News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Request for Boris (cflover) Wife Dana vs Mistress Vicky

• 2 Replies

Offline MistressVicky

• God Member
  • Mistress Vicky
Request for Boris (cflover) Wife Dana vs Mistress Vicky
« on: November 09, 2016, 09:53:10 PM »

Wife Dana 46 yo, 5'3", 120 lbs

Offline MistressVicky

• God Member
  • Mistress Vicky
Re: Request for Boris (cflover) Wife Dana vs Mistress Vicky
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2016, 09:55:57 PM »

Mistress Vicky 5', 100 lbs, 32 B

Offline MistressVicky

• God Member
  • Mistress Vicky
Re: Request for Boris (cflover) Wife Dana vs Mistress Vicky
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2016, 09:56:49 PM »

My name is Dana. I'm a biker woman, and my husband Boris is a biker. Getting into a bar room brawl with another woman is the ultimate high. First of all Boris loves to watch two women fight, until one woman forces the other woman to be her slave. I'm bi-sexual and I really get off dominating another woman, and humiliating her in front of Boris, and a crowd of people. There are all kinds of reasons that I've gotten into bar room brawls. I've had 7 knock down/drag outs in bars, and I have won 6. Even the fight that I lost, the other woman was almost as bloody and hurt as I was. I love to use dildos on bitch's, and I love getting eaten out, or licked into orgasm.

So we're away for my cousin's wedding. The wedding is on Sunday afternoon, and there was a big dinner so that the two families can meet. We get seated with this other couple. The little red head is really hot for a 45 years old woman. We start talking and the little red head is like speeding, and crazy and mouthy. It didn't take more than 10 minutes before I was thinking how I want to sit on this big mouths face, and shut her up for a while, but them the conversation changed. It seems like this little 5', 100 lbs, 32 B hottie is a Mistress. She's talking about how tough she is, and that she gets into fist fights all the time, and you would never expect it from a tiny, skinny woman like her, but she is crazy and she has had boxing lessons, and she had fought in some private fight club. She was bragging how she was well known for making the women that she beats up, into her slaves. Vicky, I mean Mistress Vicky's husband is cute, and I can see his cock trying to bust out of his pants. At one point later in the evening Boris asks Vicky to dance. I'm sitting in my white, low cut, spaghetti strap blouse, and I lean right over and put my face down on Johnny's big, hard cock, and tell him how badly I would like to leave with him right now.

I got Johnny out of there, and we went to a motel. Johnny's cell phone started going off, but I grab it and turn it on silent. We take our clothes off, and Johnny pulls me close to him, and he tells me how beautiful I am, and how my sexy body and big sexy tits has his cock so hard, but that didn't do much to get us going. So I grabbed Johnny's big, hard cock, wrapping my hand around it. I squeeze Johnny's cock saying, “you wanna see me have a fist fight with your hot, sexy little tough wife. You wanna see the tough Mistress, fight the big, biker chick. You wanna see both of us all bloody, and with our clothes ripped off. I was so passionate, I was telling Johnny my fantasies, and his fantasies too. Occasionally Johnny gave me some information. Like when he tells me that Vicky wears big, heavy rings on both of her hands, and he has seen Vicky beat other women up with her rings. I show Johnny my two fists, and I tell him, “I wear big, heavy rings too Johnny. I'll bash your wife's face in with these rings. I'll beat her up over and over again Johnny, until I have your wife crying, and begging, and she'll be begging me to take her rings.

It was almost a role play. Johnny was convinced that Vicky is a tough Mistress, and she dominates so many women. He keeps telling me how Vicky beat this woman bloody, and that woman bloody. The role play got so hot. I told Johnny that I'm 5'4”, I'll strip his wife naked, and I sit my moist pussy down right on Vicky's stomach, and then I raise up and I hold my soaking wet pussy only inches over Vicky's face screaming, “kiss it, kiss my cxnt in front of Johnny. Then I make Vicky lick and kiss my pussy until I have a bell ringing orgasm. Johnny and I were glistening in sweat, and breathing hard, and Johnny says, “and Vicky turns you over onto your stomach on the ground, and she holds the dildo right up to your anus, and Vicky plows it into you. She starts fucking you up your ass with the strap on, right in front of me, and Boris, and a whole crowd of bikers. That's when first I start exploding over and over again, and so did Johnny. I put on the same white  blouse and a black leather micro mini skirt. I fixed my hair and makeup, and neither me or Johnny said a word about what is bound to happen when we get back to the bar. 

