News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

petitesela vs Shanna86 NHB KO wins

• 20 Replies

Offline Shanna86

petitesela vs Shanna86 NHB KO wins
« on: November 13, 2016, 02:41:01 AM »
Well I can't believe this stupid skinny little bitch, petitesela, wants to take me on.

This is no holds barred and a KO wins the match. I'm gonna take my time whopping this little squirt. Then I'll take my time knocking her out slowly with my ass on her puny little face.

petitesela 5'3" 85 lbs -VS- me Shanna86 5"11" 260 lbs

{alt}

{alt}

Damn this is gonna be fun!!!

Offline Drake

Re: petitesela vs Shanna86 NHB KO wins
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2016, 03:16:11 AM »
Holy shit!! 85 pound sela has absolutely no chance here.

sela, you may want to have an ambulance waiting at the end of the fight..... good luck!!!

Offline Old black man

• God Member
  • You have a perfect ass my dear. Nothing is sexier.
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2016, 03:47:51 AM »
The word that instanly popped into my mind is slaughter. I wish you a speedy recovery sela.

Offline KittyMeow

• KittyMeow
« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2016, 04:38:22 AM »
OMG!!!  :o  what a mismatch!

sorry sela ~ i think this big fat ass bully is going to destroy you, but good luck anyway  :-\

Offline Shanna86

« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2016, 04:58:38 AM »
Yo Kitty! Who you calling a big fat ass bully? This little fool wanted to fight so I'm given her a whopping.

I'll open a can of whop ass on you scrawny little Asian ass and you can put you money where your mouth is and you mouth is gonna end up under my big fat ass! I'll show you a mismatch, bitch!

Come on now. You wanna take me on?

Offline Shanna86

« Reply #5 on: November 13, 2016, 01:03:43 PM »
Yo, I'll show you skinny ass over strained joints while I'm twisting you into a knot!

You gonna need to do more than tap on me bitch, and the only time you see me down on my knees is when I be sitting on you face watching you squirm around until you ass passes out cold. And I might just make you ass pass out over and over til I get bored with it.

and don't be pretending you don't like it. I done read some you stuff on here and everybody know you a pain slut, so why you don't just admit it and thank me for whopping you ass real good?

Offline Shanna86

« Reply #6 on: November 13, 2016, 11:26:44 PM »
Yo, I'll show you skinny ass over strained joints while I'm twisting you into a knot!

You gonna need to do more than tap on me bitch, and the only time you see me down on my knees is when I be sitting on you face watching you squirm around until you ass passes out cold. And I might just make you ass pass out over and over til I get bored with it.

and don't be pretending you don't like it. I done read some you stuff on here and everybody know you a pain slut, so why you don't just admit it and thank me for whopping you ass real good?
You can bend and twist me I dont break. You wont smother me because I will fight dirty. Teeth will make you think about trying to sit down on me again. As for the pain stuff.. there has been alot written about me, I like the attention and the fun .. but I didnt write the stories. I fight to win .. and I win alot because fat asses like you underestimate me.

I admit I don't always win, but even when I lose it comes at a cost to my opponent. So keep running around the ring trying to catch me as I skip around you tagging your knees with kicks and making you squeal with a some open handed slaps to those saggy tits of yours. Getting tired yet?

Yo, you wanna run round the ring, I'll just let you wear yourself out. I ain't even breaking a sweat on a scrawny little twig like you. Hell, I could snap you in two if I wanted, but I'd rather take my time and watch you suffer. And if you try to use teeth on my I'll break that jaw of yours and then sit on your face for a nice long ride. Wont be the first jaw breaker for me.

You try and fight dirty I'll mess you ass up bad! You be leaving on a stretcher if you pull that shit with me.

Offline Drake

« Reply #7 on: November 14, 2016, 12:08:10 AM »
Yep..... sounds like little Sela may just be leaving in an ambulance after all.

