News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Lisa vs Carolann - Catfight

• 40 Replies

Offline Famalefan

• God Member
Re: Lisa vs Carolann - Catfight
« Reply #15 on: October 20, 2016, 02:23:36 AM »
get her carolann  8) 8) 8) 8) 8)
hello, Dirk my name. i`m 52years from germany. i like to talk about fighting.

smile. what else?

pro, cat, fist. that`s what i like.

just for fun.

Offline mudvixen

• God Member
« Reply #16 on: October 20, 2016, 07:25:35 PM »
both of us with the other in a head lock and then going for each others hair, the noise in the club cranks up..people who were seated are now standing, and those who were quiet are now louder than the ones cheering originally ..both of us take a good firm grip of the others hair as we tussle for a position to get the other down, both of us kicking at the others legs to try and unbalance the other, but with one hand in carolanns hair i reach out with my other hand and grab at her lingerie top ripping it from her ample charms..cheers from the croud go up another notch, as if it wasnt loud enough already....

Offline Carolann

• God Member
« Reply #17 on: October 21, 2016, 02:20:47 PM »
Lisa manages to rip off my top which just infuriates me to no end. "Ok bitch..you wanna play that game huh".....I grab her blue bra and pull hard on it,,,RIPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!   The crowd goes absolutely wild!!!  Our ample bosoms now exposed for all to see. Both furious we lunge at each other and an intense power struggle begins...breasts vs breasts

Offline Carolann

• God Member
« Reply #18 on: October 23, 2016, 03:41:24 AM »
We continue the battle and I manage to get the top position and looking into Lisa eyes. While we both struggle I attempt to grapevine Lisa..hoping to immobilize her and impose my will on her

Sophies Cees

« Reply #19 on: October 23, 2016, 03:53:48 AM »
Lisa in a close one

Offline montanamonte

• God Member
« Reply #20 on: October 23, 2016, 04:53:29 AM »
hot fight, Carolann ekks out a sexy win and adds just a bit of humiliation to her victim to our delight. :P

Offline mudvixen

• God Member
« Reply #21 on: October 23, 2016, 04:27:03 PM »
after a slow slow start and seeing carolann is well on top and trying to apply her grapevine, i decide enough is enough and as we look deep in to each others eyes and the crowd well on carolanns side i bite her on the arm...+++ you wanna fight bitch i hiiss ++ the crowd goes spookily quieter as carolann lets out a yell..we both struggle on the floor, carolann now straddling me i bring my right knee up in to the base of her back....

SORRY FOR THE LACK OF ACTION ON MY BEHALF FOLKS, LIFES BEEN HECTIC HERE..KEEP VOTING..XX

Offline nancEE

• God Member
« Reply #22 on: October 23, 2016, 04:41:34 PM »
I've just voted for lisa...come on girl you can take carolann  easily...

Offline Carolann

• God Member
« Reply #23 on: October 23, 2016, 04:55:57 PM »
Lisa intensity gets the crowd going. "Allright bitch you wanna get nasty I'll get nastier" !!! We are both wrapped around each other trying to tear each other apart. Good bye to the "civil" wrestling matches of the past !!!

Keep voting !!

Carolann xxx

PS Welcome back Lisa!

Offline Famalefan

• God Member
« Reply #24 on: October 24, 2016, 08:21:03 AM »
wow  8) you both doing great.

come on carolann!!!!!
hello, Dirk my name. i`m 52years from germany. i like to talk about fighting.

smile. what else?

pro, cat, fist. that`s what i like.

just for fun.

Offline mudvixen

• God Member
« Reply #25 on: October 24, 2016, 07:19:58 PM »
wrapped around each other the crowds cheers and shouts to the 2 of us get louder, slap the bitch, pull her hair they shout as we both separate and roll away from each other...slowly we get back to our feet, circling , we pounce on each other again ripping off what is left of our lingerie exposing our ample charms..both seeing the others breasts we instantly target the others boobs, grabbing and twisting hard to loud moans and scream....

Offline Raycat

• God Member
« Reply #26 on: October 25, 2016, 05:54:19 PM »
Lisa will whipe Carolans ass. A big one sided beatdown.

Offline Rossi

• God Member
« Reply #27 on: October 25, 2016, 06:05:37 PM »
a titanic struggle both deserving of win but can only have one top cat and Carolann ekes out win.
Writer of catfight and wrestling stories.

Offline Carolann

• God Member
« Reply #28 on: October 25, 2016, 06:57:40 PM »
We continue to battle it out, the crowd is cheering on Lisa - obvious they want her to make a comeback. Suddenly, she captures me from behind in a headlock and the crowd goes absolutely wild "quit choking me bitch"!!     One gentleman shouts "She's got her..Carolann is in trouble"

Offline mudvixen

• God Member
« Reply #29 on: October 25, 2016, 07:37:43 PM »
we both struggle on the floor as i try and tighten my grip on carolann with my head lock, but she constantly struggles and elbows me in the ribs and i let go of my grip...before she can get up i grab her hair with both hands and pull her down to the mats and after another struggle and giving each other verbal abuse the crowds cheers of smother her get louder, smiling i roll over on top of carolann and give her a lovely firm boob smother..i can feel her warm breath on my skin and im liking it as i feel her struggle beneath my tits....