News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

IRL-Topless-Catfight outdoor

• 14 Replies

Offline Fabienne_only

IRL-Topless-Catfight outdoor
« on: October 30, 2016, 03:16:21 PM »
I received a message from a bitch named Verena. She wrote to me, I`d just be a bigmouth-slut and would not dare to compete against her in a IRL Outdoor-Catfight.
Verena lives with her husband only 65 kilometers away from me, so I challenged her to a catfight.
Four weeks ago, we met in a small forest near her and fought against each other.

I know now how the fight ended, but I would be interested your assessment.
The pictures show us just before the fight. We have fought topless each other.
What do you think … which of the statements are true?

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
Re: IRL-Topless-Catfight outdoor
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2016, 04:51:21 PM »
Team Verena

Offline Miller Man

« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2016, 07:35:18 AM »
I love that you are both wearing glasses...
The first pictures, fabienne is sleepwalking, and Verena is sexy, but not tough. Not much of a fight.
The second pictures, Fabienne and Verena both ready for a fight , over a man.
Verena defeats Fabinee

Offline Fabienne_only

« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2016, 06:35:24 PM »
I love that you are both wearing glasses...
The first pictures, fabienne is sleepwalking, and Verena is sexy, but not tough. Not much of a fight.
The second pictures, Fabienne and Verena both ready for a fight , over a man.
Verena defeats Fabinee

Yes, we both wear glasses, but for the catfight we took them off.  ;)

Offline Fabienne_only

« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2016, 06:36:32 PM »
Fabienne wins it convincingly at 23 minutes and is better looking with better body 

:-* Uuhhh, thank you!  ;)

franceirl

« Reply #5 on: October 31, 2016, 06:45:46 PM »
i hope you breastsmothered her  ;)

Offline yora

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: October 31, 2016, 08:10:54 PM »
Every option suggests that this event was brilliant.

Offline Remington_fights

• Bring it bitches
« Reply #7 on: November 02, 2016, 06:16:21 PM »
Any pics of this fight and I love to figtht either one of them
Remington

Sophies Cees

« Reply #8 on: November 02, 2016, 06:20:20 PM »
You would beat them both Remy!!! Go girl.

Offline Remington_fights

• Bring it bitches
« Reply #9 on: November 03, 2016, 11:35:22 AM »
Thanks we tag team up and kick their butts
Remington

Offline Miller Man

« Reply #10 on: November 05, 2016, 05:13:24 PM »
The rematch occurs with glasses on...

Offline yora

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: November 07, 2016, 05:03:18 PM »
Now that the poll has closed we shall surly find out what really happened.

I hope no detail is omitted, no matter how small.

Offline Fabienne_only

« Reply #12 on: November 08, 2016, 05:22:11 PM »
Of course, you have a right to know how the fight has ended and I will not deprive you of it. Just do not expect a detailed story, because my English is not good enough.

First I would like to say that the tendency of your vote was exactly the way I expected it to be. I´m bigger, heavier and Verena physically quite superior.

I went with my fiancé to the agreed meeting place, where Verena was already waiting for us with her guy. We had previously agreed that we would fight against each other topless in a panty and boots.

I got out of the car and went straight to her. Quickly a before-photo, then we went on it!

In the first part of the statements you are right! I pulled her head down by her hair, took her in a headlock and struck her several times hard and nasty in the face. Verena's nose began to bleed. Everything went according to plan!

But then she punched me hard in the tits and pushed her knee several times against my thigh. I was forced to leave them out of the headlock. With both hands Verena grab me in the hair, pulled and hurled me around and I fell to the ground. Immediately she was there ... and before I knew, my head was stuck between her strong thighs! She pulled my face to her cxnt and hit me on the back of the head, at the same time she rammed her boots a few times in my back. I was pretty helpless and subdued at this moment.

So you were wrong in the second statement, because it was me, who was between Verena's legs and had to smell her pussy!

Then she turned me on my back and squatted on my upper body. My arms fixed her with her legs on the ground, my head was again between her thighs and I did not get there! Verena was able to hit me with both (open) hands, tug at my hair and grab backwards to slapping, pinching and squeezing my big tits! It was terrible! I got about 40 to 50 faceslaps within a very short time... forehand and backhand! My head flew from one side to the other! Never before I was in such a situation! Verena slapped the living shit out of my head!

I was dazed and barely able to fight… what Verena was aware of after the drumfire to my face! She descended from me and kicked me several times into the upper body. As I rolled onto my stomach, she grabbed me by the hair and dragged me across the forest floor on all fours. An extremely humiliating situation for me, but I was too dazed to fight against it.

In this third statement, you have seen me in the leadership role and I've also thought of myself it would be ... but also you were wrong!

I was totally surprised how fast and how hard this dirty slut got me! With an overstretched neck, which caused me extreme pain, I finally had to give up lamentably wailing ... and let the scorn and mockery go over me!

My fiancé has stopped the time and I was dealt by this little bitch in 8 minutes and 15 seconds! This was my most shameful defeat so far!

I was totally pissed off and immediately after the after-photo I go into our car and just wanted to get away from there.

Sorry guys, but I have to admit that this blonde witch has kicked my ass!   :-[ :-\ :'(

Offline yora

• God Member
« Reply #13 on: November 09, 2016, 08:47:23 AM »
8 minutes 15 seconds is a long time to be taking and giving so much punishment.  Looks like Verena took a beating too. A very rough and nasty match indeed. 

Thank you for sharing.

FawnL

« Reply #14 on: November 09, 2016, 08:34:00 PM »
..Fabienne, looking tougher...but Verena's boots are much nicer....so not a surprise she won..!!   ;D ;D ;D ;D
« Last Edit: November 09, 2016, 08:37:02 PM by FawnL »