News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Boxing Tournament Finals

• 33 Replies

Lucia111

Re: Boxing Tournament Finals
« Reply #15 on: October 17, 2016, 07:35:40 AM »
both your shots hit me, but it is especially the uppercut to the tit that puts me in trouble, but I by force of will, I react, and shot two furious hooks to your left boob

Lucia111

« Reply #16 on: October 17, 2016, 02:47:22 PM »
you try to dismiss me with your jab, but I'll pass beneath them, and I'm on top of you and immediately release a furious series of four uppercuts with both hands against your mouth stomach, sure to put you in difficulty

Lucia111

« Reply #17 on: October 17, 2016, 04:36:17 PM »
my shots have left their mark on you so now we are melee, and I push you to the ropes, and I begin to work hard your spleen with my hard uppercuts "take this bitch and this again" I say to my every shot

Offline Jami

« Reply #18 on: October 17, 2016, 04:40:15 PM »
GO BAILEY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Tessafighter

« Reply #19 on: October 17, 2016, 04:49:33 PM »
Keep fighting Bailey, you've got this

Lucia111

« Reply #20 on: October 17, 2016, 05:04:02 PM »
ohhhhhhhh bitch your uppercut devastates my boob, but I do not give up and I respond with the same medicine, drilling your right tit with a violent left hook

Lucia111

« Reply #21 on: October 17, 2016, 07:09:43 PM »
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, your left uppercut fold me in two, while your right nose sends me to the mat with my broken nose and bleeding, I desperately drag myself to the corner, and began to climb up to put me back on my feet I waved to you, I invite you to let yourself in and fight

Lucia111

« Reply #22 on: October 17, 2016, 11:58:49 PM »
I now I only have the strength to stay on my feet and all your shots hit my poor body, ravaged by your blows, I desperately I cling to the ropes to stay upright, but so I'm completely exposed to your attacks

Lucia111

« Reply #23 on: October 18, 2016, 10:05:56 AM »
ohhhhhhhhhh Ahhhhhhhhhhh ohhhhhhhh to your every shot I cry for the pain, you're just humiliating me by destroying my beautiful tits, but I'm too proud to go down, so I have been getting your shots without being able to react, now they have become your speedbag

Lucia111

« Reply #24 on: October 18, 2016, 01:22:56 PM »
all your shots devastate my face my boobs and my will, but I'm desperately holding on to the angle support, although now without hope I do not end up on the mat

Offline Justnaomi2u_3.0

• It was a pleasure knowing you :)
« Reply #25 on: October 18, 2016, 01:30:15 PM »
I adjust myself in my chair, the tingling between my thighs no longer hidden as I watch bailey, not beat, but thoroughly DOMINATE her sexy hot opponent with driven perfection from within...almost wishing the poor girl would just go down and not force futher punishment upon herself...

Lucia111

« Reply #26 on: October 18, 2016, 05:03:02 PM »
you use my face as a lot of training, I just flush your shots without being able to do anything, your last uppercut collapse me to the mat face, just as Apollo Creed against Ivan Drago, without strength and not being able to move a muscle

Offline mixtko8910

« Reply #27 on: October 18, 2016, 05:22:50 PM »
Awesome Battle! Bailey really is the Bad Ass in this one!
Find me on Trillian mixtko8910

Offline RedEnforcer

• God Member
  • New Profile pic by RoxErotique *link below*
« Reply #28 on: October 18, 2016, 06:05:29 PM »
Gawd..Bailey showing why she is an amazing fighter.
"We are all freaks here..stop backbiting each other :)" --nutmeg78

"Red's hair is as breathtaking as a flock of wild cardinals taking flight from a noble hillock." -- sadie

Lucia111

« Reply #29 on: October 18, 2016, 06:48:33 PM »
the count has reached 10 without my having moved a muscle, the gong sounds and establishes my defeat