News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Hairpulling and Titpulling championship quaterfinals

• 61 Replies

Offline Party Aminal

• Not just a prick, a prick with money to spend!
Re: Hairpulling and Titpulling championship quaterfinals
« Reply #30 on: November 28, 2016, 09:18:00 AM »
for the record i specifically express that i will not use any naked pictures of the participants so ....really Busty asian is bending the rules

I don't see what the big deal is.  Tarrant, you didn't use any naked pictures.  For the record, the rules as you wrote it, them, whatever...

- rules are simple one hand in rival's hair one hand on rival's tit and ....pull until one surrender....

Nowhere is there any mention of naked, nude, unclothed, bare, or otherwise uncovered breast, tit, boob, udder SO...really Busty asian, as you call her, is NOT bending the rules. 

I've got a shotgun, a rifle, and a four wheel drive...

Party.Aminal on Trillian.

Sophies Cees

« Reply #31 on: November 28, 2016, 06:12:13 PM »
I feel my adversary change her tactical....shit...she know her work.....I close my lips hard to resist....the pain is terrible...expecially on my boob....the crowd is divided in two parts and I hear the rumor and the incitements....my strong fingers twist really badly the hair of my poor adversary...I see her face in a grimace of pain....and my long nails are digging inside the firm meat of her boob....i fell that one of us is getting to collapse soon.

My tactics are not working against your strength and your size I am weakening and being pushed backwards . Your  hand on my boob is digging in to me ohh. eeeee. ah........... You relentlessly pull my hair out clumps landing on the floor. You have taken over in this fight as you push me and pin my body to the wall in domination. Our now sweaty bodies meet head on as we collide. You are still squeezing and pulling my grip  and streangth  depleted.  You are too strong I say as you pin me against the wall.  breathing and panting and tired..............

Offline Sherri - Jäger Monster

• God Member
  • Find me on Trillian - sherri_jagermonster
« Reply #32 on: November 28, 2016, 06:47:16 PM »
You are too strong I say as you pin me against the wall.  breathing and panting and tired..............

strongantonia is tearing you apart but it is NOTHING compared to what I'm going to do to you sophie.
(\_/) 
(o.O) 
( > < )

Want to try my Jäger Bomb?

Find me on Trillian - sherri_jagermonster

Sophies Cees

« Reply #33 on: November 28, 2016, 10:13:01 PM »
You are too strong I say as you pin me against the wall.  breathing and panting and tired..............

strongantonia is tearing you apart but it is NOTHING compared to what I'm going to do to you sophie.

Joking right???

Offline tarrant999

• God Member
« Reply #34 on: November 28, 2016, 10:45:23 PM »
for the record i specifically express that i will not use any naked pictures of the participants so ....really Busty asian is bending the rules

It is a little late in the game to start changing the rules, tarrant.  FOR THE RECORD you never specifically expressed any such thing before now. 

well sorry to tell you that you are wrong but here is a link when and where i said that
http://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?topic=60943.30
it was before i start the tournament!

if you do not want to check it i quote it:

"and one more thing girls - i will not use any naked photos in my poll i thing that it is unfair cause not everyone is ok with showing her nakedness and o do not want to give someone unfair advantage (i know that some people will vote for naked pics)"

so in the future please check before you said such accusation

Offline tarrant999

• God Member
« Reply #35 on: November 28, 2016, 10:49:33 PM »

I don't see what the big deal is.  Tarrant, you didn't use any naked pictures.  For the record, the rules as you wrote it, them, whatever...

- rules are simple one hand in rival's hair one hand on rival's tit and ....pull until one surrender....

Nowhere is there any mention of naked, nude, unclothed, bare, or otherwise uncovered breast, tit, boob, udder SO...really Busty asian, as you call her, is NOT bending the rules. 

well essentially unfortunatelly you are right - that's why i said about bending and not breaking the rules:)

it was my mistake to leave a hole in my rules- i never said nothing about girls posts only that i will not use naked pictures...
just wanted to remember what my intentions were

Offline Big Mike

• God Member
  • mike.tarbender on Trillian
« Reply #36 on: November 28, 2016, 11:31:40 PM »
Tarrant, I saw the comment you made outside of the confines of the poll.  So what?  I also see what you posted IN THE POLL as the rules of the poll.  They are two entirely different things.  

