News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

18 year old Mary (maryfighter) ex-wife/Mistress Vicky 45 years old

• 6 Replies

Offline JOHNNY the DUECES

• God Member
  • I love catfights!

Mary (maryfighter) 18 years old, 5'7", 120 lbs, 33D

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
Re: 18 year old Mary (maryfighter) ex-wife/Mistress Vicky 45 years old
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2016, 01:40:00 AM »

Ex-wife/Mistress Vicky 5', 100 lbs, 34 A/B

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2016, 01:50:07 AM »

Johnny's ex-wife Vicky is a beautiful, sexy little red head, 5', 100lbs. 34A/B-23-33 and 45 years old. Vicky worked her way through college as an S&M Mistress. She's tough, she's dominant, she has a big mouth, she's spoiled rotten & she's quite used to getting her own way. When Vicky first met Johnny, Johnny had just filed for divorce from his first wife Debi. Johnny told Vicky how turned on he is by two women fighting, and Vicky told Johnny that she is a Mistress, and she is quite used to controlling, dominating, and humiliating people, both men and women. Vicky and Johnny was already making passionate love, and Vicky started telling Johnny how much she wished that Debi would show up, so that she could knock the living shit out of her. She nick named Debi “the fat cow,” and she started telling Johnny that she is aching to knock Debi into a limp goofy rag doll, and how she would humiliate that fat cow, and drain every last drop of her dignity out of her, right in front of Johnny. Their sex became more and more passionate, not only for Johnny, but Vicky was more turned on than she had ever been before, and the thought of dominating Debi, sitting on her face, and forcing Debi to worship Johnny's new wife. You can read the story of how Vicky and Debi got into a rip roaring, bloody. Knock down/drag out fist fight, http://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?topic=35434.0
and if you read the story, you will hear how Vicky did beating the living shit out of Debi, and Vicky took Debi's wedding ring, as well as draining every last drop of Debi's dignity from her.

Vicky and Johnny started telling each other stories recounting everything that had happened. Then they started changing the stories, and then Vicky would fight other women that they know. The stories and the hot sex  almost became an obsession, almost an addiction. It wasn't only Johnny that was so turned on by the stories, but Vicky too. She loved the idea of beating up another woman and making a complete fool of them in front of her man. Vicky was so turned on by the thought of forcing another woman to lick her feet, and lick her cxnt. She loved the idea of strapping on a dildo and forcing the other woman to suck it, and to fuck the other woman with it. They would tell each other these stories all the time. They amazed each other with all the ways a woman can be humiliated with a wedding ring.

Vicky is a Mistress. Probably 80% of the people that she encounters in her life are submissive. Another 10% is neither dominant or submissive, and the other 10% is normally either dominant or submissive, but they can become the other. By spending so much time with sub-missives, who will do whatever she wants them to do, or who act up in order to get punished for what they did wrong. Vicky has had a few other real fights, nothing even close to her fight with Debi. Vicky knows that IRL, most housewives don't know anything about fighting at all, or even if they know, they aren't physically capable of doing what they know. Vicky does have a big mouth, and she'll get right in the other woman's face. Almost always the other woman backs off, even if they are twice the size of Vicky. Many women fight and they think that it all words, and that it could never go to blows. They will scream, and argue and tell you off, until they get punched in their face. Especially if she's bleeding. The few fights that actually come to blows, Vicky will hold her own whoever she fights.

Over the years, Vicky has built up a large clientele, so when Vicky and Johnny discussed that after they were married, she would cut down her client list considerably. Only see the clients that you really enjoy, or that you have a special relationship. That was why they got divorced. Vicky was too much into being a Mistress. She spent too much time, and Johnny kept telling Vicky, but she was on a trip. She loved being the Mistress in control. She loved the fight stories when she dominated, humiliated, and even worse.

Being surrounded by submissive's, and always controlling them. They wouldn't really fight back. They want to be punished. They want to be beat up. They want to be bossed around. They would do things that most people would not. Some of this has gone to Mistress Vicky's head. She thinks that she's tougher than she actually is. This gives her false confidence. It makes her extremely cocky. I mean she thinks she is god's gift to earth, and don't forget what she did to Debi.       

Johnny has been divorced from Vicky for 5 years, but she was always coming over, and writing stories. She would stay for a few days, and then leave the state for days, weeks doing her S&M. Johnny has had trouble a few times before. He started dating a woman, and Vicky would show up and scare the woman away. 