Part-2
Things really come to a fuckin head when me and Johnny arrive at the crowded bar. I didn't want to give this skinny little bitch any time to prepare to fight. So I walk right up to her screaming, “do you have a problem you skinny little slut.” I didn't know what hit me. It all happened so fast. One second I'm watching her standing there, and before I could blink, I can see Vicky's left fist coming, “bang,” right into my face, right into my nose, swinging my head back and forth. Vicky grabs my blouse with her right hand, and she starts “bang, bang, bang, bang,” hammering my nose with her fist. Back and forth my head is going, swinging back and forth like a floppy doll under Vicky's punches. She's bashing her big, heavy rings into my nose over and over again until blood is really rolling out of my nose. Then she pulls me forward and she grabs my blouse with her left hand too, and she holds me up right in front of herself, screaming right in my shocked face, “I'm going to punch you silly bitch, and then I'm going to humiliate you right in front of everyone.” She shoves me back hard. My blouse rips right off of my chest in Vicky's hands, and I stumble backwards on my high heels, and I almost fall over. I'm standing there with blood rolling down my face, and I put my hand to my nose screaming, “look at what you did to me you skinny little bitch, I”m bleeding.”

I look up just in time to see Vicky coming right at me. She leaps right onto me, wrapping her hands through my hair with both of her hands, and she starts wrenching my head back and forth and back and forth. She's ripping my hair right out of my head, and I'm screaming, “AAHH, AAHH, LET GO,” as I go stumbling backwards on my high heels under the weight of her, until I lose my balance and I fall right over onto my back on the ground, and Vicky is right on top of me. She sits up on my stomach, and she starts punching me in my face. Right fist, “bam,” left eye, left fist, “bam,” right eye. Instantly my eyes start to turn pink and get all puffy. Vicky screams, “I'm going to blacken your eyes you bitch.”

My hands are free, and I reach up and I grab Vicky by her hair, and I buck and I kick, and I manage to pull Vicky off of me, and now I get on top of Vicky, and I grab her wrists and hold them down on the cement. Then I raise up over Vicky, pinning her arms with my knees. Now I”m really infuriated, and now I really wanna knock Vicky's face in. I start punching her eyes, right fist, “bam,” left eye, left fist, “bam,” right eye. Now it's Vicky's eyes that start to turn pink and get all puffy. I scream, “now who's eyes are going to get punched black and blue Vicky.” I start punching Vicky's face, right fist, left eye, left fist, right eye, “boom, boom, boom, boom,” back and forth and back and forth. I punch Vicky's eyes, until Vicky's eyes are swollen and black and blue, and Vicky has bloody red welt marks on her cheeks, under her eyes from the big rings on my fingers. I grab Vicky's hair with both of my hands, and I yank her head up, screaming right in Vicky's shocked face, “I'm really going to enjoy this Vicky you skinny weak bitch. I'm going to adjust your attitude. When I”m finished with you bitch, you're going to be begging me humiliate you.” Vicky's face is red in humiliation is bucking, and kicking and screaming, “get off of me bitch, fuckin get off of me.

I grab Vicky's hair and I wrench her head up off of the tile floor, screaming right in Vicky's face, “I'm going to knock you silly you skinny little bitch, over and over again, until you won't even know where you are any more.” I'm crazy, and I start fuckin “bang, bang, bang, bang,” cracking her fuckin skull against the acrylic tile floor. I'm bouncing her fuckin head over and over again against the floor until first Vicky is seeing stars, fuckin stars, and her eyes start swimming around in her head, and she starts crying out, “STOP, PLEASE STOP.” I do stop, and I jerk her head up, screaming right in Vicky's face. Alright Vicky, you want me to stop beating you up. Then tell Johnny that you're my slave. Tell your husband that you are going to do whatever I tell you to do, and from now on you weak, submissive little bitch, you're going to refer to me as your Mistress, do you understand me.” Vicky is normally quite dominant. She's used to telling people what to do, not being told what to do. Vicky's eyes water up. Tears are welling in her eyes, and feebly she's crying out, “please let me go. You win, please let me go.”

