News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Tag Team Tournament Round 1.5

• 3 Replies

Offline Red Storm Pro

• God Member
Tag Team Tournament Round 1.5
« on: December 06, 2016, 01:01:22 AM »
Welcome to round 1.5 or round 1 part 2.  In this poll we will try to find definitive winners for the 2 tied fights from our previous poll.  If, for some reason, there is another tie in 1 or both fights, I will then look at participation to make a decision.  That means that it will be up to both teams to in each fight to participate in the poll if they want to move on.  Here are the matches:

Match 1:  Sasha / Ivana (26yo / 23yo 5’6” / 5’6” 128lbs / 132lbs 34C / 34D)  VS  Eva / Carmen (41yo / 39yo 5’7” / 5’4” 145lbs / 115lbs 36D / 35D)
{alt} {alt}
{alt} {alt}

Match 2:  Leslie / Alexa (46yo / 20yo 5’3” / 5’4” 112lbs / 122lbs 34B / 32B)  VS  Lysa / Naomi (19yo / 23yo 5’4” / 5’4” 110lbs / 103lbs 34B / 34B)
{alt}
{alt}

Good luck again to all teams and may the best women win!

Offline LizKO

Re: Tag Team Tournament Round 1.5
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2016, 05:55:29 AM »
With the first match ending in a surprising double-DQ "tie," we're forced again to match up against Alexa and Leslie...

Naomi: I can't believe that geriatric caught my ankle at the last second... We had that it! Ugh!
Lysa: That's the only way they could have won. And they didn't even win! They just delayed the inevitable...
Naomi: I'm done toying with them. Alexa's the weak link, she didn't do shit that entire match.
Lysa: She sure ate shit, though. I'm not even sure she's going to be healthy enough to do another match.
Naomi: That figure four you tortured her with has her limping around, I can see.
Lysa: Leslie's probably going to be first in. I can't imagine Alexa can fight hobbled like that, just look at her...
Naomi: Let's get Leslie out of there ASAP. I want to finish the job on Alexa. She should be screaming surrender in seconds.
Lysa: No. We force them both in at the same time. I want them lose side by side. Like mother like daughter.
Naomi: Now you're talking.

Naomi licks her lips as she searches my eyes. She nods me towards the ring. Both of us sweaty and exhausted, but it's my turn to start in-ring. Someone's got to do it.

Offline leslie k

• God Member
  • property of Miss Kim
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2016, 07:22:04 AM »
Lex and I unfortunately have to withdraw from the competition. Lex won't be able to be online to participate because she just got a principal dance part in her company's winter production. :) I am so proud of my girl! It's not fair to the other teams if she won't be here until after the holidays. And I have a date on the beach coming very soon with Sophie so I'll be distracted even if I decide to fly solo which I wouldn't do.

Good luck to our opponents and the other teams in the second round!

Leslie (and Lex) xoxo

Offline Sinful Senorita Carmen

• God Member
  • The Metal Latina!
« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2016, 04:01:31 PM »
Still waiting on our hiding opponents.  No wonder they are scared of Eva and I and haven't come to the ring.  They have seen what the world's sexiest tag team is capable of.  I will let Eva handle miss pretty girl posing with her phone, which btw Eva takes better phone selfies. I will take care of the tattoo girl in pink.  Eva and I would take turns giving them the "Latin American Taste Fest" Eva giving her "Taste of Cuba" corner bronco bust, and my "Taste of Venezuela" bronco bust.  Then give them "The Main Course" as we rub both of our asses in their faces while they sit in the corner stunned from the Bronco Busts.  Work over bellys, pussies and tits for a bit.  Eva would use her power slamming both the opponents down, I would put them in stretches and submission holds.    Eva would give the girl with tats and pink bikini her Cuba Libre (torture rack with pussy claw) until she cried out her submission.  Then Eva would turn it into a "Che's Burial" Burning hammer knocking the bitch out.  As for prissy girl Sasha, I will ruin her face with my Pedigree finisher and knock her out.  Eva and I will strip the sluts naked and then pull down our own tight patent leather bottoms and give them a nice long reverse face sit to make sure they are KO'd while we finger both their pussies.  In the end, we stack the two sluts in a 69 as Eva and I pose over them.

Ok Bitches!!! Get down here and fight!
the greatest metal loving wrestler of all time