News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Boxing Tournament Finals

• 33 Replies

Offline Red Storm Pro

• God Member
Boxing Tournament Finals
« on: October 13, 2016, 07:52:41 PM »
Welcome to the final round of boxing tournament!  In this round we will crown a new boxing champion.  Here is the final match:

Finals:  Lucia (18yo 5'6" 130lbs 64cm reach, 34D)  VS  Bailey (22yo 5'5" 112lbs 64cm reach 36D)
{alt}
{alt}

Good luck to both of the lovely young ladies as they battle it out to be champion.  This final round will run for 5 days instead of the usual 3 to give both fighters plenty of time gain your votes.

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
Re: Boxing Tournament Finals
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2016, 01:05:09 AM »
Team Bailey

Lucia111

« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2016, 09:28:14 AM »
standing in my corner only dressed in a gold-colored thong and gloves of the same color, I am ready for the final, after beating girls bigger than me, now is the time to show this little bitch my power, come on Bailey is now time to finish Ko

Offline Emytits

• God Member
  • i'm 5'8 150 lbs 36DD
« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2016, 09:45:56 AM »
Lucia is tto strong for Bailey, Lucia will punish so hard the Bailey body
i love titfight catfight boxing and sexfight

Offline Justnaomi2u_3.0

• It was a pleasure knowing you :)
« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2016, 12:25:50 PM »
This is going to be a good one... and the championship is where champs show what they are made of, and where bailey shows all the non believers what experience, determination, and PURE HEART means... A true veteran at only 22... with the skills and pure, raw emotion dreams and fantasies are made of. If youre lucky enough to know her, you know WHEN she puts her mind to it, she is unstoppable.  If you dont know her, you will want to :)  To know her IS to love her... and to love her is a gift.  Ms. Hirsch, take your rightful throne here and leave no doubts, like only you can....

Lucia111

« Reply #5 on: October 14, 2016, 01:41:08 PM »
the gong sounds and we face us openly in the center of the ring you feel two jabs to the face that I avoid hassle, and attack you immediately your big boobs with two violent left-right hooks

MissyCat

« Reply #6 on: October 14, 2016, 04:03:45 PM »
knock her ass out Bailey!!!

Offline montanamonte

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: October 14, 2016, 04:19:03 PM »
It wont be easy but Lucia wears
Bailey down and stands victorious

Lucia111

« Reply #8 on: October 14, 2016, 04:30:01 PM »
You can parry my shots and shoot a nice hook in my womb, that affects me, I smile and say "good shot baby, but it takes more" and attack you with repeated uppercuts in your spleen

Offline Kellicat

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: October 14, 2016, 06:43:00 PM »
Bailey all the way

Lucia111

« Reply #10 on: October 15, 2016, 09:21:55 AM »
just when I thought I punch in, you unleash hell against my liver to your every punch I grunt of pain, and after the last punch I go to clinch desperately trying to limit the damage you are causing to me, bitch

Offline NathanFights

• Simply the best.
« Reply #11 on: October 15, 2016, 05:31:21 PM »
Voted for Bailey, she seems to be dominating this fight.

Offline RedEnforcer

• God Member
  • New Profile pic by RoxErotique *link below*
« Reply #12 on: October 15, 2016, 11:30:55 PM »
You take that low belly punch like an absolute champ, and then take time to taunt me, releasing a hailstorm of criminally abusive blows. My eyes go wide and then cross as your gloves fist sends three unanswered blows into my spleen, my body lurches back, and my head is whipping back and forth, the power behind those blows is unreal. Okay. So the kitten wants to play? I snap a vicious right jab against your nose, then fire a left hook, just under your left 9th floating rib; right above the liver.  Oh, not familiar with liver shots, audience?! Google it, I'll wait.

Now what you should be educated on at this point is that little Lucias body is experiencing a drop in blood pressure mixed with vaso-dilation. Laymans terms: liver shots hurt like fuck and lead to some tasty groans

Liver shots have caused TKOs in MMA often. They've even tamed Brock Lesnar. 

Needless to say I am behind Bailey all the way.
"We are all freaks here..stop backbiting each other :)" --nutmeg78

"Red's hair is as breathtaking as a flock of wild cardinals taking flight from a noble hillock." -- sadie

Lucia111

« Reply #13 on: October 16, 2016, 11:08:49 AM »
I catch my breath in the clinch, and your shots to the sides are not a problem for me, so I decide to push off you and attack your stomach with my powerful right uppercut, but holding my careful guard

Offline AshG102088

« Reply #14 on: October 16, 2016, 08:14:55 PM »
Bailey is an artist in the ring. No way Lucia can figure her out or continue to take her devastating shots which are certain to leave Lucia wondering what just happened.