That's all.  No accusations were made, simply facts stated. 
« Last Edit: November 28, 2016, 11:36:12 PM by Big Mike »
I am a quaint old inn keeper, I keep this quaint old inn.

It's on the house.

Offline tarrant999

• God Member
« Reply #37 on: November 29, 2016, 12:27:36 AM »
Tarrant, I saw the comment you made outside of the confines of the poll.  So what?  I also see what you posted IN THE POLL as the rules of the poll.  They are two entirely different things.  

That's all.  No accusations were made, simply facts stated. 

wow are you serious?
that was topic where a ask for participants - topic where i create the rules and chose girls
and now you said that it was non important?
maybe now i can just pick a new girls for the next round? if everything what a wrote before are non importent so also participants and earlier rounds!
it was not outside it was first part of the tournament - part when i made a deal with participants about rules and who will be in my poll
by the way somethings were also decided with private messages between me and girls and it is also important to me...

Offline Big Mike

• God Member
« Reply #38 on: November 29, 2016, 02:13:55 AM »
It is your poll, do as you wish.  You're going to anyway.  Sorry I said anything.

It's on the house.

Sophies Cees

« Reply #39 on: November 29, 2016, 02:46:38 AM »
Tarrant. as a member of this poll who followed rules, I  think both Brooke and Apple should be DQed and Antonia should move on to the finals. F em both!!

Offline Big Mike

• God Member
« Reply #40 on: November 29, 2016, 03:20:17 AM »
Tarrant. as a member of this poll who followed rules, I  think both Brooke and Apple should be DQed and Antonia should move on to the finals. F em both!!

Shphie Mudd, just what did Brooke do?

It's on the house.

Sophies Cees

« Reply #41 on: November 29, 2016, 03:27:34 AM »

Shphie Mudd, just what did Brooke do?

She said nothing that's, what she did!

Sophies Cees

« Reply #42 on: November 29, 2016, 03:49:24 AM »

Listen bitch just cause you're scarred to face me doesn't mean you can just fucking DQ me for no fucking reason. Just because I don't post fully nude photos and Apple does isn't going to change the outcome of this tournament. Everyone sees what I bring to the table and everyone sees what Apple brings to the table so I say its fair fight to me. Sophies I am tried of your big mouth, how about you fucking back it up and fight me instead of avoiding me bitch!

As for you Apple, I don't sweat you and neither are my tits. You can pull as hard as you can but this is still a close fight and I do not plan on submitting to your weak Asian breasts and hair. Let's keep going slut! Its fucking on!

First of all its   scared  not  scarred you stupid ass. What do you bring to the table? Scraps!! I'll back it up anytime you want slut!

Sophies Cees

« Reply #43 on: November 29, 2016, 03:56:58 AM »

Listen bitch just cause you're scarred to face me doesn't mean you can just fucking DQ me for no fucking reason. Just because I don't post fully nude photos and Apple does isn't going to change the outcome of this tournament. Everyone sees what I bring to the table and everyone sees what Apple brings to the table so I say its fair fight to me. Sophies I am tried of your big mouth, how about you fucking back it up and fight me instead of avoiding me bitch!

As for you Apple, I don't sweat you and neither are my tits. You can pull as hard as you can but this is still a close fight and I do not plan on submitting to your weak Asian breasts and hair. Let's keep going slut! Its fucking on!

First of all its   scared  not  scarred you stupid ass. What do you bring to the table? Scraps!! I'll back it up anytime you want slut!

Fine with me skank! After I'm done ripping off Apple's tits, Tarrant needs to set this catfight up cause I honestly can't wait to kick your ass and shut your mouth bitch! Fuck you! You're just a fucking sore loser!
[/quote

First of all apple will beat the hell out of you. second of all get Tarrant if you want me, thirdly fuck you?  Settle this one on one!!

Sophies Cees

« Reply #44 on: November 29, 2016, 04:05:30 AM »

Fine with me skank! After I'm done ripping off Apple's tits, Tarrant needs to set this catfight up cause I honestly can't wait to kick your ass and shut your mouth bitch! Fuck you! You're just a fucking sore loser!

First of all apple will beat the hell out of you. second of all get Tarrant if you want me, thirdly fuck you?  Settle this one on one!!

God I fucking hate you cxnt! Let's fucking go slut! We'll fucking settle this fucking woman to woman!

Then shut the fuck up and have him set this up. BTW  don't forget apple who is kickin your fat ass!!