News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Heavyweight BBW Territory War: Reyna vs Sierra

• 44 Replies

Offline banging bbw sierra

Re: Heavyweight BBW Territory War: Reyna vs Sierra
« Reply #15 on: December 06, 2016, 02:53:26 AM »
keep voting for me and i will slaughter this fat sow for your amusement!

Hell yes!!!!! That's it Reyna! Don't give her an inch! Keep the pressure on! You got her!

You two little dicks might want to rethink that. Still think that pig has the tits to compete with these???

« Reply #16 on: December 06, 2016, 05:08:06 AM »
your flobby uddders and belly are slapping against mine and you start punching me on the ribcage as the infight starts faster than i thought. i groan with each hit but quickly i wrap my arms around your upper body... move my left hand under your right shoulder pit and my right arm over your left shoulder and interlock my fingers behind your shoulderplates to keep you in a tight clinch as i hiss at you... "you fucking whore! you are scared to stand and bang like a woman? your ass is going down, cxnt!" and so i start to work for a take down as i push your upper body around with mine... putting my right leg behind your left to make you trip to the floor. yt

Our bodies pressed together you start clinching us tighter as you wrap your arms around my upper body tightly. My right fist still clinched as you are working to get leverage to take us to the ground. With my fist clinched and us pressed together tightly I grunt and drive a uppercut fist into your ribcage then I feel your leg behind mine and then our bodies start falling hard onto the ground! You weak pig bitch! Your afraid t go toe to to with me! Yt

Offline Perfect Paige

« Reply #17 on: December 06, 2016, 05:37:55 AM »
Good to see some big girls put it on the line. Tough decision they both look equal. When in doubt always go with the blonde. Kick her ass Sierra!!!

Offline klawukatie

« Reply #18 on: December 06, 2016, 12:34:19 PM »
Tear the big bitch apart Sierra!!!!!!

Offline Ethan Tuff

• God Member
« Reply #19 on: December 06, 2016, 06:53:17 PM »
Hang in there Sierra!!! I was afraid of this, you are up against a really big, strong opponet but keep fighting you can take her!

BBW_Reyna

« Reply #20 on: December 06, 2016, 09:40:24 PM »
your flobby uddders and belly are slapping against mine and you start punching me on the ribcage as the infight starts faster than i thought. i groan with each hit but quickly i wrap my arms around your upper body... move my left hand under your right shoulder pit and my right arm over your left shoulder and interlock my fingers behind your shoulderplates to keep you in a tight clinch as i hiss at you... "you fucking whore! you are scared to stand and bang like a woman? your ass is going down, cxnt!" and so i start to work for a take down as i push your upper body around with mine... putting my right leg behind your left to make you trip to the floor. yt

Our bodies pressed together you start clinching us tighter as you wrap your arms around my upper body tightly. My right fist still clinched as you are working to get leverage to take us to the ground. With my fist clinched and us pressed together tightly I grunt and drive a uppercut fist into your ribcage then I feel your leg behind mine and then our bodies start falling hard onto the ground! You weak pig bitch! Your afraid t go toe to to with me! Yt

i bite down on my lower lip as i groan after your uppercut to my ribs but i make you trip and we are falling on the ground. 400 pounds are crashing on the floor... you are on your back and i land on top on you and quickly mount your belly... raising both my fists and start to punch at your head but you cover up and i hit your guard. before i waist more energy by hitting your forearms i quickly reach for your silken top and tear it apart on your chest... your saggy udders are bouncing out and i try to tear it off completly to get you topless and your boobs unprotected. "you damn whore! im going to tear those fat udders to shreds!" i scream as i sit on your belly and spit in your face!

