News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Shanna86 vs Hawtbrat Hannah - KO Wins - Loser is the Toy

• 20 Replies

Offline Shanna86

Shanna86 vs Hawtbrat Hannah - KO Wins - Loser is the Toy
« on: November 21, 2016, 10:05:46 PM »
This is a No Rules Ring Fight - Anything Goes - Win by Knock Out - Loser is the Toy

Shanna86 5'10" 260 pounds -vs- Hawtbrat Hannah 5'3" 98 pounds

Now I don't know why all these skinny little white girls keep contacting me and challenging me to a fight. I guess they just need a good whopping!

So, I been looking forward to having my way with this scrawny little girl who don't probably know what she done got herself into.

And she ain't helping her situation none by calling me a "Skankasaurus" no, no, no. I gonna make you pay for that insult when I get my hands on you tiny little ass!

She gonna find out what it mean to have her ass twisted around and pretzel-ized before I finish her off with my ass on her face! I be taking my time and enjoying this shit! I like watching their face turn red while I twist and squeeze the life out of them.

This gonna be fun!!

Hawtbrat Hannah - 5'3" 98 lbs
{alt}

Shanna86 - 5'10" 260 lbs:
{alt}

Offline Shanna86

Re: Shanna86 vs Hawtbrat Hannah - KO Wins - Loser is the Toy
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2016, 10:28:18 PM »
tvguy,

These girls is challenging ME, and I done got me a long waiting list of tiny little girls what needs they ass whopped, so thats what I be doing.

You wanna see two BBW's fight, then go contact two BBW's and set up a fight. My ass is too damn busy.

Offline BarenakedRed

• Hello there. :)
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2016, 10:32:34 PM »
Hannah might use her speed and agility and hit a dropkick, maybe a few other quick moves, but eventually Shanna will catch her and hurt her, and it will just be punishment after that.
-Rach

Offline KittyMeow

• KittyMeow
« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2016, 10:50:54 PM »
yeah, right.... hanna has zero chance of winning this  :-\

Offline Drake

« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2016, 09:31:25 AM »
Hannah is going to be crushed like a grape! Wish I could witness this beat-down.....

Offline RedEnforcer

• God Member
  • New Profile pic by RoxErotique *link below*
« Reply #5 on: November 22, 2016, 03:29:45 PM »
If anybody could win this seemingly lopsided fight it would be Hannah.
"We are all freaks here..stop backbiting each other :)" --nutmeg78

"Red's hair is as breathtaking as a flock of wild cardinals taking flight from a noble hillock." -- sadie

Offline Shanna86

« Reply #6 on: November 22, 2016, 10:15:44 PM »
Yo, That's a lot of talk, Hannah, but when I finished pretzel-izing you and tossing you ass round the ring like a rag doll I'll shut you ass up when I sit my ass down on you face and take a nice long ride. Mmmmm good! You can taste it already...

Offline Old black man

• God Member
  • You have a perfect ass my dear. Nothing is sexier.
« Reply #7 on: November 23, 2016, 03:52:05 AM »
I was starting to think Hannah might win if she had a taser and some pepper spray then thought better of it she would still lose.

Offline Jonica

• God Member
  • Verified Smartass
    • A Dark And Frightening World
« Reply #8 on: November 23, 2016, 03:59:57 AM »
Haha!  What a moron! Kersplat goes Hannah  :-*
What ever you say jellybelly

"Jellybelly" lol

;D
Bad (Bad) Blood (Blood)
The bitch is in her smile.
The lie is on her lips,
Such an evil child.

Offline KittyMeow

• KittyMeow
« Reply #9 on: November 23, 2016, 08:59:15 AM »
yeah, right.... hanna has zero chance of winning this  :-\
No, you have zero chance of winning, cause your to scared to try!

oh yeah? well i may have a zero chance of winning according to you, but you're losing pretty bad, and btw, i'm on the waiting list to fight Shanna, so i'm not too scared to try. and at least i know how to spell "too" instead of "to" you bimbo.

Offline Asian_fighter2k

« Reply #10 on: November 23, 2016, 09:10:32 AM »
I wonder who are voting for hannah?
Who thinks that she can outmatch shanna?
I see no chance for her.
Anyway, prove me wrong hannah, my brain may force me to
think against you but my heart is your supporter.
Being a smaller girl myself I would love to see another smaller one
kicking a big ass.

Discord : asian_fighter#8776

Offline Emytits

• God Member
  • i'm 5'8 150 lbs 36DD
« Reply #11 on: November 23, 2016, 11:43:54 AM »
Shanna crush destroy and humiliate, the loser of Hanna
i love titfight catfight boxing and sexfight

Offline Shanna86

« Reply #12 on: November 23, 2016, 12:15:33 PM »
Yo, That's a lot of talk, Hannah, but when I finished pretzel-izing you and tossing you ass round the ring like a rag doll I'll shut you ass up when I sit my ass down on you face and take a nice long ride. Mmmmm good! You can taste it already...
Your fat ass can fight for like 2 minutes.  Jeez you couldn't even go that long with out thinking about food, PRETZEL QUEEN.  You fat ass is going down and down hard!!!!

Yo Hanna, you living in a dream! I work in a warehouse lifting and carrying boxes that weigh more than you for eight hours a day, you think I gonna wear myself out throwing you 98 pound ass around a wrestling ring??? Hell, I put you ass in a camel clutch with one hand and order a sandwich from Jimmy Johns with the other hand while you squirming around all helpless like a worm on a hook trying to escape.

As for my "fat ass" you gonna get to know it real good, just like my last fight, when I plant my "fat ass" on you face and go for a ride while I be eating my sandwich. That gonna shut you big ass mouth up! Mmmmmm good!

Offline Drake

« Reply #13 on: November 23, 2016, 01:15:32 PM »
Poor little Hanna - denial is not the name of a river in Africa...

Offline Shanna86

« Reply #14 on: November 23, 2016, 07:37:12 PM »
Your fat ass can fight for like 2 minutes.  Jeez you couldn't even go that long with out thinking about food, PRETZEL QUEEN.  You fat ass is going down and down hard!!!!

Yo Hanna, you living in a dream! I work in a warehouse lifting and carrying boxes that weigh more than you for eight hours a day, you think I gonna wear myself out throwing you 98 pound ass around a wrestling ring??? Hell, I put you ass in a camel clutch with one hand and order a sandwich from Jimmy Johns with the other hand while you squirming around all helpless like a worm on a hook trying to escape.

As for my "fat ass" you gonna get to know it real good, just like my last fight, when I plant my "fat ass" on you face and go for a ride while I be eating my sandwich. That gonna shut you big ass mouth up! Mmmmmm good!
You're gonna be eating something bitch, but it aint gonna be your sandwich.  Go ahead take me lightly.  You'll pay for for it!!!!

What damn planet you living on??? You getting you ass whopped solid, and you be making threats???

Just remember, girl... YOU challenged ME and that why you getting you ass whopped up real good! You like to throw insults and talk shit and making threats, and call me names like "Skankasaurus" on account of you ain't got no class.

I ain't done none of that shit. This is you damn fight that YOU wanted, so now you puny ass is getting a whopping! So don't be making me out to be the bad guy.

YOU asked for it, and YOU GOT IT!

And now I gonna sit my big black ass down on you puny little face... Mmmmmmmm good!!!