This is Mary, and from the first time I met Johnny age didn't even matter. Johnny and I engaged in conversation, and it's been two months that I've been dating Johnny, and we're still in the same conversation that we started two months ago. I mean on met Johnny on a job interview, it was my first job interview since I graduated from college a few weeks ago. I can't tell you exactly what it is, but you leave on this trip with him, and he makes you feel so good, so important, he builds character. Look, if you look at Johnny you just wouldn't understand. He's cute, but definitely not a hunk. He's built, well he's not fat, and he has a good build. It's not the money, although he has a lot of it, and it sure doesn't hurt, it was never even a consideration. I guess you could say, I loved the way he treated me, I loved everything that we did together.

Johnny told me about his fighting fantasies, and he told me all about his ex wife Vicky, and how she loves to fight, and she's an S&M Mistress. Johnny was so hot. I had never been made love to like this before, and it feels indescribably good enough to fight for. Johnny kept getting more and more excited, and he showed me pictures of Mistress Vicky. He showed me video of her. One of the things that I was thinking about is she is only 5', and 100 lbs.

You don't know how fuckin excited I got Johnny the very first time that I told him that he has really lucked out, because I'm big, and I'm tough, and I'll knock tough, little Mistress Vicky so silly, she won't even know where she is anymore. First of all, I didn't think I could lose to this skinny, little bitch, and she's 45 years old. I said, “Johnny, I'm 18, and I'm going to make your tough ex wife my slave. I'll be her Mistress. For the next couple of weeks we were enjoying the hottest, most explosive orgasms that I could ever imagine. I told Johnny that I would punch her into a limp goofy rag doll for him, and then I told Johnny that I would rip his tough ex-wife's wedding ring right off of her finger, and then I'll have her ring and her man.

Part 3

Things really changed when one time when Vicky called Johnny on his cell phone, and she was giving him a hard time. She was trying to dominate Johnny, and wanting to come by the house. I had enough of Vicky's shit and I grabbed the phone out of Johnny's hands to fuckin tell Vicky off. I said, “you are not going to control anything with Johnny any more, from now on bitch, you talk to me, and if I feel like letting you do what you want to do, then I will consider it.” Vicky waited to hear everything I had to say, and then Vicky started telling me off, calling me a slut, and a whore, and telling me that she is the Mistress, and I will be very sorry if I engage with her. I laughed and I said, you're just a used up old whore, and Johnny has me, he has no need for you, so get lost.”

Johnny couldn't believe that I did it, and to make things worse, Vicky started calling over and over again. At first I wouldn't answer it, and then I just shut it off. I could just imagine how infuriated Vicky ius getting. Johnny tells me that she has a very explosive temper, and she is crazy, and I laugh as I think of how crazy she's going.

I had started reading about S&M, and learning much of what I had to know. I might not have actually done it yet, but I know how to do it. I've been in a lot of fights IRL, and I know I'm going to beat this skinny little bitch up. She's 45 years old.

Part 4

It was not hard at all. It started with the deep burning passion of the situation, and of the love that Johnny and I share, and the love that we make. It's how hard my orgasm is going to be, and how hard Johnny's will be. It's “I love my man, and I want to make all of his fantasies come true, and give him a memorable event in his life, Just like Vicky had done with Debi.

I tell Johnny that Mistress Vicky is having a show tonight at her dungeon, and that I wanna go down there and explain to her that you are mine. I want to dominate her for you Johnny. I want to force her to do things that she never thought that she was going to do. Johnny loved the idea, so I went upstairs and took a shower, and got ready to fight this little old whore.

I put on my black lacy black mini dress, and my 4” stiletto heels, and I do my hair and makeup, and Johnny and I head towards Mistress Vicky's dungeon.

It's a big cement room, with sofa's and chairs and benches. There are dildo's and paddles, and handcuff, and a full array of all the things that I had read about on line. The room is painted black, and the largest crowd is gathered around the bar on one side of the front of the room. 

Johnny points out Mistress Vicky, sitting on a queens chair, with two of her slaves, one on each side of Vicky's feet, and  crowd of people in a semi circle around her. I can see Mistress Vicky is wearing a black PVC micro mini skirt, a shear, white, button dress blouse. Johnny didn't have to tell me that I was the most beautiful woman in the room, I knew it.

