News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Heavyweight BBW Territory War: Reyna vs Sierra

• 44 Replies

Offline banging bbw sierra

Heavyweight BBW Territory War: Reyna vs Sierra
« on: December 05, 2016, 02:40:41 AM »
So this pig Reyna and I have been at each others throats since we got here. Its time for us to establish a pecking order. Vote comment and cheer us on. This will be a brutal hard fight and I plan on coming out ontop of this pig.

Offline Ethan Tuff

• God Member
Re: Heavyweight BBW Territory War: Reyna vs Sierra
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2016, 05:39:11 AM »
Nice hot different variety match up here. I am pulling for you Sierra but it looks like you are really gonna have a tough fight ahead of you. Reyna looks so big and powerful.

practicegirl

« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2016, 08:32:13 AM »
whoever fights the sexier fight should end up on top ;)  who can melt her opponent and make her body betray her into wanting to lose? hehehehe

Offline 🌠BIG and THICK🌠

« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2016, 01:44:23 PM »
Reyna is already starting to take control. She is sexier and stronger. Get ontop Reyna and show her who's boss!

BBW_Reyna

« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2016, 03:44:55 PM »
So this pig Reyna and I have been at each others throats since we got here. Its time for us to establish a pecking order. Vote comment and cheer us on. This will be a brutal hard fight and I plan on coming out ontop of this pig.

im ready for this fight and seems like you allready posted a fighting attire. we leave the heels away and just wear those thongs and silk tops! i rather beat your ass in a public fight on chatzy because there you cant suck dicks for votes but i dont care because you cant suck that much dick like i will whoop your fat ass, bitch! i allready got 10 votes on you so suck as much dick as you can to get votes! slut! name the location and lets bang like in a cyber fight!

Offline 🌠BIG and THICK🌠

« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2016, 07:08:19 PM »

im ready for this fight and seems like you allready posted a fighting attire. we leave the heels away and just wear those thongs and silk tops! i rather beat your ass in a public fight on http://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?action=chat because there you cant suck dicks for votes but i dont care because you cant suck that much dick like i will whoop your fat ass, bitch! i allready got 10 votes on you so suck as much dick as you can to get votes! slut! name the location and lets bang like in a cyber fight!

YEAH!!!!!!! That's it Reyna! Your the boss of her! If she wants a public beating give her one!!!!! Get her Reyna!!!!

« Reply #6 on: December 05, 2016, 08:54:26 PM »
I step in the fight arena! I strip off my robe and kick off my heels. My 5-7 200 lb body is ready for war. I put my fists up and start walking in your direction to pound on your weak fat ass body! You want some pig! Cum get yourself a beating. Closing in on you so there is no where for you to hide. Snarl at you! I am going to beat you unconscious pig! This is my BBW space here!!!!!

BBW_Reyna

« Reply #7 on: December 05, 2016, 08:57:08 PM »
finally this fat sow comes at me... she closes the distance and i press my bare soles into the floor as i let the first fists fly but i just hit the air for now... "damn fucking pig! come here!" i say as i step forward with a right left combination at her fat face. "im going to draw first blood, bitch!"

« Reply #8 on: December 05, 2016, 10:02:22 PM »
finally this fat sow comes at me... she closes the distance and i press my bare soles into the floor as i let the first fists fly but i just hit the air for now... "damn fucking pig! come here!" i say as i step forward with a right left combination at her fat face. "im going to draw first blood, bitch!"

Fists up and watching you closely as I close the distance you cum inside to. I watch your fists cum up and I hear the whoosh in the air as you swing them at me. You come inside and I quickly back peddle as you step foward with a left right combo that fly's in the air and miss. That's it cum get some pig! I rush foward and thrust my body and slam my tits and chest into yours and then throw a hard right fist to the left side of your ribs. That feel good pig? I got more ! Yt

BBW_Reyna

« Reply #9 on: December 05, 2016, 10:10:54 PM »
your flobby uddders and belly are slapping against mine and you start punching me on the ribcage as the infight starts faster than i thought. i groan with each hit but quickly i wrap my arms around your upper body... move my left hand under your right shoulder pit and my right arm over your left shoulder and interlock my fingers behind your shoulderplates to keep you in a tight clinch as i hiss at you... "you fucking whore! you are scared to stand and bang like a woman? your ass is going down, cxnt!" and so i start to work for a take down as i push your upper body around with mine... putting my right leg behind your left to make you trip to the floor. yt

BBW_Reyna

« Reply #10 on: December 05, 2016, 10:15:03 PM »
keep voting for me and i will slaughter this fat sow for your amusement!

Offline let em fight

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: December 06, 2016, 12:33:03 AM »
keep voting for me and i will slaughter this fat sow for your amusement!

Hell yes!!!!! That's it Reyna! Don't give her an inch! Keep the pressure on! You got her!

Offline let em fight

• God Member
« Reply #12 on: December 06, 2016, 01:49:47 AM »
Reyna has this, better tits by far

You are so right! Reynas tits are bigger and far superior but more importantly she is stronger and more aggressive she will give Sierra the beating of her life!

Offline linftr

• God Member
« Reply #13 on: December 06, 2016, 02:03:08 AM »
I think Sierra is going to start to squeal soon.  Keep the pressure up on that ugly bitch Reyna!

« Reply #14 on: December 06, 2016, 02:41:13 AM »
Reyna has this, better tits by far

You are so right! Reynas tits are bigger and far superior but more importantly she is stronger and more aggressive she will give Sierra the beating of her life!

Oh please!!! What are you blind little dick!!!! My tits are equally as big if not bigger!!!! Come on people get me some votes so I can punish this pig!!!!!