News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Hairpulling and Titpulling championship

• 53 Replies

Offline marlu Queen

• God Member
Re: Hairpulling and Titpulling championship
« Reply #15 on: November 08, 2016, 07:08:37 PM »
Lets go CaitlinGoesHard... come here and lets fight... if you dare... dirty bitch...
Proud to be a member of Vicious Fighters - VF Rules !!!

Offline Laurie_Catfighter

• You know I am the Hottest Girl here Jealous !!!
    • Facebook
« Reply #16 on: November 08, 2016, 07:36:56 PM »
Oh My I am Losing.......... ::)

I guess it does pay to put yourself about all around FCF Sophies

Well a while to go yet, but I guess whatever happens I am still going to take some of your hair.........reaching for your soft silky hair yanking hard as it comes away in my hand..........oh dear  

Sophies Cees

« Reply #17 on: November 08, 2016, 07:53:32 PM »
Oh My I am Losing.......... ::)

I guess it does pay to put yourself about all around FCF Sophies

Well a while to go yet, but I guess whatever happens I am still going to take some of your hair.........reaching for your soft silky hair yanking hard as it comes away in my hand..........oh dear  

Pay really??  bitch!!. I retaliate by twisting you right nipple a little harder. I think  I do your left nipple now with the other hand in your skanky hair.!! Loser!!

Offline Lornafights

« Reply #18 on: November 08, 2016, 08:03:49 PM »
Hahaha Laurie_Catfighter  :D

Seems there is more than one Girl (Annette_cf) on the site that must do a few favours  ;) so when it comes to these it helps !

I am so happy I got that Bitch Annette, I know she would agree that there is true hatred between us and this is a little side course because we have so much to settle away from here.

Raising both my manicured hands, reaching for the sluts greasy hair, yanking with all my might ! dragging the bitch towards me (Your losing your hair no matter what here). With my other free hand I grab her tit digging my nails in hard BITCH

Oh can we go for faces  ::)   

Annette_CF

« Reply #19 on: November 08, 2016, 11:30:10 PM »
Hahaha Laurie_Catfighter  :D

Seems there is more than one Girl (Annette_cf) on the site that must do a few favours  ;) so when it comes to these it helps !

I am so happy I got that Bitch Annette, I know she would agree that there is true hatred between us and this is a little side course because we have so much to settle away from here.

Raising both my manicured hands, reaching for the sluts greasy hair, yanking with all my might ! dragging the bitch towards me (Your losing your hair no matter what here). With my other free hand I grab her tit digging my nails in hard BITCH

Oh can we go for faces  ::)   

"Oh, you dumb cxnt, of course not"  I snarl as I get a new grip on your ratty hair at your forehead, pulling your head down as my other hand grabs your nipple, and pinches and pulls up on it as hard as I can, stretching your tit.

supermilfighter

« Reply #20 on: November 09, 2016, 06:38:46 AM »
This milf is strong  I feel  my  hair give her hand on my tit useing her height agaisnt her I jerk her head straight down ripping alot out I grab the  back of hair twisting her head my left hand grabs ger bigger left tit my nails dig in and I pull straight down we both on our feet in thethe room circling
the girl is strong, but I'm stronger, I grab with my nails, his left nipple and use it like a tap, it around to the right and left without mercy, while with the other hand ripping strands of locks

strongantonia

« Reply #21 on: November 09, 2016, 07:21:02 AM »
I see after one day my adversary in difficult...she does't react, poor girl...SesmicFighter is crying....and I see I'm leading this poll in general, good...I hope to meet a more agressive fighter in the second rounds.

Offline leslie k

• God Member
  • property of Miss Kim
« Reply #22 on: November 09, 2016, 10:19:23 PM »
Elin is a pretty tough opponent for a kitten half my age and she may have the upper hand now. But this is far from over and she'll find out she's in a war with a hot and feisty cougar!!

Offline Angie-39

• God Member
  • My Public Whipping
« Reply #23 on: November 09, 2016, 11:20:15 PM »
OK, so I've ripped AkikoJ tits off.  Now what?

Offline Remington_fights

• Bring it bitches
« Reply #24 on: November 10, 2016, 01:11:23 AM »
I jerk two hand fulsl on super milf fighter hair out and drip them I scream out in pain I grab her bigger tits museing my nails I claw them pulling down then I pull her bigg nipple hard like I milking a cow My left hand grabs her hair as I push her into the wall"fucking old cow I am going your tits off and hair out "
Remington

Offline Remington_fights

• Bring it bitches
« Reply #25 on: November 10, 2016, 01:12:17 AM »
Supermilffighter I going make you earn this victory because I am done done yet loser
Remington

strongantonia

« Reply #26 on: November 10, 2016, 05:51:05 AM »
my poor adversary is in great pain...my nails are working well on her tit and my left hand is twisting her hair,,,,I feel she is beaten....and I can see the other couple fighting....whi will be my next adversary?....Mery and Paffi are fighting hardly...both can win...clear winner are Angi, Sophie that is destroing Laurie, CaitlinGoesHard and Brooke Adams...and two other that I don't know...mmmm   CaitlinGoesHard and Angi are the real adversaries for me ...I think...

Sophies Cees

« Reply #27 on: November 10, 2016, 06:01:04 AM »
My rival Laurie  is done !!!  one hand  pulling an twisting her red, sore nipple the other hand on the side of her head pulling and yanking ferociously. She no longer grips me as she waves her hands in desperation. Her yelps and screams echo through the room!!

supermilfighter

« Reply #28 on: November 10, 2016, 12:50:36 PM »
ahhhhhhhhhh little bitch, you push me against the wall but I take advantage of my more weight-moving situation, by putting you to the wall, and pulling your nipple always stronger than ever, milking it without mercy

paffy

« Reply #29 on: November 10, 2016, 12:54:35 PM »
ahhahaha Mary you can't compete with me, i'm too strong for you