Things really come to a fuckin head when I grab Johnny's hand, and drag him right up to Mistress Vicky, and Mistress Vicky looks up at Johnny, and then she looks me up and down, and in a voice loud enough for everyone to hear she says, ”Johnny, I can't believe you would have the fuckin nerve to bring your little whore down to my dungeon. Look at her, what is she all of 16 years old.” I'm flying with adrenaline now, and I put my hands on my hips screaming, “you flat chested old whore, I came to make sure we're on the same page. Johnny is mine, and his cock is mine, and you better keep that skinny slut body of yours away from him, you got it.” Vicky is infuriated. She gets up off of the chair, and she shoves me back a few steps. Then she holds her left fist in my face, and she starts screaming, do you see this ring. This is my wedding ring, and as long as I wear this ring, Johnny is mine, his cock is mine, and you better stay away from him, or I'll knock your face in with this ring, and I'll teach you to respect the Mistress, or because I think you're actually a 16 year old girl.” I had been fantasizing about hitting Vicky first. I had been planning and practicing. So I didn't hesitate. I ball my left fist up hard and tight, and I punch Vicky, “bang,” right in her nose, and swinging Vicky's head back and forth, and Vicky is shocked, she didn't think that  I would really hit her,

and before she had the chance to think, I cock back my same left fist, and I smash her, “bang,” right into her nose again, making her nose bleed, and swinging her head back, and Vicky stumbles backwards on her high heels, and she almost falls over. Now Vicky is really shocked. She steps back and she puts her hand to her nose, and seeing blood she screams, “Look at what you did to me, I'm bleeding.” I'm cocky now and I laugh as I scream, “and now I'm really going to beat you up you skinny little bitch.” I step forward and I start to send my fist at Vicky, but I look up just in time to see Vicky's face is beet red, and she sends her left fist plowing “bang,” into my nose. I could hear the metal of her ring bang against the bone of my nose, as my head swings back and forth, and Vicky jerks me forward again. She starts yanking me forward into her fist. She's giving me short jackhammer blows to my nose, over and over again, “bang, bang, bang, bang,” and blood starts rolling from my nose, as my head is swinging back and forth, and back and forth under her punches. She punches my face until blood is really rolling out of my nose, and my head is swinging back and forth

Then she holds me up screaming right in my shocked face, “I thought you were supposed to be so tough.” She holds that wedding ring right in my face, screaming like a lunatic. Look at it. I warned you that I was going to knock you bloody with my wedding ring. I told you that I would beat you up and humiliate you, I warned you that I would make you my slave, and humiliate you, and make you my slave. That's right, I warned you not to fight me.” This pompous old bitch, this fuckin big mouth. All of a sudden I lose my temper, and I can feel my face is getting redder and redder, until L lunge right at her, and I grab her by her white button blouse, and I hold Vicky up right in front of myself screaming, “How dare you Vicky you fuckin big mouth. You think you're so fuckin tough. You think you can beat me up.” .The two of us step back, and we raise our fists up like two men ready to fist fight, each of us wants to punch the other woman silly and send her home totally humiliated, and you can just tell that this is going to be a really good fight. We start to circle each other, checking each other out until Vicky comes after me with her left fist. She sends her fist right at my face, but quickly I manage to raise my right hand up and catch her wrist in mid air, and then I ball up my own left fist and I send it plowing, “bang,” right into Vicky's chin. You can hear Vicky's teeth knock together and chatter in her head as her snaps back, and she stumbles backwards on her high heels, and she almost falls over again,

but now Vicky is really crazy. Her face is purple in anger, and she lunges at me. She leaps right onto me, wrapping her legs around my waist. She grabs my hair with both of her hands, and she starts wrenching my head back and forth. I'm screaming from the pain of having my hair ripped out of my head, and I'm stumbling back, and to the side under the weight of her, until I lose my balance, and I fall right over onto my back on the cement with a bang,” and Vicky is right on top of me. My head smacks against the concrete, and for a moment I'm seeing stars. Vicky raises up off of me, and then she just plops her ass into my stomach, “ooofff,” I gasp for air, and I'm fuckin startled. She grabs me by my fuckin hair with her right hand, and she holds my head up off of the cement, and she shows me that ring, screaming right in my shocked face, “Look at it. Look at my wedding ring. I'm going to bash your nose in with this ring, and then I'm going to make you my slave. You're going to beg me to humiliate you, Mary you stupid young slut, and you're going to show everyone just how much respect you have for the Mistress, and how sorry and submissive you're going to be.