Sela may want to rethink the teeth as a weapon idea... yeah, that would really turn this into a blood bath  :-\

Sophies Cees

« Reply #8 on: November 14, 2016, 05:39:51 AM »
You can bend and twist me I dont break. You wont smother me because I will fight dirty. Teeth will make you think about trying to sit down on me again. As for the pain stuff.. there has been alot written about me, I like the attention and the fun .. but I didnt write the stories. I fight to win .. and I win alot because fat asses like you underestimate me.

I admit I don't always win, but even when I lose it comes at a cost to my opponent. So keep running around the ring trying to catch me as I skip around you tagging your knees with kicks and making you squeal with a some open handed slaps to those saggy tits of yours. Getting tired yet?
[/q

Yo, you wanna run round the ring, I'll just let you wear yourself out. I ain't even breaking a sweat on a scrawny little twig like you. Hell, I could snap you in two if I wanted, but I'd rather take my time and watch you suffer. And if you try to use teeth on my I'll break that jaw of yours and then sit on your face for a nice long ride. Wont be the first jaw breaker for me.

You try and fight dirty I'll mess you ass up bad! You be leaving on a stretcher if you pull that shit with me.
I would only be running around if you are chasing me. I think you broke a sweat just talking. The ring can get pretty big when someone like you wobbles around trying to swimmer ... I wont get tired out .. especially not before you. Every once in a while I shoot in and tag your thigh and knee with a round kick and in no time at all you will come tumbling down like a tree.
You can threaten me but I am tuff .. I can take it, even if it means a stretcher .. for you. You might need some oxygen after walking around the ring a couple times. Of course I fight dirty .. it is my way of making it a little more even.

Go Sela I'm with you girl!! 

Offline montanamonte

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: November 14, 2016, 06:09:03 AM »
call me crazy but in my world petitesla wins this one. too quick and fast, wears her opponent down and sits her out ;D

Offline Shanna86

« Reply #10 on: November 14, 2016, 03:56:12 PM »

I would only be running around if you are chasing me. I think you broke a sweat just talking. The ring can get pretty big when someone like you wobbles around trying to chase me. I am a jogger and swimmer ... I wont get tired out .. especially not before you. Every once in a while I shoot in and tag your thigh and knee with a round kick and in no time at all you will come tumbling down like a tree.

You can threaten me but I am tuff .. I can take it, even if it means a stretcher .. for you. You might need some oxygen after walking around the ring a couple times. Of course I fight dirty .. it is my way of making it a little more even.

You a little fool thinking you gonna wear me out cause you know how to swim??? Girl, I work in a auto parts warehouse and I lift and carry boxes that are bigger and heavier than your puny ass all day long, and you think you gonna wear me out cuz you go jogging??? All 85 pounds of you??? I ain't the least bit tired, and I can toss you scrawny ass around like a rag doll all day long with one hand and sipping a margarita with the other. Hell, I might even order a pizza while I'm whopping up on you.

You living in a fool's paradise! LOL!!!

Offline Mr.Beefcakes

« Reply #11 on: November 15, 2016, 09:43:07 AM »
Shanna could pin her with one leg. No contest.

Offline Drake

« Reply #12 on: November 15, 2016, 11:20:24 AM »
Sela,

I'm just curious, not choosing sides or anything, but are you still planning to fight dirty with biting and scratching, etc?

Might not be the best option at this point since you're losing pretty bad... Just saying...

Good luck either way

Offline KittyMeow

• KittyMeow
« Reply #13 on: November 16, 2016, 08:39:41 AM »
there's sure no shortage of big fat ass bullies around here  :'(

Offline Shanna86

« Reply #14 on: November 16, 2016, 01:30:30 PM »
Yo Sela, that making you odds more even that I'm gonna have to mess you ass up! I ain't had no plans to use my fist on you, but that how you want it, so you done made you own funeral. I was just gonna take my time twisting and toying with you tiny little ass till you was wore out, but you want it rough, so that how you gonna get it. You gonna end up with you face under my ass either way, so you want it with broken bones, that be you choice.

Yo Kitty, you wanna keep calling me a big fat ass, I be happy to put you on the list of girls who need an ass whopping. Yo, that list is getting long too!