I raise up and I let Vicky's left hand out from under my knees, and I grab Vicky's hand, and then I start to take Vicky's ring. I pull one at a time, each of Vicky's big rings off of her fingers, and I put her ring on my own left hand. Then I grab her right hand, and I hold it up in the air, and I have to laugh at how weak and pathetic she looks now, as I start ripping her big rings off of her right hand too. I put Vicky's rings on my right hand. Now I have brass knuckles on my fists, and insanely I take my left fist and I start “bang, bang, bang, bang,” smashing those rings into Vicky's nose until you can hear the bone of her nose break, and first blood starts gushing out of Vicky's nose, and then Vicky gets scared, and desperately she starts crying like a baby, and screaming, “PLEASE, I'M YOUR SLAVE MISTRESS. I'M YOUR FUCKIN SLAVE MISTRESS. I'LL DO WHATEVER YOU TELL ME TO DO MISTRESS.” I get up off of Vicky, and Vicky is crying like a little girl. I walk over and I grab my pocketbook.

I take out my big, strap on dildo, and I strap it right onto myself, and I start laughing as I scream, “get on your hands and knees in front of me you submissive whore, you're going to suck my cock until I cum.” The crowd starts cheering louder and louder as Vicky gets down on her knees right in front of me, and she grabs that big cock with both of her hands, and she holds it right up to her mouth, and she starts sucking it, like she's sucks a mans cock. Vicky's head is bobbing up and down and up and down. Then I pull the cock out of Vicky's mouth, and I grab Vicky by her fuckin hair, and I pull her standing straight up on her feet. Vicky cry's out, “STOP.” I guide the point of the dildo right up to Vicky's anus, and then I shove it in. I plow that big, ard cock right into Vicky's ass hole. Vicky raises up onto her tippy toes, and tears start overflowing out of her eyes, as she starts leaping, jumping, twisting, trying to dance off of the big cock, desperately crying out, “get it out, please get it out, you're hurting me.”

I sit down on a chair, and Vicky is sitting right on top of me, right on that rubber cock. I scream, “bounce bitch, I want everyone to see you fuck yourself on the strap on you whore.” Vicky is bouncing on my lap. She's fucking herself with that cock. I laugh and I scream, “now all of your guys line up.” The guys are cheering as they line up, and then I scream, “alright, one at a time, drop your drawers, this little whore is going to suck each and every one of you into orgasm. The bikers are all lined up in the bar, and the first biker walks right up to Vicky, and he lowers his pants and underwear, and he shoves his big hard cock into Vicky's mouth. Vicky is sitting on the cock, bouncing on it, and the bikers cock is on her mouth, and Vicky is sucking him off. She blows the biker until he explodes right into her mouth. One biker after another walks up to her, puts his cock into her mouth, and she sucks them into orgasm.

Then I pull the dildo out of Vicky's ass hole, and I strap that big cock into Vicky's hot, cum filled mouth, and I strap it right into her mouth, and I make the stupid little bitch sit and suck on the dildo as she watches me, as I first let Boris fuck me up my ass with his big, hard cock, and then I let Johnny fill my cxnt with his hot cum. I take the strap on out of Vicky's mouth, and first I force her to lick every last drop of Boris' hot cum out of my ass hole, and then I force her to lick every last drop of Johnny's hot cum out of my cxnt. Vicky is lying on the floor of the bar, with blood, and her black eye makeup, and her tears streaming down her face, and hot cum all over her face, and Vicky is desperately trying to spit hot cum and the disgusting taste out of her mouth as the crowd is cheering and cheering. 

I lean over Vicky and I laugh as I say, “what's the matter Mistress Vicky, you seem to be overflowing with cum. Then I hold my cxnt right over Vicky's face, and I take my left fist and I pound it, “boom,” right into Vicky's stomach, and as Vicky's mouth hangs open as she try's to catch her breath, I start urinating right in her mouth, and right on her face. Vicky's mouth has my warm piss overflowing and dripping all over her, and she starts gagging. Everyone is cheering and screaming as they all looks down and see's what's left of tough Mistress Vicky, after I have drained every last drop of her dignity from her...............

When It's time to leave I make Vicky crawl out to my car. Boris rode his bike, but I took Vicky in my car to the apartment. When Boris is good I let the sexy little bitch suck Boris off, just so that he gets some variety. I keep tough little Mistress Vicky around to lick my cxnt clean when Boris fills me up with his hot cum. Vicky is my slave, she cooks, cleans and does whatever I tell her to do. The best thing about this little whore is that when Boris isn't around, I have Vicky to get me off, and she's getting really good as time goes on..........................