I start bucking and kicking and screaming, “get off of me you skinny little bitch. Vicky knocks her ring, bang into my teeth , and insanely she shows me that fuckjin ring again screaming, “look at it bitch. I'm going to bash your face in with this ring, but as Vicky leans forward to throw her punch, I send my right fist plowing, “bang,” uppercut into Vicky's jaw. Everyone can hear the ”bang,” bone of my fist, bash against the bone of her jaw. Back and forth her head swings, and you can see it on the blank look on her face. I rip her fuckin blouse right off of her body, and Vicky's little bra is exposed in front of everyone. I'm starting to beat the shit out of tough little Mistress Vicky, but I really don't care. I want to knock this stupid old bitch silly, and humiliate her over and over again. I hold her chest with my right hand as I yank at her bra, and Vicky's padded bra comes jumping out. I rip Vicky's bra right off of her body, and I start to laugh as I look at those tiny little a cup tits of yours Vicky you stupid old whore. I'm going to use those tiny little golf ball sized tits as punching bags,” I hold my fists up like a man, and I start to punch Vicky's little golf ball sized tits back and forth. “bam, bam,” right fist, left tit, left fist, “bam,” right breast, back and forth and back and forth, I'm using Vicky's little golf ball titties as punching bags, and Vicky's face is beet red in humiliation as I scream, “now are you ready to give me that ring Vicky, or do I really have to knock the shit out of you,” but as I reach forward to grab Vicky's left hand to take her ring, Vicky jerks it back out of my reach, and then she sends it plowing, full force “bang,”: right into my nose.” I let go of Vicky's dress and I lunge forward, and I grab her by her fuckin hair, and I walk her backwards over to the cement wall, “bang,” I smack her head against the hard concrete.

I have Vicky's hair wrapped tightly though my hands, and insanely I start “bang, bang, bang, bang,” hammering Vicky's head against the concrete wall, until Vicky's eyes start swimming around in her head, and Vicky starts crying out, “STOP, PLEASE STOP.” I grab Vicky's dress with both of my hands, and I hoist her up by her hair, so that her feet are practically dangling in mid air. I hold her up and I laugh viciously, right in Vicky's face. “Look at you Mistress Vicky. You thought you were so tough with your wedding ring. You thought that you were going to beat me up with your wedding ring. Now I'm going to take your precious wedding ring. I'll rip it right off of your finger bitch, and then I'll humiliate you with your very own wedding ring on my fist. Tears start rolling down Vicky's cheeks, mixing with her blood, and her black eye makeup, and her face is bright red as she starts screaming insanely,  “I'll never give you my wedding ring. I'm going to kill you. I'm going to fuckin kill you.” Feebly Vicky pulls back her left fist screaming, “I'm going to kill you. I'm going to knock your face in with this ring.” She sends her fist right at my face, but I manage to reach up and grab Vicky's wrist, and I wrench her arm up behind her back, and then I shove her shoulder back as I spin her around and I twist her arm up behind her back. Vicky screams, “AAAHHH, LET GO.” I scream, “alright, now do you know what you're going to do Mistress Vicky. You're going to beg me to take your precious wedding ring off of your finger Vicky. I grab Vicky's limp left hand, and I hold it up. Then I grab her finger, the one with her big, gold metal wedding ring. I twist Vicky's arm up higher, harder behind her back, and now I'm in charge. Wait until everyone see's how I'm going to drain every last drop of her dignity out of her. I scream, alright Mistress Vicky, now you're going to beg me to take your wedding ring off of your finger.” I twist her arm up higher and harder behind her back until she's crying like a baby, and she's begging me, “AAHH, ALRIGHT. TAKE MY RING, PLEASE TAKE MY WEDING RING OFF OF MY FINGER.   I let go of Vicky's arm, and Vicky's arm is aching in pain. Then I grab Vicky's left hand, and I grab her finger, the one with the ring, and I pull it off. I rip Vicky's precious wedding ring right off of her finger.

