News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Natalia vs Apple: the third and final poll.

• 24 Replies

Offline The Boss Bitch

• The CEO and HNIC
Re: Natalia vs Apple: the third and final poll.
« Reply #15 on: November 06, 2016, 02:31:50 PM »
That sexy Asian bitch is gonna take it  ;)

Offline Raycat

• God Member
« Reply #16 on: November 07, 2016, 06:48:56 AM »
Nathalia loses badly. Look at her ass. It is soft and mushy. Lack of muscles. A pudding ass. Flabby and weak, pale meat.

Offline shawntx

« Reply #17 on: November 07, 2016, 08:32:21 AM »
carl i'm calling you out.

Offline Nattie-Silk Property

• God Member
« Reply #18 on: November 07, 2016, 11:47:59 PM »

Well thanks for the vote of confidence "sexy bitch". My opponent seems to have gone a little quite since she's being held in my leg scissors. Maybe time I started to mess with her and get some noise out of her...what do you think?

your weak scissors could never beat me, bitch. this is a travesty, and you know it!

• God Member
« Reply #19 on: November 08, 2016, 11:44:36 PM »

Well thanks for the vote of confidence "sexy bitch". My opponent seems to have gone a little quite since she's being held in my leg scissors. Maybe time I started to mess with her and get some noise out of her...what do you think?

your weak scissors could never beat me, bitch. this is a travesty, and you know it!

A travesty with a margin of almost 30 and it's happened twice??? I'd suggest you learn from your mistakes this time blondie...and to help you learn I'd better teach you a harsh lesson this time...but for now I'm just going to keep tormenting you whilst you're trapped in my leg scissors.

"Unnnghhhh....ooowwwww, fuccckkk! You filthy Asian bitch...I can't believe I've lost to you!"  :'( >:( :-[

Slapping your thighs as you crush the air from me.

Offline kelly-Silk “Imp”ress

« Reply #20 on: November 09, 2016, 04:15:06 PM »
Great win, Apple! blondie here looks like she will learn the hard way what happens to overgrown white bitches that get cocky!  ;D

• God Member
« Reply #21 on: November 09, 2016, 08:24:05 PM »

A travesty with a margin of almost 30 and it's happened twice??? I'd suggest you learn from your mistakes this time blondie...and to help you learn I'd better teach you a harsh lesson this time...but for now I'm just going to keep tormenting you whilst you're trapped in my leg scissors.

"Unnnghhhh....ooowwwww, fuccckkk! You filthy Asian bitch...I can't believe I've lost to you!"  :'( >:( :-[

Slapping your thighs as you crush the air from me.

As I hear you utter the words "filthy" and "Asian" I tighten my scissor grip around your soft belly, crushing you harder. With one free hand I grab a chunk of your blonde hair and pull your head towards my face. With my other free hand I pull apart your bikini top, revealing your distinctly average sized white titties. I put my mouth to your ear and as I pinch one of your nipples I whisper into your ear "you're going to pay for that comment sweetie".

wheezing, my face turning red. shaking my head in pain as you assault my nipples. ''uunnnn....oooohhh!''

• God Member
« Reply #22 on: November 10, 2016, 09:24:50 PM »
"You aren't going anywhere blondie until you utter the words that we agreed to say if we lost...now come on sweetie, everyone's waiting for ya :-*"

Groaning, my face beet red. "Uunnng.....ohhh fucckkkk! O...ok! Ok! You win, Apple! I....I'm your bitch!" Turning my face away, whimpering.

• God Member
« Reply #23 on: November 12, 2016, 10:22:44 PM »
"Yes you are" I twist your nipple harder and force your head back towards me and look at you in your tear filled eyes and lick a tear from your cheek..."you shouldn't be so surprised babe, you should have known this was coming".

I release my scissors hold and and my grip on your nipple and slowly rise to the floor as you lay still on the floor. "On your knees loser and hand over your top and those bottoms, I'm going to leave you with a reminder just in case you're crazy enough to challenge me again...I guess I've got to be cruel to be kind to you".   

Curling up onto my side as you finally release your hold. Coughing raggedly, holding my aching ribs. Groaning weakly into the floor as you inform me that we're not done. I pound my fist impotently on the floor, humiliated, angry and utterly out of options. Struggling out of my sweaty, disheveled under things, I force myself to my knees. Depositing my outfit at your feet silently, head lowered. My tangled hair hanging before my eyes, hiding my puffy, swollen face.

Offline DogWithABone

• God Member
  • No matter where you go, there you are.
« Reply #24 on: November 13, 2016, 01:26:18 AM »
I guess an Apple a day isn't always good for you.  ;)
RIP the account of Sophie Cees.