop the jacket in mid-swing, letting it fall to my side as I let out a HOWL of agony! Lexi's fingers go to work on my breasts, they viciously squeeze and twist my tits to the point where it feels like they'll pop off! Even worse, her claws dig into my titflesh, scraping and scratching away at my exquisite gals until I'm moaning and whimpering aloud! The top of my skimpy Nurse uniform provides little protection against her squeezing, clawing fingers, and with my ankles tied tightly together all I can really do is squirm and writhe beneath her! Unable to withstand this pain much longer, i grab hold of her wrists and struggle to pry her hands from my breasts. Moaning weakly as she tortures me, Lexi finally relents and releases me.

I'm a hot, panting, breathless mess on the floor with my breasts aching and throbbing from Lexi's torture. She plants her foot down over my flat stomach, posing over me and I seeth with humiliation. I just glare up at Lexi and lay flat on the ground as she stands over me and poses, but from the corner of my eye I can spot my babygal Heidi fighting back against Natalia! She whips her head back, hopefully it strikes the Latina maid in her tummy! I notice Lexi is distracted by that and I take a deep breath, plant my heels into the ground, and BRIDGE! My big, busty bod bridges under Lexi's foot, raising it in the air momentarily. She's on one foot at this point, and I quickly ROLL into that foot, TRIPPING her over my rolling body! She crashes into the ground as I complete my roll, and I sit up groggily, my breasts still aching, just starting to regain my bearings. With my back to all the gals in the room, I reach for my ankles to untie the coils of rope that bind them together..