News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

newcomer /rookieofthe year poll

• 40 Replies

Offline Black Magic Girl

Re: newcomer /rookieofthe year poll
« Reply #15 on: October 12, 2016, 10:53:44 PM »
Wtf not only am I losing to Voodoo Slut, but she's destroying me?? Clearly she's been bribing people.
just thai..... you are weak. Me and you both knew this anyway as you will never get the better of ne. Shall we take this elsewhere?????

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
« Reply #16 on: October 13, 2016, 04:03:46 AM »
Just did some voting ...

THIS poll, is a great idea by Lexi.
Usually one of the most coveted titles here ..

One I wish I had thought of ..

LADIES best of luck to all our rookies!!

Offline Nerdygirl1000

• Geeky and proud of it!
« Reply #17 on: October 13, 2016, 07:57:37 AM »
How does nerdygirl have so many votes? shes not even hot

Excusing the fact that I am hotter than you, the simple truth is this Randi. Everyone knows that girls like you need cliques and goons to back you up! Once those are taken away, you cheer sluts end up being total jobbers! That what ended up happening back in my high school years and that's what's going to happen now. Get over it!

And thank you all who have voted for me, your support is well placed!
« Last Edit: October 13, 2016, 07:59:33 AM by Nerdygirl1000 »
Bullies need to be taught a lesson!

Offline Thai Doll May

• God Member
« Reply #18 on: October 13, 2016, 09:21:40 PM »
Wtf not only am I losing to Voodoo Slut, but she's destroying me?? Clearly she's been bribing people.
just thai..... you are weak. Me and you both knew this anyway as you will never get the better of ne. Shall we take this elsewhere?????
Yeah we'll take it somewhere where all of these people can't help you anymore. You might win a popularity contest, but I'll beat you in a private fight.

Offline Black Magic Girl

« Reply #19 on: October 13, 2016, 11:39:12 PM »
Yeah we'll take it somewhere where all of these people can't help you anymore. You might win a popularity contest, but I'll beat you in a private fight.
oh do shut up girl. Youve never beat me and ive never beat you but one day i will take you down

Offline Chloe Pink Princess!

• I'm on Trillian! Account name chloecosfighter
« Reply #20 on: October 14, 2016, 12:26:20 AM »
Like I said before, none of these girls could have handled me so be glad that I was overlooked but here are my choices!

•Voodoo Doll over Thai Doll
•Kira over Nicole
•Mary over Aneli
•Nerdy Girl over Randy (I got your back babe!)
•Paffy over Lucia
•Emy over Sara for sure! ;)
*Thora over Jane

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
  • the one who outshines all of you skanks
« Reply #21 on: October 14, 2016, 04:42:11 PM »
coming to the final few days....still some really close  match ups...   who will advance to round 2?
the prez tramp

Offline Thai Doll May

• God Member
« Reply #22 on: October 14, 2016, 07:08:08 PM »
oh do shut up girl. Youve never beat me and ive never beat you but one day i will take you down
You only have a 9 vote lead now, you sweating yet? ;)

As for you Chloe, I am more than capable of handling you!

Offline RedEnforcer

• God Member
  • New Profile pic by RoxErotique *link below*
« Reply #23 on: October 14, 2016, 10:12:18 PM »
I like Nerdygirl's style, grilled shrimp and the latest Wilco album.

I kinda like some other things. But those are the main three.

I agree with Sadie. Well not on the grilled shrimp. I like mine boiled with rice and sausage and potatoes and corn.

As far as the others, not going to say who I voted for. Might make some people a little jealous. ;)
"We are all freaks here..stop backbiting each other :)" --nutmeg78

"Red's hair is as breathtaking as a flock of wild cardinals taking flight from a noble hillock." -- sadie

« Reply #24 on: October 15, 2016, 12:04:11 AM »

[/quote]

Oh I really don't thinks little girl.

Offline JodieC97

• Still looking to tussle
« Reply #25 on: October 15, 2016, 09:08:22 AM »

Once again, another lame poll that is nothing but a popularity contest.  These polls don't show off anyone's cyber fighting skills, cuz if that were the case, I'd beat them all here.  I've attempted to challenge many in this poll but they all refuse.  They prefer to hide here and win polls.  Ah well.

Offline Thai Doll May

• God Member
« Reply #26 on: October 15, 2016, 09:37:11 AM »

Once again, another lame poll that is nothing but a popularity contest.  These polls don't show off anyone's cyber fighting skills, cuz if that were the case, I'd beat them all here.  I've attempted to challenge many in this poll but they all refuse.  They prefer to hide here and win polls.  Ah well.
Challenge accepted. I'm on trillian.

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
  • the one who outshines all of you skanks
« Reply #27 on: October 15, 2016, 10:52:27 PM »
jodiec97 is one of several   that complain about polls and how no one will accept her challenge

well you have two challenges now  ill be interested to see  if she takes on thai doll  or  kira

or myself....and btw Jodie   ive messaged you a few times and received no  answer
the prez tramp

« Reply #28 on: October 16, 2016, 02:01:42 AM »
jodiec97 is one of several   that complain about polls and how no one will accept her challenge

well you have two challenges now  ill be interested to see  if she takes on thai doll  or  kira

or myself....and btw Jodie   ive messaged you a few times and received no  answer

You aren't wrong!
JodieC is so up her own ass! ;)

Offline JodieC97

• Still looking to tussle
« Reply #29 on: October 16, 2016, 10:45:17 AM »

Bring it blueberry bitch scone. Hit me up on Trillian if you think that ;)

I think I said I would accept a challenge from any FEMALE.  I don't care to deal with "a little something extra" if that's ok with you.  No offense, you're just not my type.