News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Hairpulling and Titpulling championship quaterfinals

• 61 Replies

Offline Big Mike

• God Member
  • mike.tarbender on Trillian
Re: Hairpulling and Titpulling championship quaterfinals
« Reply #45 on: November 29, 2016, 04:10:48 AM »
This is getting funnier and funnier.  Who is going to stick her(his) foot in his(her) mouth next?  Who is going to shove his(her) head further up her(his)his ass?

This thing drags on until 04 December?  I can't wait to see what happens next.  
I am a quaint old inn keeper, I keep this quaint old inn.

It's on the house.

Sophies Cees

« Reply #46 on: November 29, 2016, 04:17:10 AM »
This is getting funnier and funnier.  Who is going to stick her(his) foot in his(her) mouth next?  Who is going to shove his(her) head further up her(his)his ass?

This thing drags on until 04 December?  I can't wait to see what happens next.  

I hate this loud mouth bitch!

Sophies Cees

« Reply #47 on: November 29, 2016, 04:39:52 AM »
I hate this loud mouth bitch!

I hate you more you loud mouth cxnt!

FU Cxnt  set this up I want you, bitch.!!

Offline Party Aminal

• Not just a prick, a prick with money to spend!
« Reply #48 on: November 29, 2016, 04:52:56 AM »
Would somebody please wake me up when this farce is over?
I've got a shotgun, a rifle, and a four wheel drive...

Party.Aminal on Trillian.

Offline Anna the Marine Chick

• God Member
  • Big ass titty biscuits!
« Reply #49 on: November 29, 2016, 05:52:44 AM »
This went south quick.... OY!

strongantonia

« Reply #50 on: November 29, 2016, 05:32:51 PM »
two days ago Sophie and I was in a close poll....quite a draw....after Sophie argued with someone here and I start to collect an incredible number of votes...now I'm leading the fight agaist her....but i think these votes wasn't for me but to punish my adversary...so I think this poll is unfair in the section between me and Sophie....and my decision is to stop to fight with Sophie and leave the poll...Sophie pass the round...if she need go on......from my side I like poll...but when are fair and honest and in my opinion this is not one of these case.
Thnks to the poeple that voted for me with the intention to vote for me....and only for me...sorry tobrike this poll...but I'm sure that tarrant can replace me with another interesting fighter.

Sophies Cees

« Reply #51 on: November 29, 2016, 06:00:49 PM »
two days ago Sophie and I was in a close poll....quite a draw....after Sophie argued with someone here and I start to collect an incredible number of votes...now I'm leading the fight agaist her....but i think these votes wasn't for me but to punish my adversary...so I think this poll is unfair in the section between me and Sophie....and my decision is to stop to fight with Sophie and leave the poll...Sophie pass the round...if she need go on......from my side I like poll...but when are fair and honest and in my opinion this is not one of these case.
Thnks to the poeple that voted for me with the intention to vote for me....and only for me...sorry tobrike this poll...but I'm sure that tarrant can replace me with another interesting fighter.

To Antonia a true  winner on and off the mat. I regret that this argument I had was exchanged on this forum. I think it ruined our fight and it hurt you. Truly an act of a winner. I am glad you are  my friend and sorry again.

Offline RedEnforcer

• God Member
  • New Profile pic by RoxErotique *link below*
« Reply #52 on: November 29, 2016, 09:43:40 PM »
Well this was a great poll with Antonia and Sophie really showing some great action. I hope it can be fixed somehow or something.
"We are all freaks here..stop backbiting each other :)" --nutmeg78

"Red's hair is as breathtaking as a flock of wild cardinals taking flight from a noble hillock." -- sadie

Offline tarrant999

• God Member
« Reply #53 on: November 29, 2016, 10:31:10 PM »
wow i think that things get out of hands a little...

as i said before it was my mistake to leave a hole in my rules- i never said nothing about girls posts only that i will not use naked pictures...
i should be more specific
it is my fault and i am sorry about it
so i do not think that anybody should be DQ from the poll
i only said about those rules so voters can know about it and prevent from further bad behavior

Offline tarrant999

• God Member
« Reply #54 on: December 05, 2016, 01:58:41 AM »
i want to finish this tournament...
just thinking how to do it without strongantonia....
in this moment i think that sophie should advanced to the next round...

strongantonia

« Reply #55 on: December 05, 2016, 10:10:19 AM »
sure the tounement must go on...and yes me too I  think that sophie should advanced to the next round...

Offline tarrant999

• God Member
« Reply #56 on: December 06, 2016, 01:14:29 AM »
well sophie o not want to be in next round so sorry folks but that's all
it was fun but i can't create next round when people resign

strongantonia

« Reply #57 on: December 06, 2016, 07:05:39 AM »
well Tarrant...I don't like be a problem in this tournament...so if you like go on with me....

strongantonia

« Reply #58 on: December 07, 2016, 06:14:25 AM »
I repeat...for the succes of this poll....I can fight in the next round....if tarrand don't replace me...I AM AVAILABLE TO GO ON IN THIS POLL

strongantonia

« Reply #59 on: December 07, 2016, 03:46:57 PM »
well Tarrant...I don't like be a problem in this tournament...so if you like go on with me....

Hell I'll fight you if need be

Isn't there an extra place for the girl who was most active anyway? If so it was probably you Brooke.

Thanks Apple! And yea I'm ready to fight and have no problem kicking Antonia's ass! Tarrant let's keep going and Antonia I'm going to fuck you up bitch!

why you? You lost your fight with Apple...you are put I think