News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Lisa vs Carolann - Catfight

• 40 Replies

Offline Carolann

• God Member
Lisa vs Carolann - Catfight
« on: October 18, 2016, 08:21:48 PM »
Hello Everyone !

As  some of you know Lisa and I have had two intense wrestling battles during the recent months. To refresh everyone's memory, the first one took place in my oil pit which I won by verbal submission and the other was a mud wrestling match in which Lisa narrowly won but pinning me for a 10 count. Honestly, nothing as been settled between us. Now it's time for a 3rd installment. Many of you have contacted Lisa and I demanding an all out catfight. After much discussion we have agreed to lay it all on the line for your viewing pleasure. It didn't take much convincing to persuade the owner of the nightclub (same one where we mud wrestled) to promote this historic event. When word got out, over 200 tickets were sold out in a matter of minutes. We both have our very loyal fans to cheer us on and surely new ones will come to encourage us and cheer us on. I will be wearing a black negligee (see pic)  with black nylons. Lisa will be wearing beautiful blue bra/panties combo (see pic). The owner has decided to add wagering which was well received. Part of the admission fee and a percentage of the "bets" will be given to the winner. The night of the match is here......the audience are placing their bets. So far there's not a clear favorite but that can change very quickly !!  Please encourage Lisa and I by voting and adding comments !

May the best woman win!

Carolann     MEOWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!

Offline DawnK

Re: Lisa vs Carolann - Catfight
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2016, 08:37:31 PM »
Sorry blondie, it'll be close, but Lisa is coming out on top...
You should have given up when you had the chance!

Offline Suzanne_fights

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2016, 08:45:05 PM »
Lisa all day long Caroline is a chicken

Offline Carolann

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2016, 08:53:08 PM »
Lets go bitch !!!

Offline yora

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2016, 09:11:36 PM »
I honestly couldn't decide where to put my money on this match, it's gonna be close and very very fierce.

Offline Suzanne_fights

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: October 18, 2016, 09:34:31 PM »
Lets go bitch !!!

Anytime bitch I'm in trillian now

Offline Carolann

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: October 18, 2016, 11:29:16 PM »
I'm not talking to you Suzanne - you dumb bitch !

Offline Famalefan

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: October 18, 2016, 11:39:50 PM »
my money is on carolann  8)
hello, Dirk my name. i`m 52years from germany. i like to talk about fighting.

smile. what else?

pro, cat, fist. that`s what i like.

just for fun.

Offline yora

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: October 18, 2016, 11:44:41 PM »

That's your next match sorted anyway....

Offline Warlock641

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #9 on: October 19, 2016, 01:27:10 AM »
I have a hunch Lisa is going to take out a very over confident Carolann in a brutal match.  Everything is in  the pot now!!  ::) :o :o ::) ;D :o 8)

Offline George Gray

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #10 on: October 19, 2016, 02:13:35 AM »

Bahahahaha!  Told!

Offline Carolann

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: October 19, 2016, 03:26:57 AM »
Warlock "over confident"? I don't think so.   I have tremendous respect for Lisa.

Offline mudvixen

• God Member
« Reply #12 on: October 19, 2016, 07:20:37 PM »
myself and carolann in in small back rooms getting changed for our match in the club when the bar manager knocks on the door and tells us he is ready when we are......he goes out to a packed club and announces us and carolann is first out to a lot of wolf whistles and cheers, followed by myself...both of us stand either end of the mats placed on the club floor and surrounding the mats a rope to keep the crowd back..we can hear the crowd chattering to each other, oooh i think lisa will win, no i think carolann, opinions split on both of us ..we both go under the ropes to cheers crom this big crowd then we both slip out of our dressing gowns, carolann in her sexy black lingerie and myself in my blue bra and panties...the crowds cheers get louder as the bar manager brings us both to the centre of the mats before stepping aside...he shouts on the word FIGHT i want you to start...carolann are you ready.?  she replies yes...lisa ARE YOU ready he shouts, and i say yes.....
« Last Edit: October 19, 2016, 07:21:51 PM by mudvixen »

Offline Carolann

• God Member
« Reply #13 on: October 19, 2016, 08:55:59 PM »
We both nod as the announcer asked if we were ready. We simultaneously pose and flex making the crowd go wild!!

Offline Carolann

• God Member
« Reply #14 on: October 19, 2016, 09:05:09 PM »
We immediately lunge at each other  "I've been waiting for this for a long time Lisa" !!! We are in mutual headlocks both going for the hair!  The catfight is ON !!!!!