I put Vicky's wedding ring right on my own left hand, right on my middle finger, and I hold my left fist up right in Vicky's face, just like she had held it up in my face only minutes earlier. Vicky is knocked silly, and for a moment she stands there just staring at the ring, and then it seems like she realizes that I'm wearing her wedding ring, and she cry''s out, “MY RING.” I start laughing as I scream, “Look at it. This is your wedding ring, and it's on my finger now. You thought you were so tough with this ring. You thought you were going to beat me up with your wedding ring , but you were wrong. I beat you up Vicky. I knocked the shit out of you, and now I'm going to humiliate you, with your very own wedding ring on my fist.”  Tears are streaming from Vicky's eyes, and she starts crying out, “ENOUGH, PLEASE ENOUGH. I AM THE MISTRESS, YOU CAN'T HUMIILIATE THE MISTRESS LIKE THIS.”

I ball up my left fist, and I take Vicky's wedding ring, and I crack it, “bang,” right into her teeth. You can hear Vicky's very own precious wedding ring bang against Vicky's teeth, and Vicky's lips split open under her ring. I laugh and I scream, “You're not such a tough Mistress, I beat you up Vicky, and now  I'm going to be your Mistress, and I'm going to make you my slave.. Now you're going to stick your tongue out, and you're going to lick and kiss your wedding ring on my finger. Now stick your tongue out bitch, lick and kiss this ring.” Vicky is dominant. She's quite used to telling people what to do, not being told what to do, and she cry's out, “NO, NEVER, I'LL NEVER LICK AND KISS MY WEDDING RING ON YOUR FINGER YOU FUCKIN WHORE.”

I lose my temper, and now I'm crazed, just like she was before, and I scream, “Now I'm going to bash your face in with your very own precious wedding ring on my fist you fuckin old bitch.” I start beating Vicky up with her wedding ring. I take the ring and “bang,” I smash it right into her nose. I start “bang, bang, bang, bang,” hammering her nose with the ring. I'm smashing her ring again and again into the none of her nose until first, you can hear the bone of Vicky's nose crack and break under her ring, and blood is gushing out of her nose, and then Vicky becomes submissive to me again, and she grabs my left hand crying like a baby, crying out, “Alright, I'll lick and kiss the ring. I'll lick and kiss the fuckin ring.” Vicky holds my fist right up to her mouth, and she sticks her tongue out, and she starts licking and kissing her wedding ring on my finger. She's licking and kissing her ring over and over again, and now the crowd is cheering for me. The power, and seeing her tongue licking that ring is making my pussy soaking wet. The more I humiliate this little bitch, the wetter I'm getting.

I grab Vicky by her fuckin hair, and I drag her right over to you Johnny. I hold her up right in front of you, and I'm laughing as I scream, “Look at your wife's tiny, pathetic little golf ball sized tits Johnny. Look at them all punched black and blue.” I let go of Vicky's hair and I take off my bra. Then I spin Vicky right back around to face me again, and I laugh as I scream, “Look at these tits Vicky. This is what a real woman's tits look like. Now tell Johnny how lucky he is to have a real woman, with big, sexy tits like mine, instead of your tiny, pathetic golf ball size tits.” Tears are overflowing out of Vicky's eyes, and pathetically she's crying out, “PLEASE LET ME GO, I'M BEGGING YOU PLEASE LET ME GO.” I'm infuriated all over again, and I start showing Vicky her wedding ring. Her big, shiny gold metal wedding ring on my fist screaming, “I'm going to bash your face in with your wedding ring bitch, until you get it through your fuckin head, you're my slave, you're my fuckin slave, and you're going to do whatever I tell you to do.” I take the ring, once again Vicky's very own precious wedding ring and I smash it, “bang,” right into her teeth. You can hear the hard metal of the ring, bang against the enamel of Vicky's teeth, and I slit her lips open, and blood is rolling from her lips.

Vicky has humiliated countless women the way I am humiliating her right now, but Vicky could never even imagine her being humiliated like this, and frantically she starts crying out, “JOHNNY PLEASE HELP ME, I'M BEGGING YOU, PLEASE HELP ME JOHNNY, SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME,” but no one would move a fuckin inch to help this submissive little whore, they all just stand there watching excitedly, as I start beating Vicky up with her very own wedding ring on my fist. I smash tough Mistress Vicky's ring, “bang,” right in her teeth again, and this time I crack and break Vicky's teeth with her ring, and Vicky's lips just bust open under that ring, and blood is filling up in her mouth, and rolling down her chin and onto her beat up little titties. Vicky is fuckin panic stricken. She's spitting blood, and bloody teeth right out of her mouth, and frantically she starts crying out, “Johnny, you are lucky to have a real woman like Mary, with big, sexy tits, instead of a mine with my pathetic little golf ball sized tits.  Johnny, Mary is my Mistress, and I am her slave, and I'll do whatever Mistress Mary tells me to do.”

