News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Dirty_Nina vs. Big_Tit_Beatrix

• 3 Replies

Offline Dirty_Nina

• The German Catfight-Queen!
Dirty_Nina vs. Big_Tit_Beatrix
« on: October 14, 2016, 01:13:03 PM »
Beatrix is a colleague of my fiancée. On the summer festival of their company the bitch has hit on him! She had given him a blowjob and a titfuck with her fat, flabby udders, while he was drunk!  >:(

He has confessed to me and of course I was mad at him! Even though I was made at this old whore! She tells now everywhere that she could give him what I would not be able... a really good and nasty titfuck!

I told her to stop with this stupid chatter, because otherwise I would give her a good thrashing. Beatrix laughed and said she had still never beaten another wife, but me stupid goose she would be punched into a bloody pulp!

Now I`ve an appointment with her to an NHB-Fight and I want beat the crap out of her… especially destroy her ugly fat udders.  >:(

The loser is one month the slave of the winner and must do everything what the mistress demanded. For her, this also includes the use of my fiance. For me, this includes that I can whore her out.

What do you think? Get I a horrible kick in my ass and I´m after that the slave of this bitch? Or beat I the shit out of her and make the bitch to my worthless whore?

Offline yora

• God Member
Re: Dirty_Nina vs. Big_Tit_Beatrix
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2016, 10:16:53 PM »
Gotta be Beatrix!

Offline speed

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2016, 08:10:29 PM »
Nina will beat the shit out of Beatrix then Beatrix will spend the next week on all fours getting fucked by Nina. Love seeing her big tits swing with each thrust of Nina's big strap on. Speed

Offline Fabienne_only

« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2016, 03:29:20 PM »
Nina, ich habe dir immer schon gesagt, du bist für andere Weiber nichts weiter als ein billiger Wischmopp! Du bist nicht dafür geschaffen zu gewinnen! Du lächerliches Großmaul!  :D

You are nothing than a jobber-girlie!