Offline TF_Stormy

« Reply #21 on: December 06, 2016, 10:54:07 PM »
Voted for that bitch Reyna

Offline Brandy Fit

• God Member
« Reply #22 on: December 07, 2016, 05:03:48 AM »
Hang in there Sierra!!! I was afraid of this, you are up against a really big, strong opponet but keep fighting you can take her!
Oh she's hanging in there alright!! LOL

LOL!!! She is in big trouble. Reyna is really roughing her up. I am thinking that Sierra is wishing this is a battle she would have ran away from.

Offline Rosefights

« Reply #23 on: December 07, 2016, 07:16:35 AM »
Two truly big beautiful women.  I think Reyna will prevail and I doubt that she will be kind to her defeated rival.

« Reply #24 on: December 07, 2016, 02:53:54 PM »

i bite down on my lower lip as i groan after your uppercut to my ribs but i make you trip and we are falling on the ground. 400 pounds are crashing on the floor... you are on your back and i land on top on you and quickly mount your belly... raising both my fists and start to punch at your head but you cover up and i hit your guard. before i waist more energy by hitting your forearms i quickly reach for your silken top and tear it apart on your chest... your saggy udders are bouncing out and i try to tear it off completly to get you topless and your boobs unprotected. "you damn whore! im going to tear those fat udders to shreds!" i scream as i sit on your belly and spit in your face!

We crash to the floor with a large thud!!! Lucky for you I land on my back and you quickly mount me. My forearms come up to protect my face as you throw hard punches Then you strip my top off. What is it bitch you want to look at my bigger and better tits then yours. I throw both of my hands up and grab your top and rip it off to expose your pitiful tits. You have me mounted so I start driving a hard right hammer fist into your tits as fast and hard as I can then I start kicking my legs and bucking my body trying to get you off. Stand up and fight me like a woman pig!!!!yt

Offline Scottyb

• God Member
« Reply #25 on: December 07, 2016, 04:26:03 PM »
Damn these big girls know how to throw down! A lot of weight being thrown around. Reyna too much woman for Sierra.

BBW_Reyna

« Reply #26 on: December 07, 2016, 07:27:10 PM »

We crash to the floor with a large thud!!! Lucky for you I land on my back and you quickly mount me. My forearms come up to protect my face as you throw hard punches Then you strip my top off. What is it bitch you want to look at my bigger and better tits then yours. I throw both of my hands up and grab your top and rip it off to expose your pitiful tits. You have me mounted so I start driving a hard right hammer fist into your tits as fast and hard as I can then I start kicking my legs and bucking my body trying to get you off. Stand up and fight me like a woman pig!!!!yt

you tear my top apart at the chest and hit my breast with a hard hammerfist... you are bucking your hips underneath me and press all my weight on your belly to stay on top... i lower my upper body to hold my position better... its hard to push my weight up all the time and your bucking seems to get weaker... i raise my body again and take my torn top off and throw it away before i lean back... still mounting your belly... i grab behind me and right between your legs as my hand is searching for your thong.. i can fill it with my fingers and grab it... pulling on it and wrap it around my wrist to pull even harder. the fabric cuts deep into your filthy pussy and i yell " how does that feel you fat whore? you want me to get up? make me , bitch!" the crowd goes wild and the people behind us are having a nice view on your pussylips as they are sticking out at the sides as the thong cuts into your cxnt. yt

Offline Emmapins123

« Reply #27 on: December 08, 2016, 12:57:13 AM »
Oh my gosh I am seriously blushing for Sierra!!! Can you imagine your rival being ontop controling and exposing you. Ouch that looks like it hurts!

Offline MelCfights

• Anytime, Anywhere
« Reply #28 on: December 08, 2016, 02:55:27 AM »
Two cxnts fighting... huh i am scared , lol  :)
« Last Edit: December 08, 2016, 02:56:08 AM by MelCfights »

Offline 🌠BIG and THICK🌠

« Reply #29 on: December 08, 2016, 04:15:43 AM »
Very nice Reyna!!! Very Nice!!! Way to strip her and break her down. Keep ahold on that thong and start using those fists!!!! Yes!!!