I scream, “now lower your panties slave.” Obediently Vicky lowers her panties and she kicks them off of her foot. I spin tough Mistress Vicky around so that her back is to me, and I slide my left hand in between this little bitch's legs from behind. Then I take my middle finger, the one with Vicky's wedding ring on it, and I plunge that ring right into Vicky's cxnt. Vicky lets out a half shocked, and half turned on “OOOHHH,” as she feels her very own cold metal wedding ring sliding deeper and deeper into her cxnt, and I start fucking her, with her wedding ring. I'm plowing that big, metal ring in and out and in and out of her wet pussy, and Vicky is moaning and letting out those sexy little noises. “AAHH, AAHH, AAHH.” I look around and I can see Vicky's big, hard erect nipples, and I start laughing as I hold her right up in front of you Johnny, and I scream, “Look at her Johnny, Look at your tough Mistress wife now Johnny, she thought that she was such a tough Mistress. Look at her now Johnny, she doesn't look so tough any more, does she Johnny.”

I look at Johnny, and I can see that his cock is so big, and so hard that it's trying to bust out of his tight jeans. Dominating, and fucking Vicky right in front of her very own husband, right in front of the man that I am so in love with has my pussy overflowing with my hot juices. Vicky starts dry squirting, “OOOHHH, OOOHHH, OOOHHH.” She squirting and squirting right on my finger, right on her wedding ring. Then she starts shaking as she starts squirting and squirting over and over again. She's howling like a wounded jungle animal as I fuck her into one explosive orgasm after another, right on my finger, right on her wedding ring, right in front of Johnny, and right in front of all of her slaves, and everyone else that is there. I make the bitch cum, and she thinks that I'm finished with her as I pull my finger out of her cxnt. I laugh and I scream, “You think this is over. I'm far from finished with you yet you whore.” I hold my fist in Vicky's face screaming, “now lick my wedding ring clean you slut.” Vicky is totally submissive to me now, and she sticks her tongue out and she starts licking her cum and juices right off of my new wedding ring. She licks the ring until she licks it clean. I walk Johnny over to the queens chair that Mistress Vicky was sitting on when we first came in, and I scream, “Johnny, take your pants off and sit down on the chair.

Johnny is sitting on the chair, and his big, hard, erect cock is standing straight up in the air. I walk over and I lower myself down onto Johnny's cock. Johnny's cock is sinking deeper and deeper into my cxnt, and I scream, “Now show your wife how you cum for a real woman. My tits are bouncing up and down as I'm fucking my man. Johnny starts dry squirting , then he starts screaming like a wounded jungle animal as he starts exploding over and over again inside of my cxnt. Johnny fills my cxnt up with his hot cum, and I scream, “lay down Vicky, lay down on your back as she does, and I leap up off of Johnny's  big, beautiful cock, and I hold my pussy muscles tight as I jump right onto Vicky's face, and I start laughing as I scream, “alright Mistress Vicky, lick and suck every last drop of your husband's hot cum out of my cxnt, because that is the closest you're ever going to get to Johnny's cock again.

Johnny, I feel your wife's tongue slide into my cum filled cxnt. She starts licking my pussy, feverishly like a dog licking its master. She licks me over and over again until I start exploding over and over again, right on her face. Then I get up off of the beat up little whore, screaming, “who's the whore now Vicky. You're the whore, licking your husband's cum out of my cxnt.” I grab Johnny's hand and we walk out of the dungeon..........

Offline ingritstepanek

« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2016, 09:09:38 AM »
wow, beautiful story, beautiful sex finisch I like that

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2016, 02:37:08 AM »
Go Mary

Offline cflover

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #5 on: November 01, 2016, 08:18:53 AM »
Like Mary destroy Johnny's ex wife  :)

Offline MistressVicky

• God Member
  • Mistress Vicky
« Reply #6 on: November 06, 2016, 10:42:48 PM »

Johnny and I have been fighting. I think Johnny knows that I could beat Mary up, but Mary is very hot, and if he needed to find a women to humiliate me, Mary was a good choice. Very hot story.